Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
bow down and worship me. and entertain me, like the puppets you are!
    #3334252 - 11/08/04 06:53 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

OK, so i fianally decided to try to put last weekend into words. this will be very hard for me to do, so bear with me. this might also be pretty long, so if your not into long ass trip reports you might want to hit your back button :grin:

i arive in phoenix on thursday afternoon. the drive wasnt that bad, except for the times i almost died due to dev catz superior multi-tasking skillz while driving. she was really cool though, she put up with my stoned ramblings pretty well...and she also pretended to be interested in what i was saying, so that was a definate ego boost to start the trip.

as soon as we walk in the door, we start setting the pace for the rest of the weekend...with lots of alcohol and weed...the first night can be summed up like this... :grin: :beer: :beer: :stash: :grin: :drooling:

then, on friday we woke up late, and continued the pre-party. by the time we finally got to the camp site it was dark and there were people already in our spot. we debated finding another spot for a while, while a couple people drove around and looked but nothing really came up. we decided we would just camp right next to them after politely warning them we might get a little roudy after we started "drinking"... i must say we were pretty well behaved all things considered. they did decide to let us know they had guns at various times during the night, sending a bullet into the air while we all wondered exactly where that bullet might land.

it wasnt long before the mushrooms were making their rounds. there were still some people that werent there, but we started the party anyway. i ate some mushies and after a while eveything started feeling all warm and fuzzy. i started talking alot and rambling on about stupid shit just like i always do. this compulsive talking actually starts to annoy me at some point in my trip and i start analyzing why im talking. at some point in time it was made clear to me that for about the past 10 minutes or so i have been talking constantly about not talking...and to the summit stood up and did a very good impression of me that we all found humorus. sometime shortly after i dosed the mushrooms 40 and monistat duct taped muppet to his chair (im sure pictures will be on the way shorly) this amazing man can also sleep standing up! no joke, i saw it all for myself.  he did manage to stay up past all of us that first night, apparently afraid of what we might do next.

it wasnt long before i took my first pill. i have never mixed the two before so this was quite the experience for me. after a while i lost all my cool visuals from the mushies and all i thought i felt was the pill i took. later, i realized that the mind fuck of the mushies was still there, as i kept gett sucked into retarded thought loops that i couldnt even talk myself out of. i was talking about a thousand miles an hour and at this point i was getting a little worried about the people who have not shown up. and it just got worse. it got to the point where i felt like a scared little child who lost his mommy....i was huddled up in annies lap, as she pet my head and telling me, "its ok....they will be here soon" it was actually pretty pathetic, but funny none the less. i was pouting in annies lap for about 5 minutes or so until the late guests i was worried about arived. i felt so relieved once they got there, and i tackled them with ramblings of fragmented scentances abouit how happy i was to see them.

during this whole time, i am pretty much bouncing from one group of people to another, jabbering at them about nonesence until i feel i have annoyed them or just felt like a change of scenery. right around this point we broke out some N20...this was also the first time i tryed this stuff, let alon while on the combination of drugs i was on. oh, i almost forgot, i did a little bump of k that night too. i was a machine.but the N20...oh my god! i ended up going through a whole box of 24 whipits in like half an hour. hippie crack!  the first time i tryed it, i looked to 40 and asked...

"what? what is this...wawawawa...going through my head?"

we sat in the car, listening to some music...dj tiesto i think it was...doing the N20...damn, what an experience that was. i only wish that the N20 would last a bit longer...

through out the whole night i kept having this feeling like everyone else there was there soley for my entertainment. they were there to sing me songs, play me instrments, and show me fantastic lights....the more i thought about this, the more i noticed it seemed that they were actually listening to my demands. i wanted music, so 40  and kremlin busted out with some music that actually got me to shut up for a while. kremlin busted out into a solo on a guitar and about 2 minutes into in i find myself on my back in the dirt totally eaten up by the music. it was almost as if i became the music for that brief moment in time.

so this "power trip" of mine kept looping back into my head. at some point i felt as if i was master of the universe, every person there in my total control. i was out of it completly, and at one point i said something to the nature of...

"bow down and worship me. and entertain me, like the pupptes you are!"

this got alot of laughs, and influenced a good portion of my trip, bringing out a side of me that i didnt even know i had. i would have fit right into OTD at that point. so this new version of wrestler, basically the same as the old one just a little more cinical, brutally honest and sometimes (or at least i though) a little downright rude at times....i found myself constantly wondering if i was the only person getting annoyed at how i was acting...and i think that was the case. if felt good to act the way i was that night, esoecially with the reactions i was getting and how some people were actually egging me on. but for some reason i kept thinking to myself, damn...i must be annoying these guys....constantly seccond guessing myself and judging myself... i dont really remember how my trip ended, or how or when exactly i got in my tent. but i woke up the next morning around noon, in a daze....

this was just the first night...the second day/night will come a bit later, after i recollect my thouhts on that night. the second night was just as epic, but once the drugs wore off i was sent into a sleep deprived, serotonin-less, insomniatic, brain-blended nightmare of a comedown....thanx to phase for the ambien that night....stay tuned for the second chapter of my arizona gathering..

