Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 |
Re: How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide at home from LSA in morning glory seeds, ancient LSD [Re: tregar]
    #29348318 -

tregar said:
Yes, Northener, I already have the spectrogram print out of LSI, I have daily access to a very expensive spectrometer at work. As mentioned before, I have been a professional chemist for over 33 years at work.



Why don't you post it then? Why don't you publish a paper on this, being an actual discovery? Why the 2000 word posts full of links to other people's work, anecdotes, trip reports, speculation and conjecture?

If you're a qualified chemist working in a professional setting for decades you have the ability to write a factual paper that shows how to reproducibly make LSI and present supporting evidence. It would be published if real, a journal would accept it and it would be of interest to the scientific community. If it's so simple to make as you claim just prove it. It's a lot less words than a book or and carries far more weight.

Common sense dictates you would have done this rather than fluffing yourself with puppets for years on multiple drug user forums, would probably have engaged chemistry forums for real feedback even.


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide at home from LSA in morning glory seeds, ancient LSD [Re: Northerner]
    #29348446 -

The last post he made is just an exact copy of the post he made before it… :facepalm: copypasta, just like the rest of his posts.

so strange…


--------------------
"God is an intelligible sphere, whose center is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere."

Llamando la Mareacion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide at home from LSA in morning glory seeds, ancient LSD [Re: Bardy]
    #29348475 -

Puppets copy-paste from other sites too.


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide at home from LSA in morning glory seeds, ancient LSD *DELETED* [Re: Northerner]
    #29349734 -

The book "LSI, ancient LSD, secret of the Eleusis Kykeon" will be available in future. I will then return to announce at end of this thread the book release. The book also contains 11 more chapters with my other psychedelic discoveries over the past 3 decades.

You can read about 5 of my other discoveries by searching here for the thread "cactus tea before waterpark to beat the heat", the thread describes how to make zero nausea bridgesii cactus tea, which I have drank over 120 times over the past 20 years, 24 of those times before going to waterpark which is down the road from me. I keep a trip diary.

Follow the thread half way down where I give links to 5 of my other discoveries.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide at home from LSA in morning glory seeds, ancient LSD *DELETED* [Re: Bardy]
    #29349736 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide at home from LSA in morning glory seeds, ancient LSD *DELETED* [Re: Blue_Lux] * 1
    #29350062 -

Thanks for clarifying about the nature of your book tregar. :thumbup:


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide at home from LSA in morning glory seeds, ancient LSD *DELETED* [Re: Northerner]
    #29350773 -

Absolutely Northerner.

I will have the book available sometime around March to May of 2026, the book explains in only 3 steps in less than 1 hour using easy available over the counter substances how LSA from HBWR seeds is converted to LSI, which has exact identical effects as ALD-52, which is the zero anxiety, more euphoric and music enhancing version of LSD, yes this is a ground breaking discovery, that I arrived at over a lifetime of research.

I performed each of the experiments below every 2 weeks over the course of many months.

I will explain how the priest made this discovery and had only to stir a couple ingredients together to arrive at the very profound and psychedelic LSI. The priest used claviceps paspali which grows on and infects paspalum distichum L. grass which grows adjacent to Eleusis sacred center on the famous Rarian plane. Claviceps paspali ergot has the exact same alkaloid profile as morning glory seeds or HBWR seeds.

There is zero nausea, zero vasoconstriction, and zero cramping, no physical side effects. There is zero anxiety, and none of the visual choppiness of LSD, rather the visuals are flowing, the euphoria is extreme and way over the top, duration is 8 strong hours with 10 hour total duration, zero sedation, a mild stimulation just like ALD-52. Profound music enhancement, profound spiritual revelations, open eyed neon colored visuals and diamond like shimmering of all visuals just like a couple hits of LSD gives, closed eye colored geometrics that advance to real visions the longer the eyes are kept closed in a meditative state, LSI is extremely healing with a spiritual euphoria that is infinite.

This is from chapter 3:

Conversion of LSA to LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldamide in 3 easy steps.

1. experiment 1: 20 HBWR seeds LSA to LSI, (20 x .03mg LSA per seed) equivalent to 60ug of LSD

2. experiment 2: 25 HBWR seeds LSA to LSI, (25 x .03mg LSA per seed) equivalent 75ug of LSD

3. experiment 3: 30 HBWR seeds LSA to LSI, (30 x .03mg LSA per seed) equivalent to 90ug of LSD

4. experiment 4: 35 HBWR seeds LSA to LSI, (35 x .03mg LSA per seed) equivalent to 105ug of LSD

5. experiment 5: 40 HBWR seeds LSA to LSI, (40 x .03mg LSA per seed) equivalent to 120ug of LSD

6. experiment 6: 50 HBWR seeds LSA to LSI, (50 x .03mg LSA per seed) equivalent to 150ug of LSD

Please be patient, this is very reminiscent of Ayahuasca whereas only 2 ingredients had to be stirred together, the conversion or condensation reaction takes place in the liver.

The book "LSI, ancient LSD, secret of the Eleusis Kykeon" will be available next year. I will then return to announce at end of this thread the book release. The book also contains several more chapters with my other psychedelic discoveries over the past 3 decades.

