Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewds
another brick

Loc: Mother Earth
Mushrooms and dreaming
    #3203452 - 10/01/04 11:52 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Has anyone ever noticed that after they first started taking mushrooms, their dreams became much more real and have more "meaning" to them? i'm not talking about that night after a trip when you're sleeping, but just randomly some nights, even if you haven't tripped lately?

well, this is the case for me, i've become much more "gullible" to my own dreams and i used to be able to spot a dream from a mile away, but now i'm just too easy to fool. here's a nightmare i just had that really upset me.

i dreamt that it was just a normal day, i was hanging out with my friends, everything was "normal" (of course things were out of the ordinary, it's a dream...) and my friend mike calls me up and then comes over to meet me and my other friends. after he gets there, just me and mike are talking, and he tells me his eye had been hurting, so he went to the doctor and had it looked at. the doctor looked at it and said that one of his main eye veins had busted, and it was very serious, he only had two weeks to live. i was immediately shocked, and it didn't really set in right away. that entire night we were hanging out he didn't seem effected at all, and was smiling and joking with me, and i was supposed to be rolling us a joint, but i kept crying every minute or so when i'd think about the loss of my friend in two weeks. it just went on and on agonizing me, it seemed like an eternity in my dream, and i cried quite a bit.

finally, i woke up, and the nightmare was over and i had tears in my eyes and a stuffy nose, and i thought about what i had just woken up from and began to cry for about 3 minutes uncontrollably. i haven't cryed since my grandmother's funeral, and other than that i haven't cryed in many years, especially from pure emotion.

i was quite moved from this dream, and it really made me think about how much i love my friends. i think this may have been spurred from the night before i was talking to my friend billy about how i didn't want our other friend, gary, to die in a plane crash (he wants to be a pilot)

anyone else?

--------------------
I wish psychedelic mushrooms were legal, because I would like to indulge in this amazing fruit of the earth. Unfortunately, I can only learn about this interesting hobby, and cultivate legal mushrooms.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: Mushrooms and dreaming *DELETED* [Re: wds]
    #3203534 - 10/01/04 12:31 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

--------------------

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Mushrooms and dreaming [Re: blink]
    #3203597 - 10/01/04 12:51 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Your dreams are effected by everything you take in.

Psychadelics are just one thing you can take to give you dreams.

Some foods might trigger really messed up dreams as well.

Smoking Salvia gives you really awesome dreams too. I was going to buy some ill pants during a dream last night.

--------------------
Agent 727

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Mushrooms and dreaming [Re: MAGnum]
    #3203930 - 10/01/04 03:12 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

i had a dream that me and my mother met this amazingly friendly turtle and we spent along time chilling with it and swimming with it. We had it up on the shore and we were like ok time to let him go and we each gave him a kiss. Then my mom goes to throw him back in the lake, comes up short and he smashes on a boulder. It was horrible i woke up with a yelp for the first time since i was a kid

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Salvia

Community >> The Pub