Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDr. Slavic
enthusiast
morning glory suggestions??
    #1146143 - 12/16/02 01:33 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Its been a very long time since I last tripped. I've been trying to get acid for a year now and out of at least 50 people i've asked not one can get any. People that used to buy it by the book are asking me if I can find any. Well anyway I want to try to trip off mg seeds one last time. I've eat sooooo many of those nasty shits and never had more then a buzz. I ate up to 400 at a time. It took a while but I got them all down in an hour and never vomited. any suggestions on the veriety or preperation would be much appriecated. oh and i chewed them everytime (YUCK!!!)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineInFecTeD-FuRY
wannabericer
Loc: Monroe, WA
Re: morning glory suggestions?? [Re: Dr. Slavic]
    #1146345 - 12/16/02 04:05 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

did u wash em first???????

OfflineDr. Slavic
enthusiast
Re: morning glory suggestions?? [Re: InFecTeD-FuRY]
    #1146565 - 12/16/02 05:04 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I washed the seed with water every time except the first time. didn't make any difference though

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
    #1146736 - 12/16/02 05:46 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Order some HBWR seeds online.They are much more potent.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Invisibledaussaulit
Forgetful

Loc: Earth
Re: morning glory suggestions?? [Re: monoamine]
    #1146898 - 12/16/02 06:29 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I'm sure someone is going to ask this eventually so I'll answer it now.

HBWR = Hawaiian Baby Woodrose = Argyreia Nervosa

Offlinedjd799
journeyman

#1147982 - 12/17/02 05:49 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Are you sure you're getting the right kind . . . Heavenly Blue? I've only tried them a few times. Threw up everytime I ingests the nasty little mofos, but tripped balls both times. Grind them up in a coffee grinder into a find powder, then just mix them up in yogert or a chocolate shake. IMO the trip isn't worth it. Only remotely resembles an acid trip. It becomes very difficult to breath at times when you take a higer dose - 500 or more seeds. Once the trip starts you find it hard to move and the more you move the more you want to vomit again, so you just end up stuck on the couch watching TV for 6 hours wondering when you're ever going to come down.

OfflineFrozenRealm
Parttime Tripper
Loc: Netherlands
Re: morning glory suggestions?? [Re: djd799]
    #1155094 - 12/19/02 11:20 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Hmm well i didn't really like the morning glory.. my stomach was f00ked all the time and i wasn't tripping at all, just felt a bit nauseated and dizzy.
But if you clean them severely you can get rid of some of the nasty effects i've heared.

InvisibleI_Stain_Blue
abominableshroomman

Loc: police state
Re: morning glory suggestions?? [Re: FrozenRealm]
    #1158319 - 12/20/02 02:02 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

you should try extracting the lsa from the seeds....there's guides on the internet

--------------------
Be Here Now

OfflineDr. Slavic
enthusiast
Re: morning glory suggestions?? [Re: I_Stain_Blue]
    #1159648 - 12/21/02 06:04 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

If I were to extract the lsa I would use a a/b extraction not the one on the net using pet ether and methanol. but would it be worth the trouble??

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #1161933 - 12/22/02 08:57 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Ya know what i did, well i bet you dont but im gonna tell ya, i ordered all natural grown heavenly blue morning glory seeds from www.bouncingb.com they arrived 5 days later, at a very fair price, I took the time to count out 500 for me and 500 for my cousin, i took my 500 stuck them in the blender, put in 3 cups orange juice, and let it blend for like 3 minuets, then i drank the juice and then spooned all the gritty shit in the bottom into my mouth and swallowed it, my cousin did the same, and the effect was extreme euphoria, and if you look at something and concentrate on it it will bend a little bit and sometime melt into a nearby object, i wouldnt call it a trip but it was fun as hell, it hurt to not smile, if you tried to not smile you would be in pain, my cousin concurd when i made the same statement to him while we was on mgs, i plan on buying a few pounds of them next time

i wonder if i would actualy trip balls if i ate maybe 1000 of them, and it is very diceaving when you look at a bag of seeds and it only looks like theres maybe 500 but the bag we bought had 3000, in it, me and my cousin both estimated 500-800
you guys stop buying from the grocery store, they put chemical and shit on them, get them from the internet, alot better price, and alot less chemicels, well none if you go to www.bouncingb.com

thanks for reading my boring story

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Anonymous

#1161949 - 12/22/02 09:08 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Don't do it!

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: morning glory suggestions?? [Re: ]
    #1161958 - 12/22/02 09:10 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

shut up retard you dunno what yur talkin about

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
Re: morning glory suggestions?? [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1161981 - 12/22/02 09:20 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Hey, be nice!

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: morning glory suggestions?? [Re: DreaMaTrix]
    #1162002 - 12/22/02 09:29 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Hes the one who said my idea was bad

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #1162015 - 12/22/02 09:36 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Hey any of you guys have links or urls to some easy lsa extraction techniques, i dont want a bunch of stuff that has to do with all kinds of chemicals and stuff, just somthin simple

--------------------

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
    #1162028 - 12/22/02 09:41 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Actually, if you read the post they was't replying to you! :smile:

Andy  Re: morning glory suggestions?? [re: Dr. Slavic] 12/22/02 04:08 PM 

Don't do it!

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: morning glory suggestions?? [Re: ]
    #1162054 - 12/22/02 09:53 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Ok I opologise, I got mixed up, my mistake, so hey why dont you want dr.slavic to have all kinds of fun from a cheap and legal drug?

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #1162075 - 12/22/02 10:07 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

You vommited, you prolly wasted a bunch when you did that, try and not vomit next time ill bet yull trip harder

--------------------

OfflineSomeMycologist
some guy
Loc: Mycoland
    #1162524 - 12/22/02 01:51 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i took then in OJ 2 abo ut 600 little guys it waas mild trip not worth the time bt its cheap

--------------------
If you cant beat them, join them, then beat them!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order