Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #29676074 -

Genny and spirit_shadow aren’t licensed for this shit!
:freud::studmuffin::sealien::nursemaryjane:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: Mystikal]
    #29676157 -

Mystikal said:
I had a vivid dream I lost the rubber piece on my Bluetooth earbuds the other night. Dreamed seemed hours long and was basically a big quest to find the rubber piece.. the whole time I was conscious of wearing my uncomfortable rubber less earbuds..

Please interpret
Seems deep.



Did you actually lose this piece of your earbud?
I've had a very similar dream where I literally dug through the whole backyard looking for something that was gone. It was just me dealing with the loss.

If you aren't actually missing that and that was just some random object missing exclusively in the dream. It could represent anything that you've misplaced the real trick is that you can't remember what it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29676182 -

Thankfully my earbuds are intact. It was just a dream.

Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: Headies]
    #29676207 -

Headies said:
Genny and spirit_shadow aren’t licensed for this shit!
:freud::studmuffin::sealien::nursemaryjane:



That is a very interesting dream. It represents an inner struggle within yourself. You are seeking validation, a licence if you will, through projection.

All you have to do to find inner peace is: DSHMOTHERFUCKINGSB

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: Mystikal]
    #29676213 -

Mystikal said:
Thankfully my earbuds are intact. It was just a dream.

Thanks



Did you check for spiders 😆


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: Mystikal]
    #29676361 -

Mystikal said:
Thankfully my earbuds are intact. It was just a dream.

Thanks



Without more to go off of that's as good as it gets. If I knew about where you were in your life or maybe some details about the dream. Then we could have tried to understand what it represented.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: Mystikal]
    #29676702 -

Mystikal said:
Thankfully my earbuds are intact. It was just a dream.

Thanks



I used to use earbuds but the ear wax always got clogged in the charger part even if i clean my ears.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29676729 -

Last night I had a dream that I was in some kind of tower of a casino. I chose a dusty hidden slot machine and got some insane multiplier and got 3.1 billion dollars. I told my brother that the first thing id do is buy a great house for us and it'd change our lives, finally getting a huge break setting up pur life.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29677124 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
langten69 said:
I dreamt that I recieved a piece of advice that literally solved all of my questions/problems and I became ridiculously dumbfounded at how simple and intuitive it was, and I was thinking...

"Wow I need to remember this when I wake up"

Then I woke up and forgot what the piece of advice was, but I still remember the feeling of how amazingly simple it was because it was something like only ~11 syllables

This dream happened months ago



Sometimes the hardest questions have the easiest solutions. Can you remember anything about what you were doing in life for any major problems you're facing? Maybe it really is something that would be easy to piece apart.



It had something to do with my overall outlook on life. When I heard the piece of advice, I felt a radical paradigm shift in the way I operate daily

It was something so stupid simple like...

"Well if you do the thing, then do the thing" but it was something way better than that

Edited by langten69 (09/24/26 08:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #29677246 -

Seriously_trippin said:
Last night I had a dream that I was in some kind of tower of a casino. I chose a dusty hidden slot machine and got some insane multiplier and got 3.1 billion dollars. I told my brother that the first thing id do is buy a great house for us and it'd change our lives, finally getting a huge break setting up pur life.



You probably feel like you've been doing work searching for something and you deserve a reward.

I think you deserve a vacation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: langten69]
    #29677247 -

langten69 said:
GenesisCorrupted said:
langten69 said:
I dreamt that I recieved a piece of advice that literally solved all of my questions/problems and I became ridiculously dumbfounded at how simple and intuitive it was, and I was thinking...

"Wow I need to remember this when I wake up"

Then I woke up and forgot what the piece of advice was, but I still remember the feeling of how amazingly simple it was because it was something like only ~11 syllables

This dream happened months ago



Sometimes the hardest questions have the easiest solutions. Can you remember anything about what you were doing in life for any major problems you're facing? Maybe it really is something that would be easy to piece apart.



It had something to do with my overall outlook on life. When I heard the piece of advice, I felt a radical paradigm shift in the way I operate daily

It was something so stupid simple like...

"Well if you do the thing, then do the thing" but it was something way better than that



Maybe if I knew what your overall outlook on life was now I would better be able to understand what radical shift would be easily accomplished that could benefit you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29677488 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
Seriously_trippin said:
Last night I had a dream that I was in some kind of tower of a casino. I chose a dusty hidden slot machine and got some insane multiplier and got 3.1 billion dollars. I told my brother that the first thing id do is buy a great house for us and it'd change our lives, finally getting a huge break setting up pur life.