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Edited by wrestler_az (11/08/04 06:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: bow down and worship me. and entertain me, like the puppets you are! [Re: wrestler_az]
    #3334328 - 11/08/04 07:10 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

man i CANT WAIT for chapter two, i should be in that one :wink:

btw; you didnt annoy anyone, im sure, its just that feeling of insecurity one gets when tripping around people for the first time... everyone understands theyve ALL been there :smile:

peace!

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: bow down and worship me. and entertain me, like the puppets you are! [Re: Todcasil]
    #3334622 - 11/08/04 08:37 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

its funny though, i get like that almost EVERY time i trip...even when im with people i trip with very frequently. i tend to over analyze shit while im tripping, (even when im sober really) and it tends to come out in some form of judgement upon myself and how i act.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: bow down and worship me. and entertain me, like the puppets you are! [Re: wrestler_az]
    #3334631 - 11/08/04 08:39 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

hmmm....

what you need is...

A HIGHER DOSE OF SHROOMS!!! wahahahahahaha!!!

no seriously! :smile:

:thumbup:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: bow down and worship me. and entertain me, like the puppets you are! [Re: Todcasil]
    #3334727 - 11/08/04 08:57 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

dont tempt me...lol 

i usually dose in upwards of 6 or 7 grams...but im not usually too much "fun" on those kinds of trips. i have yet to take any serious type of dose on any shroomery gatherings (and now that i just said that, you may be right...this may be exactly what i need to do) i get way more serious and into my own head, usually ending up in a corner or under a tree somewhere in the fetal position wishing that i was dead....unable to speak (believe it or not) and pretty much a burden to every one around....

but thats the kind of trips i live for...go figure :tongue:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#3334738 - 11/08/04 08:58 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

haha, well whatever you decide at the next gathering, i will be there, as a shroomerite brother to help you with what you need!

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #3334991 - 11/08/04 09:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Definitely weren't annoying, funny guy.. but not annoying :grin:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: bow down and worship me. and entertain me, like the puppets you are! [Re: geokills]
    #3335007 - 11/08/04 09:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

wrestler az is the coolest

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #3335021 - 11/08/04 09:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:
unable to speak (believe it or not)

I choose not to believe.  It would shatter my concept of reality if you weren't going on about something every time I saw you! :tongue2:

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: bow down and worship me. and entertain me, like the puppets you are! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3335057 - 11/08/04 10:00 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

well, next time ill dose 7 grams....and you can see a whole new side of me...

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#3335060 - 11/08/04 10:01 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

only if you can equal that amount for me man!!

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#3335065 - 11/08/04 10:01 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineIrijes
Dankwoman
 User Gallery

Loc: Happy Trails
    #3335081 - 11/08/04 10:03 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

well I missed the first night of craziness (so you better talk about the secon night or I'll kick your ass) but all I know you are always happy, crazy and soo funny when your fucked up. I doubt you were a bother. As a matter a fact, you are always, always a pleasure to have around.  :heart:

--------------------
"Apparently there is a great discovery or insight which our culture is deliberately designed to supress, distort and ignore. That is that Nature is some kind of minded entity. That Nature is not simply the random flight of atoms through electromagnetic fields. Nature is not the empty, despiritualized lumpen matter that we inherit from modern physics. But it is instead a kind of intelligence, a kind of mind."

-Terence McKenna

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: bow down and worship me. and entertain me, like the puppets you are! [Re: Irijes]
    #3335096 - 11/08/04 10:05 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

awwww...thats so sweet.

but arent you and dank supposed to be coming over? you flakes :nonono:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: bow down and worship me. and entertain me, like the puppets you are! [Re: Irijes]
    #3335103 - 11/08/04 10:07 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

but ya, you are most definitly a big part of my second nights adventure. im sure you know that already, i mean, you WERE there for that :smirk: but that day of the trip will probably need another day or two to settle before i decide to post about it...it was pretty intence

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineIrijes
Dankwoman
 User Gallery

Loc: Happy Trails
    #3335148 - 11/08/04 10:15 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

coming over? are you still here?

--------------------
"Apparently there is a great discovery or insight which our culture is deliberately designed to supress, distort and ignore. That is that Nature is some kind of minded entity. That Nature is not simply the random flight of atoms through electromagnetic fields. Nature is not the empty, despiritualized lumpen matter that we inherit from modern physics. But it is instead a kind of intelligence, a kind of mind."

-Terence McKenna

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#3335156 - 11/08/04 10:16 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yup....im here till dev catz decides to go home....which may be a while. come smoke a bowl :grin:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
    #3335789 - 11/09/04 01:18 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Glad to have entertained ya wrestler...I'm aspiring to be a professional string bender :P

You werent annoying at all bro, great guy, fun to chat with and hang around...and fuckin hilarious when screwed on massive quantities of drugs...which isnt a problem at the gatherings :P

See you next time

--Krem

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom