Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients?
    #3070974 -

for instance, my new favorite is 60% high grade 30% low grade 10% tobacco.. I find it a very similar buzz to smoking a blunt, with much more natural feeling high:(no chem burnout[which is why I support 'flaming' a blunt to burn off the out layer, which makes it taste better] or harshness as some blunts may cause)... what combinations do you use? my favorite is a joint rolled with multiple types of high grade, like 33% ak47 and 66% faders, but now a days I like to smoke conservatively. :stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3071118 -

ill put black and mild tobacco in my joints every once in a while. Gives it a good nicotine zing to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #3071150 -

do you smoke cigs? I don't but I like the nicotine in combination with weed.. even after smoking blunts / dirty joints for a week I won't crave tobacco the next day after leaving it out ... weird. it's the only thing I can't get addicted to

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3071173 -

Ill mix up different types of mid grade from times to time. Rarely mix highgrade with mids and never use tobacco.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3071174 -

I've never rolled a joint before in my life. I'm going to learn though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3071182 -

tobacco mixed with weed is just wrong

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? [Re: MOTH]
    #3071198 -

Anyone can do it with a dollar bill.

1. Break up the herb into a nice even consistency
2. Put the herb into a dollar bill, make it even and use a pen to start shaping it.
3. Roll the herb between the bill making a nice cylinder.
4. Take a paper, with gum facing you and put the paper where it is right behind your weed cylinder.
5. Roll the herbaround the paper. Hardest part is once the paper makes a complete cirlce and starts to overlap.
6. Lick gum and finish with the bill.
7. Use a pen cap or somthing to pack in spilt herb into one side(usually the bigger side if one is bigger).
8. Put a biz card in the one end for a tip.
9. Light it up.



Ive made custom rolling mats for monster few paper connected joints so i could roll it perfectly.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Edited by baraka (08/30/04 09:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? [Re: ]
    #3071199 -

I've never mixed. Personally I love the straight taste of Merry Mary.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3071217 -

only thing i have used is tobacoo, but i prefer to have it seperate after the joint. it sure makes it a more potent high.


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? [Re: whiterabbit13]
    #3071248 -

me too, but I find a tobacco/weed joint to be much more pleasant then a blunt... it's been a long time since I smoked a blunt, but I used to smoke them whenever I burned

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3071253 -

maybe its good if youre a cigarette fiend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? [Re: ]
    #3071339 -

i dont smoke cigarettes and am in noway addicted, but it definatly makes the high way more intense.


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? [Re: kadakuda]
    #3071739 -

Tobacoo is gross. I do not understand why people want to taint marijuana with it. Blunt shell is enough, i get a buzz if its to dry and i have to lick it more then id like. Yuk.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? [Re: baraka]
    #3071935 -

baraka said:
Tobacoo is gross. I do not understand why people want to taint marijuana with it. Blunt shell is enough, i get a buzz if its to dry and i have to lick it more then id like. Yuk.



burns slower, more evenly, conserves herb

Also you get a lot less of the whole acting like an idiot to get every ounce of smoke you can.

Dunno, I like the taste of the two, how it brings independent flavors to the pallete but still blends nicely.

It all comes down to personal choice, /shrug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3071955 -

I have mixed weed and hash, also weed and salvia divinorum is a great combination!


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? [Re: cisole]
    #3071979 -

ohh yeah there is something else I have tried but most people would be like WTF?!?! I rolled Weed and Ketamine, it was awesome but dont expect to be going anywhere for a while, Everyone I know that has tried it likes it.... But if you have never even done K then I wouldn't suggest trying it...


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? [Re: baraka]
    #3072089 -

I love tobacco... some tobaccos go well with weed, and personaly i like black and mild or some turkish royals or turkish golds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* can anyone here roll joints one handed?
( 1 2 all )
_Shrew_ 5,923 21 11/07/03 11:14 PM
by Hanky
* time for the skinny on the joint...
( 1 2 all )
ImYourSpedFriend 9,726 32 03/24/05 09:27 PM
by California
* I can't roll a joint.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 8,659 83 08/04/05 02:07 PM
by mikeytwice
* i hate joints
( 1 2 3 all )
Mitchnast 5,659 44 09/14/05 12:08 PM
by MAIA
* Can someone teach me how to roll a joint?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,440 31 11/25/04 08:34 AM
by Hanky
* Share your rolling skills! (Pics)
( 1 2 3 all )
the free thinker 8,261 49 03/08/03 02:50 PM
by Sombie
* Rolling cigarettes and joints
( 1 2 all )
Redstorm 3,431 21 01/31/06 07:24 PM
by Redstorm
* tHe ViRtUaL sMoKeOuT
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
cisole 14,724 318 01/26/05 11:58 PM
by cisole

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,861 topic views. 7 members, 3 guests and 157 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.