Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: ellamush] * 2
    #29680199 -

Happy days!

My lease is being renewed for 12 months, and only a $40 a month rent rise.
AND my housemate is planning to move out so I will get to interview people for the second room and get my pick of the housemates. I'm thinking I'll get in touch with my old housemate the semi retired Japanese guy and have him move in. He was great.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29680220 -

He sounds dope aren't non-white people pretty rare in australia?


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: twighead]
    #29680233 -

Haha not at all. We are very multicultural. I haven't met many Japanese before though. The ones I have met are awesome


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: ellamush] * 2
    #29680811 -

Got another job interview for cleaning boat hulls.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: Big_Dub]
    #29681050 -



--------------------
♧

https://t.me/exposingoccultcrimes


♧

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: wabbey]
    #29681107 -

The warmth of sunlight on cool morning

Edited by space daddy (09/29/26 06:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: space daddy]
    #29681144 -

Boss Coffee.

One day, I shall unravel your secrets...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: DorkWithTheHair]
    #29682683 -

OPT: I got a real show of a sunset tonight while mucking the horse track.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: KevinDontWave] * 2
    #29682692 -

KevinDontWave said:
OPT: I got a real show of a sunset tonight while mucking the horse track.



I love a good sunset 🌇.....as you can see in my signature.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29682724 -

Keep that feeling :macdre:


--------------------
Ocean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: rqd] * 1
    #29682832 -

OPT: Hopefully, the next job I applied to will contact me for an interview; unfortunately, I cannot make it to the other one because the bus does not go all the way there, and I am not walking an hour to the site.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: one positive thing Thread [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29683076 -

Another beautiful morning about to press n brew some espresso, feelin the 1st toke of the day.
Stretch and massage time too.

:peace:


--------------------
:jolly::mushroom::leaf::mushroom::tryingnottodie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mr housemate is playng WoW
( 1 2 3 all )
jewunit 4,622 52 02/07/08 07:41 AM
by pong
* Going to Japan!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
nicechrisman 4,709 47 08/09/04 08:07 PM
by nicechrisman
* shroomerites from Japan ? KOPELANDIAA 952 2 04/26/03 10:56 PM
by bert
* RunDMT's Music suggestion thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RunDMT 30,174 133 09/11/07 04:08 PM
by Shroomism
* Jethro Tull appreciation thread! *update*(torrent included!)
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 4,631 27 01/22/05 03:41 PM
by Phred
* I'm in Japan!
( 1 2 all )
nicechrisman 2,416 25 08/27/04 04:50 PM
by Phishgrrl
* Jaco Pastorius Appreciation Thread Jim 1,436 17 01/22/05 01:15 AM
by Madweed420shroom
* Greetings to the Pub and the Shroomery from Japan!!! ummikko 1,212 7 06/02/04 03:46 AM
by Le_Canard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
23,630 topic views. 5 members, 11 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 15 queries.