Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2097 | 2098 | 2099 | 2100 | 2101 | 2102 | 2103 | 2104 | 2105 | 2106 | 2107 | 2108 | 2109 | 2110 | 2111 | 2112 | 2113 | 2114 | 2115 | 2116 | 2117
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: AlChemicalResearch]
    #29680338 -

AlChemicalResearch said:
Warren Harding literally bombed striking miners.



he literally did not.

Quote:
Obama ICE killed US citizens



really? who?

you make up too much shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: pugster]
    #29680341 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy] * 1
    #29680342 -

:canthelpbutlaugh:

Oh man, that was a good laugh.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: AlChemicalResearch]
    #29680356 -

Quote:
I mean even under Obama ICE killed US citizens, but ok let's say Trump's was egregiously over the top as that



 
  You were only able to show one and it wasn't even an immigration operation .
  Obamas ice  never shot any unarmed American citizens just protesting . He also didn't deport any American citizens , there are 6 confirmed cases already .


--------------------


Edited by Psilynut2 (09/28/26 09:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #29680357 -

The lies and hypocrisy are on full display...



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: AlChemicalResearch]
    #29680373 -

AlChemicalResearch said:
pugster said:
joint economic paper on trump aug 2026

https://www.jec.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/3d041f7f-a5e0-4df5-a865-2d1b29bb2823/jec-fact-sheet-on-trumps-income-gains.pdf



Guardian article on the Bushes

https://www.salon.com/2004/03/12/unger_2/



AlChemicalResearch said:
pugster said:
joint economic paper on trump aug 2026

https://www.jec.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/3d041f7f-a5e0-4df5-a865-2d1b29bb2823/jec-fact-sheet-on-trumps-income-gains.pdf



Guardian article on the Bushes

https://www.salon.com/2004/03/12/unger_2/



jesus christ bro you've posted like 10 times just this morning spouting lies, deranged theories, and irrelevant support links. 

log off.  take a walk.  figure out how to at least cosplay as a normal person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #29680384 -

mushboy said:
AlChemicalResearch said:
Warren Harding literally bombed striking miners.



he literally did not.

Quote:
Obama ICE killed US citizens



really? who?

you make up too much shit.



Lol yes he literally did.




and yes Obama ICE did kill US citizens, I posted the link to the story in this thread. Go back and find it, I'm not finding it for you. I'm not making anything up, you're just indoctrinated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #29680386 -

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
I mean even under Obama ICE killed US citizens, but ok let's say Trump's was egregiously over the top as that



 
  You were only able to show one and it wasn't even an immigration operation .
  Obamas ice  never shot any unarmed American citizens just protesting . He also didn't deport any American citizens , there are 6 confirmed cases already .




https://headlineusa.com/obama-ice-error-rate-3x-trump/

Quote:
Obama, during the years 2015 and 2016, oversaw 263 mistaken arrests, 54 mistaken detentions and four mistaken removals. That amounted to an error rate of 0.0225% for a total of 239,645 arrests, Lott noted.



Obama removed 4 US citizens mistakenly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: AlChemicalResearch]
    #29680405 -

Funny I can't find anything about them ? I can be wrong but What were there names ? Let's examine their cases .
  Obamas ice mostly deported people at the border who had just crossed , there was no surge of federal agents into cities where they were unwanted .
  I never saw Obama ice , but I know exactly where they are right now .


--------------------


Edited by Psilynut2 (09/28/26 10:05 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: AlChemicalResearch]
    #29680410 -

AlChemicalResearch said:
you're just indoctrinated.



dude did you even watch that video? at no point does it say 'the us govt bombed citizens'. you are either duped by the title or willingly lying.

even that stupid videos own transcript proves you wrong :lol:

Quote:
Private pilots flew overhead, circling the battlefield. From their wings fell small bombs, crude
11:26
11 minutes, 26 seconds
devices made of leftover World War I munitions. Some packed with nails and shrapnel. Others carried tear gas meant
11:34
11 minutes, 34 seconds
to flush miners out of hiding. They dropped from the sky, exploding in bursts of smoke and fire. For the first
11:41
11 minutes, 41 seconds
time in American history, citizens were being bombed by their own countrymen below. The miners endured the assault and kept fighting. They dug trenches,



a mining company's private air forces dropped crude bombs not the US army. god damn dude :facepalm:

you see, this isnt the first time ive heard about mt blair and i know who billy mitchell is.

try harder noob
:cryforme:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #29680559 -

Psilynut2 said:
Funny I can't find anything about them ? I can be wrong but What were there names ? Let's examine their cases .
  Obamas ice mostly deported people at the border who had just crossed , there was no surge of federal agents into cities where they were unwanted .
  I never saw Obama ice , but I know exactly where they are right now .




yea you know exactly where they are now cause of media coverage. In 2014 when I was in college, ICE came into State College, PA and deported the entire staff of basically all the asian restaurants in the town. Which sucked cause I wanted the buffet that same day, which was very serendipitous.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: AlChemicalResearch]
    #29680673 -

AlChemicalResearch said:
Psilynut2 said:
Funny I can't find anything about them ? I can be wrong but What were there names ? Let's examine their cases .
  Obamas ice mostly deported people at the border who had just crossed , there was no surge of federal agents into cities where they were unwanted .
  I never saw Obama ice , but I know exactly where they are right now .




yea you know exactly where they are now cause of media coverage. In 2014 when I was in college, ICE came into State College, PA and deported the entire staff of basically all the asian restaurants in the town. Which sucked cause I wanted the buffet that same day, which was very serendipitous.



and I bet they did it violently with automatic weapons out and masks on, abusing any onlookers before the immigrants were vanned, denied due process, and periodically moved so their legal representation and family can't find them, right?

er no, that didn't happen.  Obama's immigration policy accomplished more and did all of this without having to abuse or kill Americans or immigrants.

we are spending more on lesser results but with a whole lot of civil strife and human rights abuse.  yet maga loves it for some reason.. (racism).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: dinosaurs] * 2
    #29680688 -

Karl Rove says Republican Party is being taken over by ‘Nazis’

(you know, karl rove the notorious radical liberal democrat...)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2097 | 2098 | 2099 | 2100 | 2101 | 2102 | 2103 | 2104 | 2105 | 2106 | 2107 | 2108 | 2109 | 2110 | 2111 | 2112 | 2113 | 2114 | 2115 | 2116 | 2117


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Congratulations Obama
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
fireworks_godS 6,104 137 01/26/09 01:01 PM
by Seuss
* Yes We Did! Why Obama is the President of War, not "Change." dopestone 627 1 09/17/09 05:22 AM
by Seuss
* Beginning Now: The Panic Phase of the Obama Collapse
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
lonestar2004 11,307 186 03/31/09 07:09 PM
by TGRR
* Obama's Pinstripe Revolution
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 4,606 43 05/09/09 10:51 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Obama climate plan could cost $2 trillion
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 4,203 64 04/10/09 01:36 AM
by ScavengerType
* Obama Signals His Reluctance to Look Into Bush Policies Clordio 572 3 01/12/09 11:12 AM
by Prisoner#1
* McCain tells supporters to be respectful of Obama
( 1 2 3 all )
Gogol 2,874 49 10/13/08 09:43 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* President Obama's Half-brother Arrested for Marijuana Possession
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 3,014 31 02/06/09 12:05 AM
by johnm214

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,847 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 181 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.028 seconds on 15 queries.