Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I need good websites about drug policy, legalization, etc.
    #3152500 -

I'm writing a paper where I have to write about both sides of a government policy and decide what one is better (giving best arguments for both). I'm choosing drug legalization. What are some reliable websites or articles that I could use (I need 6 good sources).


--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need good websites about drug policy, legalization, etc. [Re: thepodman]
    #3152607 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need good websites about drug policy, legalization, et [Re: thepodman]
    #3152875 -

norml.org


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need good websites about drug policy, legalization, et [Re: thepodman]
    #3153042 -

TONS of facts,great articles :thumbup:

Also check out the forums there.

Cannabis Culture


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need good websites about drug policy, legalization, et [Re: thepodman]
    #3153140 -



--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need good websites about drug policy, legalization, et [Re: Learyfan]
    #3155443 -

Thanks.


--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need good websites about drug policy, legalization, et [Re: thepodman]
    #3155782 -

Yep.





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need good websites about drug policy, legalization, etc. [Re: thepodman]
    #3156083 -

some authors:
grinspoon
ott
hoffman
shulgin
some websites:
www.alchemind.org
www.csp.org
www.psychedelic-library.org
yaddayadda...

& stuff like that there...
click their links for more neat sites...


--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need good websites about drug policy, legalization, etc. [Re: gnrm23]
    #3157790 -

Do you think I could use PIHKAL as a source? (the lecture at the university chapter) Or are there any other books I should check for in my library?


--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need good websites about drug policy, legalization, et [Re: Learyfan]
    #3157850 -

That picture makes me really sad. :frown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need good websites about drug policy, legalization, et [Re: whiterabbit13]
    #3158217 -

the pod pic?


--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need good websites about drug policy, legalization, et [Re: thepodman]
    #3167665 -

oh you probably mean the "dea took my daddy away" pic


--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Switzerland drug policies? MOTH 627 3 03/11/04 10:44 PM
by MOTH
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,696 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* Drugs are needed for our society to continue...
( 1 2 all )
DailyPot 6,584 23 03/06/17 09:13 PM
by triphead9428
* What is YOUR anti-drug?
( 1 2 3 all )
kilgore_trout 5,807 41 03/09/04 11:58 AM
by filthysock
* amusing account of timothy leary from a baptist website...
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 10,403 53 09/21/03 05:16 AM
by RunDMT
* Fed up with drugs, possibly for good?
( 1 2 all )
ModestMouse 2,161 34 03/04/18 12:44 AM
by LightRay
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru
* no more vavorite drug!!!!???? notapillow 967 10 12/15/03 07:11 PM
by The_Red_Crayon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,099 topic views. 5 members, 20 guests and 203 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.