You probably feel like you've been doing work searching for something and you deserve a reward.

I think you deserve a vacation.



I do yearn for not having crushing responsibility. Hmm. Also I think deep in my psyche im worried about the future. Worried about being fucked housing wise.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 2
    #29678843 -

Okay, I got one for you.


I have a security camera directly above my front door (and another mounted close to the ceiling on the porch perpendicular to the front facing camera), and I had a dream that a monkey-like creature stole one of the security cameras, so I called the FBI and they came to investigate this.

As this was going on, I noticed that whenever I fed my cats these little teeny tiny wiener dogs would basically appear in my apartment looking for food. So I fed them too, and then they'd just go disappear to some dark corner until the next mealtime. I sort of forget other aspects of the dream because it was pretty mundane besides this (think I dreamt that I forgot to do math homework at one point or another during this too because I woke up panicked).


Personally, I think it just means I've been watching too much X Files and am stressed about classes 🥴, but if you've got any other ideas, be my guest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: pirate-blues]
    #29678851 -

pirate-blues said:
Okay, I got one for you.


I have a security camera directly above my front door (and another mounted close to the ceiling on the porch perpendicular to the front facing camera), and I had a dream that a monkey-like creature stole one of the security cameras, so I called the FBI and they came to investigate this.

As this was going on, I noticed that whenever I fed my cats these little teeny tiny wiener dogs would basically appear in my apartment looking for food. So I fed them too, and then they'd just go disappear to some dark corner until the next mealtime. I sort of forget other aspects of the dream because it was pretty mundane besides this (think I dreamt that I forgot to do math homework at one point or another during this too because I woke up panicked).


Personally, I think it just means I've been watching too much X Files and am stressed about classes 🥴, but if you've got any other ideas, be my guest.



Daaamn.....here, maybe this will cheer you up:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: pirate-blues]
    #29678867 -

pirate-blues said:
Okay, I got one for you.


I have a security camera directly above my front door (and another mounted close to the ceiling on the porch perpendicular to the front facing camera), and I had a dream that a monkey-like creature stole one of the security cameras, so I called the FBI and they came to investigate this.

As this was going on, I noticed that whenever I fed my cats these little teeny tiny wiener dogs would basically appear in my apartment looking for food. So I fed them too, and then they'd just go disappear to some dark corner until the next mealtime. I sort of forget other aspects of the dream because it was pretty mundane besides this (think I dreamt that I forgot to do math homework at one point or another during this too because I woke up panicked).


Personally, I think it just means I've been watching too much X Files and am stressed about classes 🥴, but if you've got any other ideas, be my guest.



Sounds to me like you feel you've taken on too much. The systems in place to help are failing and you don't even know if you care.
Clearly you do because you're thinking about it where did the tiny dogs go why am I feeding them but you just do it anyways.

Not sure what sort of thing you're counting on that's just been taken away but it was enough of a problem that you wanted somebody's help getting it back.


Maybe your partner could help you more to make it feel like you're not feeding all the animals. Or taking on the burden by yourself.

Maybe the little wiener dogs represent like added costs just eating away your money. And while you don't even know where they came from you just acknowledged them as part of what you need to pay.

Edited by GenesisCorrupted (09/26/26 11:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Need help w/ dream interpretation Anonymous 626 2 07/01/03 10:20 PM
by DailyPot
* Dream a drug... Hijinx_Spike 1,225 7 10/05/04 06:46 AM
by Hawkeye2
* Dreams where your teeth are falling out...
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 3,923 27 09/13/04 02:49 PM
by AbstractHarmonix
* Tripping in Dreams
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 6,048 32 10/09/20 07:00 AM
by Shroomhunts
* do you dream? Turd 2,558 19 02/20/04 06:30 AM
by earthshiner
* OK This dream freaked me the fuggout!
( 1 2 all )
Strumpling 2,660 31 09/14/04 11:35 AM
by Strumpling
* Old Girlfriend Dreams ShrewDigsby 1,381 7 02/10/03 11:40 AM
by utopianglory
* wildest dream i've had in a while. Ole Field Trashe 897 6 08/08/03 12:18 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,302 topic views. 1 members, 15 guests and 208 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.