Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Privnote says "You've been blocked."
    #29678305 -

Can't get it open. Someone sent me an address for my poppy seed giveaway, no matter what browser, IP, incognito, whatever. Says I'm blocked. I think that it's poisoned that link too, since I can't even use TOR to get it open.

Happed once before but not for a long time.

Anyone have this happen? Is there any solution.

Privnote sucks. Use PGP, people! My key is on my account page, this site enables it. Or you can do it VERY secure and do it on your end.

I recommend people learn to use it.

Privnote is trusting luck that it has not been compromised. It certainly would be a good target for compromise.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Privnote says "You've been blocked." [Re: nektar61] * 1
    #29678387 -

I sometimes get this when trying to access privnote.

Using a VPN? Change city/state and retry. Works for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Privnote says "You've been blocked." [Re: veggie]
    #29678623 -

veggie said:
I sometimes get this when trying to access privnote.

Using a VPN? Change city/state and retry. Works for me.



Yes, exactly that error message.

I guess I tried it too many times on the same browser to when I tired it on TOR, I think they'd cancelled the link.

Guy sent it later with a Privnte alternative, but I'm curious for future.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Privnote says "You've been blocked." [Re: nektar61] * 1
    #29678627 -

yeah I also hit this sometimes and change VPN location until it works. Sometimes a second refresh will do it.

Fuck cloudflare.


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Privnote says "You've been blocked." [Re: Rasmodius]
    #29679152 -

Rasmodius said:
yeah I also hit this sometimes and change VPN location until it works. Sometimes a second refresh will do it.

Fuck cloudflare.



Privnote has supposedly been bought out by some big data mining company.

Between that, and the fact that CloudFlare (that also does data mining) knows you are using Privnote, I'd avoid it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Privnote? weshroom 395 3 06/03/13 07:55 AM
by Cyclohexylamine
* Privnote down? weshroom 444 4 07/28/13 12:36 PM
by danielx
* Alts to privnote xVadisx 469 7 08/24/26 03:08 PM
by Big Bear
* Cops blocking your path. KthxBye 1,198 9 04/09/04 08:07 AM
by DaturaEnigma
* Firewall advice and help reflectedlight 2,296 8 11/01/03 02:51 PM
by FiddleMyDiddle
* How to Purchase Securely 101
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Lana 46,170 64 05/22/13 01:31 AM
by 1ve5w4hu
* recieving $ and shipping annonymously
( 1 2 3 all )
deladude 892 48 12/26/11 08:42 PM
by Anonymous
* Lavabit Email Provider Suspends Operations Anonymous 146 7 08/18/13 11:52 PM
by Bacchus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, Alan Rockefeller
79 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.