Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMystiq_Shaman
x.o.

Loc: North Calotte
my burned ladies - a series of cannabis pictures
    #3100641 - 09/06/04 08:19 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Here are some pics of my cannabis plants. They have some heat damages because of extreme heat in the room, it has been hot weather plus my ventilation system failed, the room was almost 50 C (122F) for short times. The result was delayed bud production, burned leafs and the plants have stretched upwards and the stem has grown thin and tall. Because of this they are now almost too tall so I might have to move them to another room. The temps are now steady around 30 C and I have also raised the humidity there. The strain is k2 and northern light #shiva both from nirvana seeds- total 17 plants on 3 x 400 W hps. growing in soil\peat\verm mix 100% organic all the way. I hope they turn out ok.

the golden look is of course because of the hps. The white you see on the leaves are burn damages.

Edited by Mystiq_Shaman (09/07/04 05:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: my burned ladies - a series of cannabis pictures [Re: Mystiq_Shaman]
    #3101214 - 09/06/04 10:20 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

wow that sucks dude.  but they still look great.  a little burn and stretchin never hurt anybody  :tongue:  pretty nice lookign grow :thumbup:

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Anonymous

#3102158 - 09/07/04 06:04 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

hope they make it man!
are they in your roof?
you should install a couple of those whirly spinners to get the heat out maybe?

OfflineMystiq_Shaman
x.o.

Re: my burned ladies - a series of cannabis pictures [Re: ]
    #3102199 - 09/07/04 06:58 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yeah they are in the roof (but not in my house since they are illegal)

I will use this room for mushrooms instead soon. I have been working on a new cannabis system and are going for a two room setup, one for vegetative growth (im not sure what light to put for these, im not sure if i want to run this stage under hps. suggestions?)  where im gonna keep 3 strains and keep 2 motherplants of each strain. Im gonna take cuttings once a month and flower them in a room with 400 and 600 W hps lights so I always keep things going. I prolly gonna switch over to hydro growing as well. I have known since i planted the seeds that the concidtions are not optimal but i have now location to do this now :smile:

Cannabis is the plant who got me into ethnobotanical plants and its also the plant I concider to be most important in my collection. They deserve a better more professional setup than what you see on the pics. Im starting building tomorrow and order new seeds. the strains im gonna go for is White Widow, Brainwreck and AK-47.

Anonymous

#3102247 - 09/07/04 07:37 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

me too,i haven't used MH for veg(1st grow )and i don't know which is better,its all conflicting to me,
the traditional way is one room with mh and the other with hps,its probably the best way to go if you have the space

its bewildering trying to decide a strain theres so many :laugh:

OfflineMystiq_Shaman
x.o.

#3143166 - 09/16/04 10:40 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

well well well, heat may have burned the leaves and so on but it is not the reason for the delayed bud production, it has been discovered that tthe timer is not to be trusted and the photoperiod has been interupted. it shows sign on bud growth now and things starts to look more normal. all in all the plant is doing fine and have grown tall and very bushy, im looking more forward to the harvest now than before actually because of the size of the plants.

you can still see that this plant is stressed by extreme heating, this is a k2 , you can also see it has started to grow hairs again in the top picture.

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #3143325 - 09/16/04 11:34 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Marijuana is really hardy, it will turn out fine as long as the light schedule and the waterings are on time now.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals