Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
the unholy marriage
    #2995169 - 08/12/04 10:43 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

the titular (i love that word) marriage is between feminists and neocons...that might not make much sense to many who have mistaken feminists for liberals.. however..its not all that surprising either...

i would like to dismiss a word like "feminazi" as the ravings of a drunken baseball comentator who bears the name of an oderiferous cheese...unfortunately..this is not the case..and such animals are very real..but of course their not what the said baseball comentator tells us...so then..what is a feminazi/feminaziism??...

we may begin with the hate-filled rantings of earlier feminist authours such as andrea dworkin..robin morgan..and amerikkkas' favourite..the SCUM manifesto...unfortunately for the political left..they often inserted elements of marxism-leninism amidst the rest of their reactionary drivel...but if one substitutes <the ethnic minority of your choice> wherever they use the word "men"..then it becomes clear that this is a hate movement and not a civil-rights movement.. and most women at the time immediately dismissed it for what it was...

a more recent example of a feminazi authour is helen fisher...like her predecessors..fisher aryanizes a *segment* of women..and then lumps women that dont agree with her bullshit together with men..and calls both "biologically inferior"...thats not interesting by itself.. nor is the utterly preposterous pseudo-science she uses to back it up...but what does make fisher more interesting is the role that she assigns to her new aryans in a presumed ultra-right world order...in a stunning display of calvinist braggadocio..she is in effect challenging women to prove that they belong to her "master race" by attaining a power position in an oppressive structure...this challenge is actually the crux of feminaziism..which leads us to our next paragraph...

since the early 1970s..the success of the feminist movement has grown in virtual lockstep with that of the corporatist far right..and this is no accident...the two are highly synergistic..if not one-in-the-same...an excellent example of this synergism is to be found in iraq...and helen fisher partly explains how it works above ..with their employees being additionally motivated by feminazi bigotry and revenge..corporations such as haliburton quickly become much more dynamic and profitable..and in some cases..the entire power of the corporation may be harnessed towards that revenge (case in point)...

that admittedly sounds far-flung.. but it explains why the male-dominated corporate media is so happy to publish feminazi hate books.. and why they produce so much anti-male advertising... and that in turn explains why feminaziism is so rampant.. even after it had been written off in the beginning ..it was the big lie..and it worked like a charm...we became unhappy with our marriages because the TV..the books..and the movies told us that this was so...and to this end...

if there is still any doubt in your mind..one need only look at the products of feminaziism..which have been the likes of margaret thatcher..carly fiorina..ann coulter..and condoleeza rice...none of those are feminists in an academic sense.. but they embody its success more than anyone that is...that gaggle of maggie thatcher clones sitting on the fascist power circles alongside their male counterparts doesnt make women like me any more "equal"...and the premise that equality..gender or otherwise..is to be attained by embracing an oppressive power structure such as corporate capitalism is at its best flawed...

but the more i look at the womens' movement..the more it looks like the womens' auxilliary of a movement loosely known as "neoconservatism"...and it makes me wonder why the baseball comentator has a problem with it...

we made the neocons what they are today...fortunately..we can unmake them just as easily...the key is to define "gender equality" as equal respect for our different roles..as opposed to the neocon concept of "gender equality" as destructive competition in the same roles...all of a sudden..the corporate police state hardly seems a lesser evil to what we traded it for...we need to think of a different kind of marriage than the collective marriage of all women to the collective neocon twits...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: the unholy marriage [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2995310 - 08/12/04 11:13 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not anti-female, however radicle feminism frightens me. Of course it frightens me as much as any other radical, hateful movement; religious or secular. It seems like instead of equallity, alot of these "feminazis" seem to want domination over men.

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Re: the unholy marriage [Re: MAGnum]
    #2996653 - 08/12/04 05:07 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i think that the neocons have subliminalized the desire for gender oneup(wo)man ship to the individual level...collectively..however..they are "nazis" merely because they are willing to work with the neocons and to internalize their ideologies...

