Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I lost 50kg/110lbs, 40cm/16in off my waist and normalized blood sugar in 2.5 years! [Re: gopher]
    #29639447 -

If you arent already you should try lifting weights. It feels great to get stronger since you’re already getting leaner. Plus the muscle makes you burn more calories at rest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I lost 50kg/110lbs, 40cm/16in off my waist and normalized blood sugar in 2.5 years! [Re: Asante]
    #29639696 -

Hell ya, Asante! You are the best!
I lost 15 pounds over the course of a couple months a few months ago. I kept most of it in my belly as unattractive pudge. All I did to lose the weight was replace my likely-too-large almost-daily bowl of mixed vegetables with two scrambled eggs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I lost 50kg/110lbs, 40cm/16in off my waist and normalized blood sugar in 2.5 years! [Re: Asante]
    #29639949 -

Asante said:
I don’t feel deprived, I feel relieved.

I lost a farmer’s carry of two fullsized kettlebells of empty calories :smile2:

Here’s to doubling that :cheers:

in the past 2 months alone I lost 10kg/22lbs.

My blood sugar is normalized (sensible eating, metformin, insulin)

I shed a bunch of medications now excessive.

I got rid of dissociatives, period.

Its insane, I eat oatmeal, test my glucose at the peak and it’s 7.5-8 mmol/l like a nondiabetic person.

Here, it’s just 6.2 mmol/l right now :smile2:

Insulin down from 40 to 10 longacting units once daily, almost ornamental.

I must confess I bought a 5kg/11lbs big tub for myself to celebrate..
But its a big tub of creatine monohydrate to go with the exercise, not ice cream, big sale at the bulk sports powders supplier, this WILL get eaten within 2 years at about 1/4oz per day - big guy.

I actually lost 12kg in 2 months but I’m loading up on creatine again with exercise and drink plenty of water, no edema, no high blood sugar, to cleanse my insides with all the changes going on in my body. So, 10kg it is :smile:

My acute oxycodone withdrawal (my initiative, skru opioids) is mostly behind me it seems, loperamide stopped too.

Insulin resistance down, ability to tolerate caffeine is up - avid coffee drinking in the hospital was a shocker coming home: indeed, instant coffee is no acceptable substitute for the real thing, I popped open a vacuum sealed can well within expiration date and drinking it was plainly repulsive :rotfl:

My diabetic feet are looking less and less like those of a river corpse, the healing progresses, and if i clip my pulse oximeter on my worst toe i get a good hard heartbeat and 98% oxygen saturation meaning that circulation is good.

All good things, no?

Powering up :supersaiyan:


:loveheart:




I'm gonna have to do it...

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I lost 50kg/110lbs, 40cm/16in off my waist and normalized blood sugar in 2.5 years! [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #29639979 -

Dude, 142kg/315lbs after having lost 110lbs.. Wait a few months more :grin:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I lost 50kg/110lbs, 40cm/16in off my waist and normalized blood sugar in 2.5 years! [Re: Asante] * 1
    #29640259 -

Asante said:
Dude, 142kg/315lbs after having lost 110lbs.. Wait a few months more :grin:



Nice dude, definitely getting to that point where a lot more forms of cardio etc are a lot more tenable.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I lost 50kg/110lbs, 40cm/16in off my waist and normalized blood sugar in 2.5 years! [Re: twighead]
    #29640375 -

twighead said:
Asante said:
Dude, 142kg/315lbs after having lost 110lbs.. Wait a few months more :grin:



Nice dude, definitely getting to that point where a lot more forms of cardio etc are a lot more tenable.



Definitely more getting to the point where we should see the result.


:ifyoucanawe:


I am suspicious...


:ifyoucanawe::ifyoucanawe::ifyoucanawe:




--------------------

Edited by Patlal (08/04/26 09:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I lost 50kg/110lbs, 40cm/16in off my waist and normalized blood sugar in 2.5 years! [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #29640684 -

im around 265 so not too far from 315, and ive been doing a lot of walking since maybe 290, and most days it goes well, but i can over do it my left knee which ive injured in the past (probably from sitting on my knees while digging while over weight) starts to click in and out, and my feet can get sore

last wednesday to friday i was visiting toronto and did a lot of walking to explore the city and on friday when i got back i took my moms dog for a walk, and my knee and feet were both issues

i dont trust physical therapy in my town, i went when i first hurt my knee and a exercise re-fucked my knee up and they tried to act like it was normal and tried to gas light me into saying my knee got better


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I lost 50kg/110lbs, 40cm/16in off my waist and normalized blood sugar in 2.5 years! [Re: gopher]
    #29641323 -

I meant to ask op how the bike riding is going. I took out a real one the other day and real biking hits me harder than stationary because i have to push my fat ass weight too, the more you weigh the better the workout on real bike. I can ride a mile at a time on stationary but needed rests when i rode a mile in real life. I think a mix stationary and real bike is way to go.

