Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
So i just got back from court for the DUI of drugs
    #3227969 - 10/07/04 03:55 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

well my dad is kicking me out so im gonna be sleeping on my friends couch and helping him pay rent for a bit.

but i have to wait for at least a month to see whats going to happen with the DUI. The judge was an old conservative fart and was talking about fineing me untill my paretns said that i had been smokign pot for a while and went to classes for it and blah blah blah. Then he threatned me with jail time and i said ive already been there for a couple weeks and told him what i thought and how the cops had no right to treat me like they did.

He said it doesent matter cause by smoking pot im treating myself like crap. I said well 2 wrongs dont make a right. He was getting very adgitated with me because i was too smart for him i guess :shrug:

So then he said he couldent suspend my license casue they wouldent let them tranfer the DUI over to SC. And this was in GA. And then he said he wasent going ot let me off because he would feel like he missed an opportunity to save someones life or some bullshit. Said he was going to put me on probation for a year...give me hell of community service...and i would have to drive down weekly for drugs tests.

Then he asked me how would i plead. And i said not guilty. So basically he couldent do shit because the arresting officer wasent there and the results on the blood test were still pending. He advised me to bring a lawyer when i came to court (i dont have money for that). And they would notify me when to show back up for court casue they were backed up a few months at the toxicology lab.

so i bought myself a couple months....now i dont know much about blood tests but i know i smoked about 5 or 6 hours before they took the blood. So i guess i just gonna have to go and just see wtf happens.

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: So i just got back from court for the DUI of d [Re: Vulture]
    #3228017 - 10/07/04 04:01 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

sounds like a shit palce to be.

dont think they can do shit hear even if it is in your system... even being caught with a small amount you can get away with, they more concerned about catching dealers

--------------------

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: So i just got back from court for the DUI of drugs [Re: Vulture]
    #3228062 - 10/07/04 04:10 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

All i can say is that i hope they let you off lightly. Its a shame that the government thinks they have a right to our bodies rather than us.

Such hypocrisy.

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

Re: So i just got back from court for the DUI of drugs [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #3228296 - 10/07/04 04:27 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

What a pain in the ass. The only piece of advice I can give is to "be good" like ET says. And good luck! :hug:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#3228645 - 10/07/04 05:21 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Vulture said:
He said it doesent matter cause by smoking pot im treating myself like crap. I said well 2 wrongs dont make a right. He was getting very adgitated with me because i was too smart for him i guess :shrug: 

Conservative judges and authority types love conformity, but love to punish those who show any kind of talking back. They see it as a sign of deviance, and probably think you?re going to run someone over like in Refeer Madness. You?re probably better off not saying anything to him and contacting a defense attorney. They have to appoint one for you if you can?t afford it, although the quality can vary, apparently. S/he?ll be able to tell you whether you have any advantage to fighting the case or not.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #3228675 - 10/07/04 05:25 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

be good

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3229295 - 10/07/04 07:23 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

ya, as hard as it is to do be a compliant little boy. agreee with aht they say, tell them how big a msitake it was. youll never put your body through such hell any more. the trip you got was hell on earth, youll never want to go through again.

its a shame they wasted so much money on such a little thing. but in all fairness i think driving while on anything is pretty stupid.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub