Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Why all the recent threads on OTD? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2999651 -

Great more tasty-des stuff... I'm packing my bags and moving to OTD fulltime.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why all the recent threads on OTD? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2999653 -

<insert corn rectal joke with OTDesque pic here>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why all the recent threads on OTD? [Re: Barbi]
    #2999654 -

mndfreeze said:
Phishgrrl said:
That's right, darling. Now, when you get home from work, I'll  have a nice hot dinner waiting for you.

You guys at the pub  :blush:knew that BF6 and I are married, right?  :blush:



you realize you already left way to many holes for this story to be believed right?

If your gunna commit shennanigans, at least do it well!


<3



:drama:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why all the recent threads on OTD? [Re: ]
    #2999677 -

I was thinking maybe we could Have some butternut squash and pork chops.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why all the recent threads on OTD? [Re: Pumpkin_Blythe]
    #2999683 -

Oh yes, and we forgot to mention that Pumpkin Blythe is my "sister wife" as we say in polygamy. :laugh:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why all the recent threads on OTD? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2999693 -

Does that mean we share a man or we carpet munch?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why all the recent threads on OTD? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2999698 -

Phishgrrl said:
mndfreeze said:
Phishgrrl said:
That's right, darling. Now, when you get home from work, I'll  have a nice hot dinner waiting for you.

You guys at the pub  :blush:knew that BF6 and I are married, right?  :blush:



you realize you already left way to many holes for this story to be believed right?

If your gunna commit shennanigans, at least do it well!


<3



:drama:



But at least im GOOD at it.

Lemme know when you and bf6 need lessons on shennigans and drama :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why all the recent threads on OTD? [Re: Pumpkin_Blythe]
    #2999701 -

both, of course!


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why all the recent threads on OTD? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2999758 -

:heart: I am sorry, I am sure you are a beatiful person, but I do not carpet munch, and it is obvious I will have to kill you in your sleep in order to maintain my straightness :0)      :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by Anno [Re: Pumpkin_Blythe]
    #2999767 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why all the recent threads on OTD? [Re: ]
    #2999795 -

Yeah I guess we'll have to find a different carpet muncher. Oh well- I see they are doing the morning line up right outside our little white picket fence.


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why all the recent threads on OTD? [Re: ]
    #2999800 -

I find the vigina to be a real ugly body part. When I see a penis I just melt, I see beauty is in and I want to be near it and hold it and well you know. My ultimate hell is to be sat on for eternity by a hairy snatch. I am sure you understand. lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why all the recent threads on OTD? [Re: Pumpkin_Blythe]
    #2999816 -

Mine isn't hairy.


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why all the recent threads on OTD? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2999821 -

either is mine :0)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by Anno [Re: Pumpkin_Blythe]
    #2999835 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why all the recent threads on OTD? [Re: ]
    #2999845 -

oh my!


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why all the recent threads on OTD? [Re: ]
    #3000143 -

bloodflower6 said:
Pumpkin_Blythe said:
I When I see a penis I just melt, I see beauty is in and I want to be near it and hold it and well you know.



Here?s a baby picture of me...



bf6
:lipsrsealed:




Thats used more often then ?why did the chicken cross the road? as ajoke.

I mean seriously.

UPDATED MATERIAL.

thanks

- a concerned shroomery citizen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why all the recent threads on OTD? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3000172 -

Phishgrrl said:
Mine isn't hairy.



Ok grrl.. now i was trying my damndest not to ever go there.. but now you went and did it.. Now all i think about is what it looks like  :ooo:  :ooo:  :ooo:  :ooo:  :ooo:  :ooo:  :ooo:  :ooo:  :ooo:  :ooo:  :ooo:  :ooo:


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why all the recent threads on OTD? [Re: iluan]
    #3000321 -

oh god. What have i done?  :animal: Now be a good little farmer and think about growing tomatoes!


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why all the recent threads on OTD? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3000322 -

:drama:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
EffedS 18,807 160 11/07/02 06:30 PM
by Brukan
* WTF is up with that? *DELETED* Galvie_Flu 1,540 9 06/21/22 02:08 AM
by gamergod88
* Shroomery Direct Connect Hub
( 1 2 all )
Just a Punk 5,943 28 03/08/03 03:39 AM
by Just a Punk
* Keeping kids OUT of the shroomery... (*LOCK*)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rustik 13,955 66 05/06/03 04:02 PM
by Rustik
* drug porn
( 1 2 3 all )
OutkastSlug 16,228 51 05/10/03 06:48 PM
by jahbyrd
* Most Disturbing Movie Ever
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
kosmic_charlie 19,817 155 09/23/24 08:57 PM
by TrancedOutBrah
* Yeah so im trippin off of 3 grams of PR's
( 1 2 all )
ODhaze 3,433 26 03/07/03 12:47 AM
by ODhaze
* Zippo Tricks
( 1 2 all )
Oscuro_lobo 3,982 21 11/02/02 08:51 PM
by Mojo_Risin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,494 topic views. 8 members, 502 guests and 168 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.05 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.