Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Loc: neverland
illuminati...
    #3219804 - 10/05/04 07:31 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

What are your views on the subject?

~:heart:Jon:mushroom2:~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: illuminati... [Re: fungis_eata]
    #3219881 - 10/05/04 07:47 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Well.. i dont know too much about them, and i dont know if anything that is said about them is true or not. Ill leave it at that.

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
    #3219890 - 10/05/04 07:48 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

It started out by a book called, "The illuminati conspericy," by Robert shea and Robert A. Willson.

The three books of the trilogy are:

Eye in the pyramid

Golden apple

and laviathon.

I heard of people beleiving it to be a true consperacy dating back to the egyption times. Tupac talked about it alot.
Does anyone here beleive in the secret society and their NWO plans?

or any other consperacies for that matter?

--------------------
As I held the dark syringe close to my ear I heard a small voice, "If you build it, they will grow." With a quick jab at each jar, I injected two cc's in each. Soon enough, I was chomping on the sexiest handfull of nipples I had ever seen. A tear ran down my face. I could feel their warm touch soothing my soul. It was so beautiful that all I knew to do was cry out with laughter. All the love I had shown them was returned with the most concentrated and potent form of love known to man.
great sex

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
    #3219894 - 10/05/04 07:49 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

thank you for your reply zero

--------------------
As I held the dark syringe close to my ear I heard a small voice, "If you build it, they will grow." With a quick jab at each jar, I injected two cc's in each. Soon enough, I was chomping on the sexiest handfull of nipples I had ever seen. A tear ran down my face. I could feel their warm touch soothing my soul. It was so beautiful that all I knew to do was cry out with laughter. All the love I had shown them was returned with the most concentrated and potent form of love known to man.
great sex

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
    #3219917 - 10/05/04 07:53 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I don't believe in conspiracy theories or the "science" of psychology. Other things I don't believe in (listed in a convenient point form):

-the boogey man
-elves (in the LOTR sense)
-some gnomes
-michael jackson
-sasquatch (yeti yes, sasquatch no)
-greys and most shades of blue

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
    #3219934 - 10/05/04 07:56 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

What about santa clause? hummm...would you catagorize that an accepted conspiracy?

--------------------
great sex

InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #3219943 - 10/05/04 07:59 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Yes a conspiracy to fabricate fair-tales for our children and then tell them the fairy-tales are actually true.

Oh, and also so Coca-Cola can sell a lot more of their own version of Black Gold :wink:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #3220012 - 10/05/04 08:10 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

fungis_eata said:
Does anyone here beleive in the secret society and their NWO plans?

or any other consperacies for that matter?

Sadly..yes, very much so.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3220195 - 10/05/04 08:43 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

if it does exist, it isn't called the illuminati.

hence secret society :wink:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: illuminati... [Re: kaiowas]
    #3220201 - 10/05/04 08:45 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

yah if it existed and was as powerfull as those books say, those books would never have come out, unless they are totally full of misleading information

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
    #3220256 - 10/05/04 08:56 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I believed in santa claus till I was 10 years old. And that's the truth.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Re: illuminati... [Re: kaiowas]
    #3220300 - 10/05/04 09:04 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

how can something still be considered a 'secret' society when we know it exists, who the members are, where they do their big yearly rituals, and what their 'secret' agenda is?

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
    #3220302 - 10/05/04 09:05 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i think the information can come out because of how the ballsy the operation is.of course people would thinkits not true,thus the ability to sway their view on subject.i suggest everyone watch Freedom road by david icke its a wonderful movie on this subject andplus so much more,and also check out some alex jones movies.go to www.suprnova.org and download some movies via bit torrent.
i know things about this subject,but i would like to do my own reasearch before i say i know.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Re: illuminati... [Re: tnecseda]
    #3220318 - 10/05/04 09:08 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

:thumbup:

Thanks for that David Icke recommendation I'm gonna look for that now

Alex Jones has done some real awesome interviews with Icke btw, if anyone can't find them and/or just happen to be interested in them drop me a pm..

OfflineHagbardCeline
Student-Teacher-Student-Teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Overjoyed, at the bottom ...
    #3220367 - 10/05/04 09:14 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Illoomenaty?!?!  That's just crazy talk!

(Give me your name and address and I'll send you my pamphlet.  :whistling:)

--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

#3220432 - 10/05/04 09:21 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

From what i have gathered about information about the masons and such, and their origins... is the only kind of groundwork i have based my assumptions on concerning the illuminati. As to me, they could be comprised of such "underground" occult/all inclusive quasi religous organizations...

But i have been interested in learnign about the history of the masons and what not, not that i am one... or want to be one, but i think its interesting trying to trace the roots and their influence on the world over so long period of time.

Here we go, here is a link from www.wikipedia.org

Wikipedia Link

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

#3221035 - 10/05/04 11:02 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

If you want to find out how the illuminati does its business do some research on: The Bilderburg Group, The Council on Foreign Relations, The Trilateral Commision, United Nations, Club of Rome. I don't really think its any secret that the people with the MOST money (the people that control the global banks) are the ones who control culture. Politians are payed employees of the highest bidder.

Something to note; if you look at the geneology of ALL the USA presidents you'll find that the vast majority (I think 43 of 48) have blood lines to European royalty. How can this happen by accident? It seems that the royal families never really did give up control.

--------------------
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." ~ William Colby, Former Director, CIA

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
    #3221087 - 10/05/04 11:14 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

isn't it strange how george bush and john kerry are presidential canidates that came from the same "secert society"skull and bones,who only choose 15 members per a year at yale,i believe it is,whos main agenda is a global government?pretty wierd huh?no not really considering how obvious it really is.i'm glad tohave people on this earth who are nice enough to wake other ones up.If it wasn't for people like alex jones and david icke,we wouldn't see truth.the only reasons why i beleieve some of the things they say is because actors don't actlike that,if anyone knows what i mean,huh?ehhh,check emout to find out why.they're like tim leary and terrence mckenna of the global world and government.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Re: illuminati... [Re: tnecseda]
    #3221113 - 10/05/04 11:22 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Well... im gonna post one of my chaotic dream theories... I had a dream one night, before the elections, that they shook eachothers hands in a really weird way... and it just kind of gave me this weird feeling.

Ive seen people post several ideas that they think the leaders are in conjunction, or at the very least only practice the same agenda... personal benefit, and manipulation.

Personally these two options we have SUCK, and its really sad that we cant have a better leader rising up to the ranks in this country.

They both to me do not have what it takes to bring this country where it really needs to be, but if i had to choose one thing i didnt like most about bush, it would probably be his energy policy and how he has handled that issue.

If you look at the energy policies he has put in place you can definately see a correlation between how many businesses would benefit because of it. Besides helping out his friends make more money... i dont know what else it could mean.

InvisibleTeragon
Noddy

Loc: Lost in the Patterns
Re: illuminati... [Re: ekomstop]
    #3221132 - 10/05/04 11:29 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

ekomstop said:
Quote:

how can something still be considered a 'secret' society when we know it exists, who the members are, where they do their big yearly rituals, and what their 'secret' agenda is?

We obviously don't know it exists b/c we are here debating, no? We don't know who is involved (just a faint idea) or where their rituals are (perhaps Bohemian Gardens is just a show to make it not be as bad as it is?)- They wouldn't have top celebs in charge of the world...its that simple.

In all honesty...it is just like Kaoiwas said:

If it does exist, we don't know about it( or have proof of it rather). That simple...that's why its a true secret society not like the Freemasons where everyone and their brother is a member.  (although peeps at the top of Freemasons might have things under control (i.e. pawns)).  Also, the Illuminati is a bloodline (like J4SOn mentioned)..atleast the ones at the top are definitely all of a certain type....

