Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Tripping too often?
    #29672599 -

Recently i started growing my own batches, PE, P.Nats, B+, ive had some healing experiences because im currently battling the addiction of xanax which shrooms made me dont want to take it no more. My question is, is tripping 5 days in less than a week too much? Ive had about 25 trips including this week from when I was 16 my first i got ptsd from it, but now that im battling all those past addictions I feel like they made me conscious about all the mistakes I've done, I got locked up for a year and was on the wrong track. My concern is, will this amount of shrooms fry my brain? Ive taken doses of 3 grams of p.nats, 10 grams of PE dried, 17 grams of PE fresh all within this week, also about 3 grams of b+ which i did not feel much because of my tolerance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping too often? [Re: TrippyWolt]
    #29672607 -

As long as you give yourself enough rest and recover to overcompensate from your trip, everything will be all good ๐Ÿ‘

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping too often? [Re: TrippyWolt] * 1
    #29672618 -

shroomy chicken... what a tasty idea!

hey does the acid in hot sauce have any effect on the shrooms?

congrats on using them to help kick a xanax addiction btw. love to hear stuff like this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping too often? [Re: Belome] * 1
    #29672719 -

Currently tripping balls.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping too often? [Re: TrippyWolt] * 2
    #29672722 -

Currently tripping balls.
Got p.nats, PE, b+, at 3:41, losing touch with reality



Found my purpose

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping too often? [Re: TrippyWolt] * 1
    #29672751 -

Be safe buddy. Better to trip balls than to be xanibar zombie.
:loveheart:

Edited by space daddy (09/19/26 07:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping too often? [Re: space daddy]
    #29672755 -

fried chickshrooms!!!


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping too often? [Re: TrippyWolt] * 1
    #29672798 -

Weekly feels too frequent for me. I like monthly trips but sometimes eat them more or less often. I ate mushrooms around 50 times in the last few years but hadn't tripped in many years prior. A friend gave me an ounce randomly which kickstarted me taking them again, I'm hooked again. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping too often? [Re: TrippyWolt] * 2
    #29672799 -

Don't worry, they'll let you know when it's time to slow down. Your trips will get increasingly anxious if your brain can't handle it. As long as you're still enjoying it then it's all good.

:hewut:


--------------------
"Which of you to gain me, tell, will risk uncertain pains of hell?
I will not forgive you if you will not take the chance"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping too often? [Re: islandsss]
    #29672850 -

islandsss said:
Don't worry, they'll let you know when it's time to slow down. Your trips will get increasingly anxious if your brain can't handle it. As long as you're still enjoying it then it's all good.

:hewut:



yeah this is pretty much how it is. a select few people can handle this frequency while most can't.

still curious about the hot sauce... which i guess at second glance could just be some bbq sauce but that looks like the amount of valentina i dump on a plate of chicken thighs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping too often? [Re: Belome] * 1
    #29672855 -

Belome said:
islandsss said:
Don't worry, they'll let you know when it's time to slow down. Your trips will get increasingly anxious if your brain can't handle it. As long as you're still enjoying it then it's all good.

:hewut:



yeah this is pretty much how it is. a select few people can handle this frequency while most can't.

still curious about the hot sauce... which i guess at second glance could just be some bbq sauce but that looks like the amount of valentina i dump on a plate of chicken thighs



:hotidea:
When I get my fried chicken on, thats what's up. Could be other red sauce though

Edited by space daddy (09/19/26 09:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping too often? [Re: space daddy]
    #29672949 -

guess what im getting for lunch today!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping too often? [Re: islandsss]
    #29673029 -

islandsss said:
Don't worry, they'll let you know when it's time to slow down. Your trips will get increasingly anxious if your brain can't handle it. As long as you're still enjoying it then it's all good.

:hewut:



:whathesaid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping too often? [Re: langten69] * 1
    #29673181 -

Honestly, yes it sounds too often. That's my opinion only. I am hesitant to advocate for any mind altering drug to be taken pretty much daily. It'll make it harder for you to be sober when your tolerance runs out.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping too often? [Re: ellamush]
    #29676573 -

5 times in a week? your tolerance must be huge! I've done probably twice in 1 week. 5 times woah ever credit to you sir.. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping too often? [Re: SteveyAcid]
    #29685292 -

Yes, about 3-5 five times a week I have taken big doses too because of my tolerance, I've noticed that it drops just of not doing them for 3 days to the point that it feels like a heroic dose sometimes randomly, it doesnt really bother me tho I've been through a lot and I think that made me mentally stronger, just a thought tho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping too often? [Re: space daddy]
    #29685293 -

Not hot sauce, ketchup ๐Ÿ˜‹

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping too often? [Re: TrippyWolt]
    #29685711 -

I thought I was bad. I can hardly get to the drying phase when I get a successful grow because I just wanna eat em when they come. I could probably do 5 trips in a week. I'd probably be bored by the end of it though lol. Though it wouldn't be long and I'd be wanting more but unlikely at that many times a week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping too often? [Re: TrippyWolt]
    #29685802 -

I will say idk if you are familiar with polkdot but I went on a week long bender and I can by experience say after day 3-4 the euphoria recedes unless you take a massive dose unlike day 1-2 just my two $0.02


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A good description of what it's like to trip
( 1 2 3 all )
stoner2002 7,289 40 02/13/03 10:07 AM
by ExtravagantDream
* MY FIRST TIME TRIPPING...
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 4,020 24 12/11/13 08:01 PM
by kconroy448
* First trip with Experiance Martingoose 3,022 13 05/16/16 04:11 PM
by PsylioSynethesis
* full stomach bad for trip? Grav 9,135 12 02/24/03 10:04 PM
by eoPh
* Tripping Solo?
( 1 2 3 all )
Bigwelby 17,795 48 05/14/24 09:52 AM
by CHUCK.HNTR
* I MIGHT TRIP TONIGHT AND I ANT THINK OF THE DOSAGE *DELETED* mdog 1,382 6 02/17/03 12:41 AM
by Asante
* What is a F@&#ING Sweeeeeeeetttttttt Trip?!?!?!?! Trip_Out_7 11,273 14 07/12/22 08:06 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Bad Trips. I need info
( 1 2 all )
Trip_Out_7 18,409 23 12/30/22 02:31 PM
by TerdleMountain

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
387 topic views. 2 members, 7 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.