Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesos
overrated
 User Gallery

Loc: Puget Sound Vicinity
morning glory?
    #3063865 - 08/28/04 11:23 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hello i have been reading about morning glory there ready supply(at all home and garden stores) and was wondering about others experiences and tips. How many packs of seeds did you eat? what brands are safe and which work the best? thx any info will be appreciated

--------------------
god made pot who do you trust, yeh i stole that off a lighter, so what, you wanna fight about it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewaffa
Stranger
Re: morning glory? [Re: sos]
    #3063922 - 08/28/04 11:40 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I took them once I took 2 packs it sucked i just got a big headache and a little trippyism but when I when to sleep fast. The only good thing that happend was i saw my hands in the dream.

Offlinesos
overrated
 User Gallery

Loc: Puget Sound Vicinity
Re: morning glory? [Re: waffa]
    #3063936 - 08/28/04 11:44 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

yeah i dont know i dont think it is worth it fuck morning glory

--------------------
god made pot who do you trust, yeh i stole that off a lighter, so what, you wanna fight about it?

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3064147 - 08/29/04 01:07 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

A couple years back I took maybe a dozen seeds raw. I went to a friends house and hung out with some people, but nothing happenned.

A couple hours later when I got home I sat down alone and watched tv. It was then that I began feeling that "about to trip" feeling in my legs. A very slight body high. It never progressed past that though.

It felt nice, but didn't really go anywhere else.

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3064430 - 08/29/04 04:53 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i have to eat a few hours before hand, or i get kinda sick.  stomach cramps more like.  i have never puked or even come close to, but it isnt usually the most comfortable feeling.  i quite like teh feeling.  it is a VERY nice and pleasant body high, very nice.  i havnt triped much visually, i would say your senses are a little different.  i find things more colourfull, brighter, adn i have a hard time with depth perception and balance.

ive always eaten the ones by "west coast seeds"  just to support a local buisness.  if it says do not consume on the packet, do not consume.

morning glory has a bad rap, but i personally find it quite worth while, just know your nausea :tongue:

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Offlineastralasia
UK_shroomhead

Loc: UK
Re: morning glory? [Re: kadakuda]
    #3064952 - 08/29/04 11:44 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'll tell you a true story about an old mate who used to take morning glory. He used to buy them from a garden centre wholesale. It was years and years ago but as I remember, he would take serveral hundred. The seeds where coated in anti fungal which makes you sick so he used to boil them in acetate! One night he got a pan, put the seeds and acetate in and put it on the stove and yes I know this is a very bad idea. The pan burst into flames and in his panic managed to pour the burning liquid down the front of his trousers and groin area. He was rolling around the floor on fire, so his mates stamped the flames out. Its bad enough being on fire without two bloke stamping on your balls!

Anyway, he did them loads of times and tripped very very hard on them. He told me about full on 12 hour trips with wild halucinations, gaint sharks coming out of the ceiling, dragons snapping at him, i have had some very big trips with him on many occasions but nothing like his morning glory trips, they sound way too much.

Offlinewhiterabbit13
I'm late

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
Re: morning glory? [Re: myndreach]
    #3065003 - 08/29/04 12:15 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I was under the impression that you needed way more over a dozen to feel any effects with MGS. On my few times trying these I consumed at least 250- 300. The only effects felt were a slight mental change and increased light intensity.  Soon followed with nausea.

My opinion on these seeds is that they are a waste. But then again I am not saying not to try them. It is kind of something that you have to decide for yourself. I personally dont know anyone who has enjoyed their experiences with MGS.
Hopefully this will be an exception for you. :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #3065978 - 08/29/04 05:13 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

there is a shitload of info on morning glory trips over 2 the the drug vaults @ www.erowid.org

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlineendokrin
Stranger

Loc: SouthEast
Re: morning glory? [Re: gnrm23]
    #3066007 - 08/29/04 05:19 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I've done Morning Glory seeds and Hawaiiain Baby Woodrose seeds..

You need a lot more MG seeds to equal the effects of the HBWR seeds.

I got nauseated each and every time on both types. A friend of mine who tried the HBWR seeds a few times felt slight nausea, not as bad as me.

Personally, I don't plan on doing either ever again, not worth the sickness for the results you get.