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #3955149 - 03/22/05 05:46 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

I don't think there is that much "anti-male" advertising. Advertisers target specific audiences, and while some advertisements may make fun of men to get someones attention, there are many more advertisements that are targeting men. Think of axe and bod body spray, and burger king commercials. The first say that smelling this way will get all these hot chicks to come make out with you... and burger king commercials feature mostly men. There is "bacon chedder ranch" commercial that is still on the air talks about a women that has a nice ass.

InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
    #3955437 - 03/22/05 06:50 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

If there are ANY "movements" that inhibit ANY people from growing and working together as "equals" in harmony, it could be seen as no different than putting an electric shock collar on your parents and siblings with instructions NOT to leave their houses, then sending out invitations for a family gathering at your house.... 
"Counter Productive", and destructive....  In most cases, Absolute Power = Absolute Corruption....   

:sun:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3955526 - 03/22/05 07:13 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

I am all for equal rights, but I do think that we evolved into the roles you see evidenced in tribal environments to have evolved that way for a reason based on our innate strengths. This can be taken too far of course, but there is something to it.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
Re: the unholy marriage [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3955715 - 03/22/05 07:53 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Lets make up a "for instance" for the sake of discussion....    Lets say for instance  that it is now the year 2019, and all predjuduces(sp) are all gone....  All races and genders worked side by side as complete equals in everything, in harmony....  Money, vacation time, sick leave, baby leave, job positions, everything....   
Does ANYONE think that if all this stuff was truly equal,
that these types of groups or people would,
or would NOT still be around looking for more power....?
What would it take to actually even the playing field WITHOUT having to make compensations for any past doings....?
As I sit here and think, perhaps these types of people/groups only have power because people give it to them....(?)   
But how do we as people get out of the loop of GIVING these people the power that they are seeking...?
Something has got to give pretty soon.... 
All of these power struggles only cause conflict, and more power going to the wrong people - sometimes....   
Causing conflict might be the means to a solution, but if the power built from that is not equal, it just isn't equal.... 
Which seems to be the advertised "point" of most all the conflicts....
I watched a couple of TIVO'd Discovery channel shows last night, and actually was stunned to see some commercials worthy of watching....!    One was about a guy standing up for a Mexican(I think) interviewee for a job that did well....    As the guy walked out, the interveiwer wadded up the resume of the man commenting, "I think we have enough color working here"....    And tossed the resume into the trash....  Another employee went to the trash, grabbed the resume out of the trash, flattened it out, laid it on the interviewer's desk in front of him, and said, "I think you dropped something"....    It then went on to say something along the lines of, "Stand up and make your voice heard, one voice can be powerful....."    I was actually taken back by seeing a commercial like that....!    I have never seen anything like that before....    Perhaps the world is already on it's way to changing for the better....(?)

:sun:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: the unholy marriage [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #3956040 - 03/22/05 08:45 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

"What would it take to actually even the playing field"

The playing field should not be equal. We were all blessed with different gifts according to our gender.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery

Re: the unholy marriage [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #9887134 - 02/28/09 09:41 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

by now..all of the lynx in the thread post are long since broken.. but im going to revive this thread because of a more recent phenomenon that seems to back it up ..

http://www.alternet.org/reproductivejustice/121559/sarah_palin_feminism%3A_right-wingers_look_to_open_a_new_front_in_the_culture_wars/?page=entire

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

OfflineC.M. Mann
subconscious explorer
Male

Loc: Florida
    #9887746 - 02/28/09 11:51 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Feminist are liberal. It sounds to me you are so far left, you can't even see the center. Besides you are behind the times. The boogey-man now are the neocrats.

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery

Re: the unholy marriage [Re: C.M. Mann]
    #9890123 - 03/01/09 01:08 PM (15 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

C.M. Mann said:
Feminist are liberal. It sounds to me you are so far left, you can't even see the center. Besides you are behind the times. The boogey-man now are the neocrats.

i wouldnt call sarah palin a liberal.. nor is she the "center" merely because the repugs have attempted to define her as such...but the link does make a point that she is still a feminist...and palin and her IWF shills didnt exactly disappear with the 2008 election either...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Edited by Annapurna1 (03/01/09 01:16 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck