Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 441 | 442 | 443 | 444 | 445 | 446 | 447 | 448 | 449 | 450 | 451 | 452 | 453 | 454 | 455 | 456 | 457 | 458 | 459 | 460 | 461 |
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: ellamush] * 1
    #29687719 -

ellamush said:
That's nice.

Yeah I'm frustrated at the complete lack of care I get from my housemate. He just doesn't even try.



Maybe they are fighting a battle you know nothing about...which is the perfect time to attack them, now they are fighting two battles :house:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #29688028 -

my roommate runs the blender so fucking long like what in the fuck is she even doing shut the FUCK UP ROOM MATE jesus fucking christ  so fucking obnoxious


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: twighead] * 1
    #29688194 -

I think we can all agree fuck room mates


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: ellamush] * 1
    #29688198 -

As a roommate I am devastated but I understand it completely
:deserved:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29688200 -

KevinDontWave said:
As a roommate I am devastated but I understand it completely
:deserved:



It's kind of like fuck this blender. Like all of my chunks are intact above a completely blended 2 inches. Like what the fuck so now I have to get it open use a spoon jam shit around in there and then hopefully this time it'll actually blend.
Until then I'm sorry but I'm gonna be blasting this fucker.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29688202 -

I already said I’m sorry I broke your blender what more do you want from me?
:whyjustwhy:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29688208 -

KevinDontWave said:
I already said I’m sorry I broke your blender what more do you want from me?
:whyjustwhy:



I had to get a nutri bullet because of you.
:allsodisappointed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29688211 -

:failure:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29688212 -

:goat:


--------------------
  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29688225 -

Virtuous Cycle.


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #29688227 -

Maybe she's making some sort of nut milk because when I make nut milk I have to blend it for 2 minutes.

But still very inconsiderate if she's not even asking you if it's okay to make noise and trying to decide the right time to use blenders for a long time.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind] * 4
    #29688299 -

I DONT CARE! hows that for a popular opinion


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: twighead]
    #29688484 -

twighead said:
I DONT CARE! hows that for a popular opinion



I never said you should care. I was actually on your side.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29688505 -

UO: Not caring is so basic. A large part of why society has deteriorated is because apathy has been weaponized as a tool of oppression.

The world needs more passion.


--------------------
O son of Kunti, I am the taste of water, the light of the sun and the moon, the syllable om in the Vedic mantras; I am the sound in ether and ability in man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: yoosername] * 1
    #29688506 -

yoosername said:
UO: Not caring is so basic. A large part of why society has deteriorated is because apathy has been weaponized as a tool of oppression.

The world needs more passion.



I agree. Nobody gives a fuck about anything anymore and people are so apathetic. I bet you I could go outside and fucking murder someone and everyone in public would just be looking downwards and ignoring it.

I mean of course I'm being facetious and that's an extreme example but still. I bet you a woman could be getting raped in the fucking Walmart or Kroger parking lot and screaming rape rape rape and nobody would fucking do anything.

Nobody has opinions about anything because people are too afraid to be rebutted and they don't even know how to form their own fucking opinions anyway because they just get their opinions from YouTube or Instagram or whatever is fucking popular this year or the next year.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29688532 -

OutsideOfMyMind said:
twighead said:
I DONT CARE! hows that for a popular opinion



I never said you should care. I was actually on your side.



I'm a loner


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind] * 1
    #29688665 -

OutsideOfMyMind said:
yoosername said:
UO: Not caring is so basic. A large part of why society has deteriorated is because apathy has been weaponized as a tool of oppression.

The world needs more passion.



I agree. Nobody gives a fuck about anything anymore and people are so apathetic. I bet you I could go outside and fucking murder someone and everyone in public would just be looking downwards and ignoring it.

I mean of course I'm being facetious and that's an extreme example but still. I bet you a woman could be getting raped in the fucking Walmart or Kroger parking lot and screaming rape rape rape and nobody would fucking do anything.

Nobody has opinions about anything because people are too afraid to be rebutted and they don't even know how to form their own fucking opinions anyway because they just get their opinions from YouTube or Instagram or whatever is fucking popular this year or the next year.



Omg I literally don't even care-uh.

:spoiled:


--------------------
The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you - NDT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: twighead] * 1
    #29688667 -

twighead said:
OutsideOfMyMind said:
twighead said:
I DONT CARE! hows that for a popular opinion



I never said you should care. I was actually on your side.



I'm a loner



Not anymore.

You're mah frand now.

Come over and I'll make some food (blenderless recipes only), and we'll watch a movie you like.

Then we can talk shit about your roomie while doing our nails or something.

:tellmeastory:


--------------------
The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you - NDT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Jean-Luc Picard] * 1
    #29688885 -

Jean-Luc Picard said:
twighead said:
OutsideOfMyMind said:
twighead said:
I DONT CARE! hows that for a popular opinion



I never said you should care. I was actually on your side.



I'm a loner



Not anymore.

You're mah frand now.

Come over and I'll make some food (blenderless recipes only), and we'll watch a movie you like.

Then we can talk shit about your roomie while doing our nails or something.

:tellmeastory:



picard was my first friend ever :feelsgoodman:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: twighead] * 1
    #29689780 -

Unpopular opinion.

Weird traits in appearance makes a hot person even hotter such as sticky out ears, crooked nose, gap teeth, fixed hare lips, spots and freckles and scars.

Ie: unconventional attractiveness is the top tier of attractive.



--------------------

Edited by ellamush (10/07/26 11:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 441 | 442 | 443 | 444 | 445 | 446 | 447 | 448 | 449 | 450 | 451 | 452 | 453 | 454 | 455 | 456 | 457 | 458 | 459 | 460 | 461 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,539 31 12/11/02 05:13 PM
by Papaver
* Official Search Assistance Thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 9,390 54 12/06/02 02:29 AM
by Papaver
* Official Sunday night thread?
( 1 2 all )
Infrared 5,591 28 05/31/04 02:21 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 08:17 PM
by 073202
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,004 52 07/09/11 03:17 AM
by ModularMind
* The Official Otter Nonsense Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 704 705 )
SneezingPenis 836,725 14,090 10/08/26 06:33 AM
by Toe_Jam
* Official Halloween Costume Thread? funkymonk 2,784 18 10/25/04 04:05 AM
by Super_Blunt
* The Unbridled Negativity Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 101 102 )
SmellyhobbitM 17,634 2,024 10/11/26 12:52 AM
by ellamush

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
108,207 topic views. 4 members, 268 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.