Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Opening day Who all went bow hunting???
    #3204577 -

I did'nt cause i didnt have my tags yet, i gotem now, im going tommarow. I will tell you all whats happend tommarow night.

happy huntin


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opening day Who all went bow hunting??? [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3204581 -

I used to love deer hunting before I moved to the desert, now the only thing to hunt are humans.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opening day Who all went bow hunting??? [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3204776 -

I had to work 11 hours or I would of. I need to go get my tag and liscense first of all.

We are having our first frost tonight, tomorrow morning should be good hunting. I'm not sure if I'll make it out then or not. I usually wait a couple of weeks. I really want to hunt with my recurve this year and I'm not consistent out past 25 yards so I might get more practicing in unless I get ancious and use my compound.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opening day Who all went bow hunting??? [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3205097 -

Heh i make fun of my uncle who ambush's deer.  Just sitting in a tree box or whatever they do drinking beer :smile:.

Hunting with a bow would be sweet tho.  I took archery in high school i rmember being pretty good.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opening day Who all went bow hunting??? [Re: baraka]
    #3205111 -

That is a far cry from the hunting I do these days, they are probably being pushed to or just waiting for an unexpecting deer to wander by. I hunted that way in high school and will never forgive myself for the way I treated nature.

I prefer hunting on the ground stalking animals now, I will use trees if the ground conditions are beyond my stalking capability to keep quiet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opening day Who all went bow hunting??? [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3205117 -

uhhh not me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opening day Who all went bow hunting??? [Re: funkymonk]
    #3205119 -

Indeed, meat should come from the grocery store.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opening day Who all went bow hunting??? [Re: Adom]
    #3205146 -

or my dad.
I'm cool with him hunting because he actualy hunts. lives in the bush, and tracks animals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opening day Who all went bow hunting??? [Re: funkymonk]
    #3205185 -

My tracking skills are a work in progress.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opening day Who all went bow hunting??? [Re: Adom]
    #3205198 -

a month before he goes hunting he fasts on moose urine. then twice a week, sundays and wednesdays he rubs unborn wolf fetus blood all over himself.
its weird

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opening day Who all went bow hunting??? [Re: funkymonk]
    #3205207 -

dum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opening day Who all went bow hunting??? [Re: Adom]
    #3205265 -

:lol:
its funny if you know my dad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opening day Who all went bow hunting??? [Re: Adom]
    #3206747 -

Adom said:
Indeed, meat should come from the grocery store.



deer are a pretty animal, but go three days without food or grocery store, and i will bet you it will look really really pretty, dead, cooking over a fire.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 2004 Hunting Season llamaherder 1,096 10 11/24/04 06:56 PM
by Adom
* I need some M.I.L.F. hunting advice
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 7,619 56 03/21/05 10:11 AM
by Learyfan
* Peeing with the door open or closed?.............
( 1 2 all )
Bullfrog1 5,174 26 04/17/03 05:09 PM
by OKKuato
* The Pubs open for business...
( 1 2 3 all )
PawPaw 2,895 43 02/26/05 02:12 PM
by dblaney
* bow down and worship me. and entertain me, like the puppets you are! wrestler_az 1,464 17 11/09/04 01:18 AM
by Kremlin
* There's a mushroom hunting show on tv right now... LouiseLouise 1,026 4 02/02/05 11:52 AM
by greenpastures
* Medicine Bow Mountains/Grand Teton National Park RandalFlagg 432 0 06/30/05 07:11 AM
by RandalFlagg
* Gay US Soldier wants to Serve - Openly
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,980 26 04/09/05 12:21 PM
by Kada

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,119 topic views. 1 members, 22 guests and 199 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.