I'd like to do what I can and help change this thread into bunch of ties between the USA govt. and the Illuminati/connections...I'll start..(you'll know what I think of it at the end)

START

Both the Illuminati and the USA were founded in the same year. (1776)

The true symbol of the Illuminati (pyramid) finds its way onto our currency.
          - This occurs with the Federal Reserve Act of 1913
          - This same action establishes a privately owned centralized # of banks(FRBs)          that now control the flow of money in the US (i.e. print and pull as they please)
          - Our money slowly makes the change from being backed by precious metals, to nothing at all!!...allowed by the institution of the FRBank.
          -The Bank(s) are not Federal or a Reserve(backed by metals)
          - This Act is slipped by congress during Christmas break and President Wilson signed it...he later regretted this and the fate of his nation because of his actions (this is in KOTT's Thread)...here is a quote from him, postaction:

"A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world--no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men." --President Woodrow Wilson

Here's some more Federal Reserve Bank quotes:
  "We are completely dependant on the commercial banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash or credit. If the banks create ample synthetic money we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system.... It is the most important subject intelligent persons can investigate and reflect upon. It is so important that our present civilization may collapse unless it becomes widely understood and the defects remedied very soon."
--Robert H. Hamphill, Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank

I'd like to clear something from KOTT's thread up that I screwed up: 

I said that the FBR prints the money at will and gives it to the Treasury...in fact the Treasury prints it, but at the will of the FBR...so it is equivalent in the power given to the FBR, the roles are kinda switched though...This will make it clear..and bug you out..

"The Federal Reserve system pays the U.S. Treasury 020.60 per thousand notes --a little over2 cents each-- without regard to the face value of the note. Federal Reserve Notes, incidently, are the only type of currency now produced for circulation. They are printed exclusively by the Treasury's Bureau of Engraving and Printing, and the $20.60 per thousand price reflects the Bureau's full cost of production. Federal Reserve Notes are printed in 01, 02, 05, 10, 20, 50, and 100 dollar
denominations only; notes of 500, 1000, 5000, and 10,000 denominations were last printed in 1945." --Donald J. Winn, Assistant to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve system

Just think about that...

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States" -- Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AR)

One more bank issue:

JFK was assassinated 2 months after signing two bills that did away with the way the FRB was handling things- I think one bill was to nix their plans and the other was to insitute a lil less than 5 billion in 5 dollars bills that were all backed by gold (and said so on them). He was killed and the bills were never followed through with.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

New World Order

I think this is what it ultimately comes down to...

Do you know what FEMA is? The Federal Emergency Management Administration was created in 1979 under Carter by Presidential Memorandum 32- this was authored by a guy named Sam Huntington (prof at Harvard and former FEMA board advisor). This guy later wroted a book called Crisis in Democracy in which he says:

"We have come to recognize that there are potential desirable limits to economic growth. There are also potentially desirable limits to the indefinite extension of political democracy. A government which lacks authority will have little ability short of cataclysmic crisis to impose on its people the sacrifices which may be necessary."

This will make more sense when joined with the following:

In 1982, FEMA gets more power when the National Security Decision Directive #47 is passed under Reagan. It sets up a thing called the Emergency Mobilization Preparedness which basically says that in case of a national emergency, the laws don't apply to the people in control anymore. Now Bush in 1990 passes Public Law 101-647 which then completes the jig: This Law basically says that if the Pres declares a national emergency- then everything and I mean everything, gets handed over to FEMA. FEMA can do whatever, whenever...the Constitution, etc. doesn't apply. This is their bully...watch out.

Now- you can call me crazy- but I don't wear a tinfoil hat and am pretty well read. And I can firmly say that through my experience and gain of knowledge in this world, that I beieve that everything I wrote above is true..more than you and I think.

This War on Terror- try war on the American public. Wait 'til the next one hits and we lose more of our freedoms (e.g. Patriot Act and Homeland Security Act, which I won't even go into). It might not be for a couple more times...but it'll escalate to FEMA control.

And I'm outta here before then. :grin:

THERE IS SO MUCH MORE! I encourage people to add stuff, I prolly will if this thread doesn't die:O . I barely even touched on a lot of shit. J4son and tnecseda, both very good points. Keep it up. We need awareness.

--------------------
need that cash to feed them jones.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder