Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Tacos

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Rolling on Ecstasy in Photoshop
    #3036726 - 08/22/04 06:06 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Credit to thePatient for taking the photographs and creating the first picture.
...What a night.  :heart: :pill2:  :tongue2:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: Rolling on Ecstasy in Photoshop [Re: Adamist]
    #3036784 - 08/22/04 06:34 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Very cool.

God damn I need to find some good molly.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Rolling on Ecstasy in Photoshop [Re: Adom]
    #3036811 - 08/22/04 06:44 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I'm thinking about buying a test kit just cuz there's been so much sketchy shit going around lately...  :sad:

The last "molly" I did made me fuckin trip out for a full day... I was shaking and feeling very unstable, and it was after a Darkstar/Keller/Particle show in Noblesville and we were chilling in a Walmart parking lot and a fucking cop came and harrassed us so we had to fucking drive to a nearby Taco Bell parking lot and sleep. It was a pretty shitty experience, to say the least. Who knows what that powder was...

--------------------

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #3036820 - 08/22/04 06:47 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I've only got off on E once out of the 5 total times I gave it a try. The other times it wasn't near strong enough but it was kind of fun. I gave up on it over 2 years ago because I just don't know anyone who gets quality product. I tried some at bonnaroo again this past summer and it didn't do much, I rolled slightly for 45 minutes to an hour. I don't think I'll bother again unless I really know it's good.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Rolling on Ecstasy in Photoshop [Re: Adom]
    #3036837 - 08/22/04 06:52 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

That sucks. I've found that the quality is alot better down in Florida, compared to the stuff I tried at Bonnaroo (and I tried alot), and up through Indiana. Who knew that a state full of gangsta thugs would have better shit than 150,000 hippies.  :mad2:

--------------------

OfflinePhantomLost
Stranger
    #3036871 - 08/22/04 07:01 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I got some good molly at Coventry this past weekend. Driving down the highway when they announced they were turning cars away, this hot girl had sign asking who wanted molly. Took a chance, and it was some of the best I had in a long ass time.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #3036873 - 08/22/04 07:01 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Awesome pictures man...good molly is dreamy. :smile:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #3038215 - 08/23/04 01:49 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Nice pics, when were those taken?

I can relate with the reactions of the Noblesville molly, for obvious reasons.

And yeah, the pressies are good in Florida...

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Rolling on Ecstasy in Photoshop [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3038232 - 08/23/04 01:57 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Hey you! Where are you lurking at? I don't see you on AIM.

Those were taken like a few months back actually, I'm not entirely sure... You know how the concept of time starts to dissolve once you step into Now.  :crazy:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3038246 - 08/23/04 02:02 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I am at Mike and Misha's right now, I cannot get on AIM for some reason, laptop stylee, something is jones with the computer, but here I am nonetheless, tomorrow I get the van and Im out to somewhere, maybe Indiana, cultivation complete, and pressies soon to be acquired...I think I am leaving after Keller.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#3038268 - 08/23/04 02:15 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I quit my job today so when I get paid Thursday I'm heading to the Hippy Hoodang, a fest up here in Hoosier-land, so after that I am free falling back to Florida. :smile:

How is Suwanee?

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3038274 - 08/23/04 02:19 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

WHOA! ASH AND JOE UBER STOKED!!!

You quit today? No shit. When is Hippy Hoodang? I get my new ride tomorrow...Im out. Ohhh yeah.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#3038281 - 08/23/04 02:21 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

It's this weekend.

Check it out http://www.hippyhillhoodang.com

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3038286 - 08/23/04 02:22 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Suwannee is great and i am prolly volunteering for magfest, unless the cash is released to me in a simple form.....hmmm. We will see.

I rode a horse the other day. that brought back northern memories.

Hmmm, yay!

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3038302 - 08/23/04 02:29 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Damn wish I could make it. I could if I drove my car, ha, and for cheap...Gas mileage kicks ass in that bitch.

I dunno, it might be illogical, but Im one for spontanianty (sp?)...muah hah hah

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Tacos

Community >> The Pub