Also i think a decent amount of shifting between harder and easier gears on stationary, simulates real biking. I only mention this because i remember you saying lower gears felt like riding a clown bike but i think faster pumping in easier gears and harder slower pumping in harder gears should be mixed. I feel different leg muscles getting exercise depending on which gear i use

I also do a lot of walking and smiling at the MILFs in the park. It was way easier to gain the weight than it has been to lose it, working graveyard shift and trying to come home after a 12 hour shift and exercise is pretty hard too. But if its hard in our 50s its going to be harder in our 60s there is no other time, its do or die.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I lost 50kg/110lbs, 40cm/16in off my waist and normalized blood sugar in 2.5 years! [Re: Mysterio] * 2
    #29641340 -

Unless the weather is terrible or you're like watching a movie lol - I don't see much reason to use a stationary - when you could like, be going somewhere with the wind in your hair and seeing scenic stuff :'3

For me it's like

look at this

or


(that is the gym I go to and the paths right outside it lol)


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I lost 50kg/110lbs, 40cm/16in off my waist and normalized blood sugar in 2.5 years! [Re: Mysterio]
    #29641366 -

Stationary biking, even set to the correct resistance (6/8 for me) is a piss poor substitute for genuine biking, but if I were up to actual city biking now I wouldnt stationary bike. Traffic, stops and turns, wind gusts, all too much at this point. I’m still at risk for falls, or in traffic, an accident by inadequate response to an emerging traffic situation.

Whole lot better than nothing though.

Yes you totally should alternate cruising with sprints.

Obese legs like mine should meet resistance, low setting resistance has nothing to do with what they’re supposed to do, move a 315lbs body. you can’t walk with that weight and switch to zero gravity on a clown bike :smile:

I’m a diesel, slow warmup, low top speed, moving a heavy load. Too much thrashing only hurts my cartilage. My joints have to firm up too.

Ocycodone opioid withdrawal returned a bit.
I used way little across 2 months, and then this much disarray?
Deep respect for opioid users who quit, try to quit or entertain the notion of quitting, and zero judgement and deep sympathy to those who cannot muster thinking about quitting yet or failed hard.
I was addicted to so many drugs anbd came off but as little as this was, for only 2 month, and then this much full-organism disarray? Absolutely brutal, opioids indeed are the worst WD, my dose weas peanuts compared to people with actual habits in euphoric quantities of harder opioids.

Fucked by the doctor :sad:



--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I lost 50kg/110lbs, 40cm/16in off my waist and normalized blood sugar in 2.5 years! [Re: Asante]
    #29645994 -

I think I'm up to 28 stone again. I'm addicted to sugar and smoke. I'm sober and will probably drop acid soon. I don't have any towels. Are we all just fungal symbiotes?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I lost 50kg/110lbs, 40cm/16in off my waist and normalized blood sugar in 2.5 years! [Re: QQI]
    #29646634 -

Damn, good job asante! Sounds like you are on the path to becoming damn healthy ☮️


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I lost 50kg/110lbs, 40cm/16in off my waist and normalized blood sugar in 2.5 years! [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #29647346 -

Are you feeling better since your hospital adventure?


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I lost 50kg/110lbs, 40cm/16in off my waist and normalized blood sugar in 2.5 years! [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #29647359 -

Definitely feeling a lot better but, so much ground to gain for health - I still am quite weak, waiting for the second wind to pick up.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I lost 50kg/110lbs, 40cm/16in off my waist and normalized blood sugar in 2.5 years! [Re: Asante]
    #29647377 -

Asante said:
Definitely feeling a lot better but, so much ground to gain for health - I still am quite weak, waiting for the second wind to pick up.



:fuckyeah: you got this!
Mind over matter :ohyeah:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lost virginity to prostitute yesterday.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
monolith4 14,941 98 03/07/05 02:33 PM
by Vvellum
* don't read this, im a waist of time. Fungi_x 628 15 11/02/05 04:39 PM
by ixitwistedixi
* Iraq vets being charged for lost/damaged gear OneMoreRobot3021 1,768 9 03/02/07 01:28 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* Lost it alll.... matits 871 10 11/13/07 05:50 PM
by matits
* Find , Lost , Find , Find , Lost. OMG! WIll it ever end? sublimistri 556 2 11/27/04 01:17 PM
by Fade_To_Black
* objections to Lost in Translation
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
question_for_joo 9,279 103 05/19/05 08:37 PM
by looner2
* LOST Season Finale tonight
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,890 43 05/24/06 10:26 PM
by KungFu_Shaman
* Any LOST fans here?
( 1 2 all )
allhallows 2,038 29 02/28/08 10:47 PM
by Newbie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
430 topic views. 5 members, 125 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.