But that's coming from someone who's already experienced them. Some things you need to experience for yourself..

Good luck whatever you chose!

Offlineabhi
Why not?
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
    #3066021 - 08/29/04 05:22 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Many people dislike morning glory seeds.  You have to eat many of them, the high isn't so great, and most people experience EXTREME nausea. 

You may want to try HBWR, I haven't personally tried them, but you only need to eat a few of those seeds, unlike the hundreds of MGs you need to  consume. 

In a previous thread on morning glory seeds, someone stated that, "popular drugs are popular for a reason". 

I tried the morning glorys with a couple friends of mine (one being whiterabbit13 who just posted :smile: )  Between the four of us, three puked (one stated that they had the worst puking experience of their life), two didn't feel any sort of high, one felt a very slight high.    I was the only one who didn't puke, for some reason I didn't get the nausea very bad, and a couple hours after ingestion I felt the "high" from morning glory seeds.  It was okay, but nothing to really look forward to.  This is just an example of how substances affect different people differently.

--------------------

OfflineMerlinBurb
Re: morning glory? [Re: abhi]
    #3067852 - 08/30/04 02:10 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like nutmeg

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

Re: morning glory? [Re: MerlinBurb]
    #3067930 - 08/30/04 03:29 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

good fuckign god dont compare MG to that!  it is NOTHING like it.  i can see why people have a hate on for nutmeg, its horrible imo.  anyway i quite like htem.  im not planning on stopping them any time soon.  i generally do a med dose every couple months.

never even thought of the anti-fungal/bacterial shit a lot of supliers would put on.  perhaps that is part of the nausea people have?  in fact you have just convinced me to grow my own :finger:

--------------------

Offlineastralasia
UK_shroomhead

Loc: UK
Re: morning glory? [Re: kadakuda]
    #3067977 - 08/30/04 04:07 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

my mate told me they put anti fungal on to stop people taking them, the method he used to clean them is madness, total insanity, can you imagine what would have happened if it exploded over the wall or furniture or in his face. Organic seeds might be better, personally, i wouldn't touch them. Pick enough shrooms to last a year would be my advice.

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

Re: morning glory? [Re: astralasia]
    #3069666 - 08/30/04 02:56 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

ya that is crazy, but in all fairness it was 100% his own fault. the seeds i buy dont say ANYTHING about such stuff, but i suppose if there was it would be a great lawsuite.

--------------------

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3069789 - 08/30/04 03:25 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I have take morning glory seeds several times always the same way

10 packs of heavnly blue seeds from the Burpee seed catalog
About 500 seeds

Put them in a blender with 2 cups red wine Blend for about 10 min. Watch the foam build up, start and stop if needed.

the seeds have to be very finnly cut up in the blender

If when you drink some of it and it feels gritty put it back in the blender.

This gets me off very good. I don't really have nausa problems but it may be different for other people.

The buzz?????

It is very nice and smooth. Very much like acid but mello. :cool:

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

OfflineGrovesk8ter
honestyopenmindednesswillingness
 User Gallery

Loc: Langley, B.C
Re: morning glory? [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3069956 - 08/30/04 04:10 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Well.....lsa is definitly a decent trip.
The nausea accompanied by eating many mg seeds isnt worth it though.
The only way i've consumed lsa is through mg seeds and i really would like try try hbwr sometime.
My trip consisted of high dose of mg seeds plus mushrooms and later on some acid... what a day.

--------------------
"Much madness is divinest sense"
Dickinson, Emily

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
    #3070746 - 08/30/04 07:32 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

IME, you need at least 8-10 grams to get a solid psychedelic experience, and at that level the negative effects outweigh the positive ones.

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: morning glory? [Re: Cherk]
    #3070842 - 08/30/04 08:04 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Is this something you know from first hand experience or is it something you read????

I and a handfull of my freinds enjoy MG's and I speak from experience.

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
Re: morning glory? [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3071351 - 08/30/04 09:39 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

IME=in my experience

I've experimented a lot with MG seeds. Doses ranging from 1.5-12 grams.

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

Re: morning glory? [Re: Cherk]
    #3071382 - 08/30/04 09:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

im curious if the nausea is from certain seed companies or jsut reacts differently between people. i have had it and i have not had it. even when i got it i still thought it was worth it, howevere i have never had it bad.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds