Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I am making a carnivore cake * 1
    #29676355 -

The video I followed will be at the bottom

I used two plant ingredients, and one chemical, j used vanilla extract, stevia drops and cream of tartar

I separated 8 egg yolks and 8 egg whites into large bowls

In the egg white bowl in added 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar and mixed with an electric mixture unrill stiff peaks form and you can tilt it upside down without it spilling, before adding the egg whites you can clean your bowl and mixer with vinegar, as any fat reduce the ability of the eggs to form stuff peaks, but with tartar improves the ability so its a wash lol


In the eggyolk bowl add a pack of cream cheese (8oz in america, 250g in Canada) and a pinch of salt, and any flavours you want, like I said i added vanilla extract and stevia, and mix until smooth, don't over mix, about a minute or 2

Then SLOWLY AND GENTALLY fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites

Then bake at 300f until starts to turn golden brown, I cooked in a spring form pan, I just took it out of the oven, it smells like cake but I'm not eating it till tomorrow


This is where I am, I still need to make the "icing" which is just whipped whipping cream (35% cream) I am going to mix cream, cinnamon, stevia and vanilla for the whipped cream, then you just coat your cake in the whipped cream, if you made two layers put a layer of cream between the layers of cake

This cake is mostly fat, a bit of protein and close to 0 carbs

Supposedly it taste better after its chilled in the fridge, that's why I'm making it 24 hours before I need it


Its my friends birthday tomorrow, I'm buying her a real cake, but I made this one for me to eat, and share if anyone wants to try it





--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am making a carnivore cake [Re: gopher]
    #29677290 -

I just had a piece, the cinnamon kinda made it taste like a pumpkin pie, and the cake seemed almost like custardy or like cheese cake light, idk, I liked it though, I might make a chocolate one next time by adding cacao instead of cinnamon




--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hard pretzles and cream cheese superpimp 2,318 13 01/22/21 08:41 PM
by longbus
* Favorite Ice Cream brand Grav 1,700 10 11/11/02 03:16 PM
by psilocybinjunkie
* Songs that make you cry..........
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Bullfrog1 27,727 127 09/05/22 05:49 PM
by oursoulsinmotion
* Cake PoetFirst 893 8 11/20/03 10:56 AM
by Ripple
* i make a mean...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,647 27 06/04/20 09:21 PM
by 1234go
* Wine and mead making Azmodeus 1,211 9 08/07/03 10:38 AM
by Azmodeus
* Money making ventures reflectedlight 1,220 9 08/24/03 01:57 PM
by eric_the_red
* Making Friends Rule! Earth_Droid 1,333 6 03/12/03 02:08 PM
by Galvie_Flu

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
52 topic views. 6 members, 23 guests and 142 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.