You can read about a few of my other discoveries by searching here for the thread "cactus tea before waterpark to beat the heat", the thread describes how to make zero nausea bridgesii cactus tea, which I have drank over 120 times over the past 20 years, 24 of those times before going to waterpark which is down the road from me. I keep a trip diary.

Follow the thread half way down where I give links to 5 of my other discoveries:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28411312

I have been a professional chemist for the past 34 years, getting ready to retire. This is my last post until the book is released, I will not be on the forums until then or answer any pm's until then, I am very busy every week completing the chapters in the book.

Edited by tregar (10/08/25 11:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide at home from LSA in morning glory seeds, ancient LSD *DELETED* [Re: tregar]
    #29530393 -

Well we're at the end of March


--------------------
Time is nature's way of making sure that everything doesn't happen at once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide at home from LSA in morning glory seeds, ancient LSD *DELETED* [Re: towndaze]
    #29530643 -

His book full of lies has already come out. It’s just more of the same shit he posted in here a thousand times. He shows a real lack of knowledge of the plants and alkaloids and chemistry in general, accompanied by a willingness to completely make things up (dressed up in chemistry jargon).

I haven’t read the whole thing, only bits and pieces, but that’s honestly all you need to see to get a feel for how much of a scam it is.


--------------------
"God is an intelligible sphere, whose center is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere."

Llamando la Mareacion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide at home from LSA in morning glory seeds, ancient LSD *DELETED* [Re: Northerner]
    #29530763 -

Tregars quoted reply to me (deleted by him) asking for actual proof of tne existence of LSI.

Northerner said:
tregar said:
Yes, Northener, I already have the spectrogram print out of LSI, I have daily access to a very expensive spectrometer at work. As mentioned before, I have been a professional chemist for over 33 years at work.



Why don't you post it then? Why don't you publish a paper on this, being an actual discovery? Why the 2000 word posts full of links to other people's work, anecdotes, trip reports, speculation and conjecture?

...





He promised to put it in the book but it never happened. Zero evidence.

On Mycotopia he spends 4 months replying to people that aren't on the forum.

On Corroboree gets 3 replies that aren't questioning him, declares his book being well received in Australia. One of them questions which strain of seeds to be using, shortly after he's posting on every forum about fake HBWR strains and his expertise on the topic, despite it never being mentioned before.

On Bluelight a more adept crowd debunk his theories repeatedly, puppets are blatantly fluffing him, admins continue removing links to his book.

On Amazon the top review is his wifes account fluffing his "discoveries" and linking to drug forums.

He keeps pushing this stuff though, if people read things enough times in enough places they begin to believe it. I've had to explain to users here who are (rightfully) confused about the synthesis route from LSA to LSI and what this has to do with LSH... that the whole thing is made up.

I have no idea what the agenda is.


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide at home from LSA in morning glory seeds, ancient LSD *DELETED* [Re: Northerner]
    #29530772 -

I think he thinks he genuinely has something but lacks the network and funds to prove it so he's trying to hype himself into a position where he can deliver on his hunch.


--------------------
Time is nature's way of making sure that everything doesn't happen at once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide at home from LSA in morning glory seeds, ancient LSD *DELETED* [Re: towndaze]
    #29530788 -

He’s a scammer. He’s just doing it for attention and trying to make money from it. Has some kind of weird obsession with being an authority figure for non existent psychedelic drugs.

This is how cults are born.


--------------------
"God is an intelligible sphere, whose center is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere."

Llamando la Mareacion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide at home from LSA in morning glory seeds, ancient LSD *DELETED* [Re: towndaze]
    #29530818 -

towndaze said:
I think he thinks he genuinely has something but lacks the network and funds to prove it so he's trying to hype himself into a position where he can deliver on his hunch.



He claims he a chemist and has access to pro labs and has done for many years. The part about research that costs money is time, and he's been going on about this for years... If he'd spent as much time putting lab work as he has going on about this all over the internet I would hold his opinions in a different light. As it is it appears he hasn't done any lab work on the topic at all. In fact everything he claims flies in the face of known lysergamide synthesis, and it could be convincing at first glance. But if you have any real knowledge of the topic and spend any real time examining his theories it falls apart at the seams, the narrative is based upon appeals to authority and association.


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide at home from LSA in morning glory seeds, ancient LSD *DELETED* [Re: Northerner]
    #29530825 -

He published figures in his book for the concentrations of LSA in vine seeds and they’re off by an order of magnitude.

This is someone who claims to have been a chemist for 33 years, and still working as one, who has published a book in which he mixes up grams and milligrams.

:ilold:

There’s that, and a whole bunch of “just trust me bro”.

Chemists don’t say “just trust me bro”.


--------------------
"God is an intelligible sphere, whose center is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere."

Llamando la Mareacion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide at home from LSA in morning glory seeds, ancient LSD *DELETED* [Re: Bardy]
    #29531593 -

Bardy said:
His book full of lies has already come out. It’s just more of the same shit he posted in here a thousand times. He shows a real lack of knowledge of the plants and alkaloids and chemistry in general, accompanied by a willingness to completely make things up (dressed up in chemistry jargon).

I haven’t read the whole thing, only bits and pieces, but that’s honestly all you need to see to get a feel for how much of a scam it is.




For the love of god, has he at least, finally, put into simple words his proposed tek in the book itself?

I was always willing to hear him out, as I’m interested in these seeds myself, but every time I read his never-ending threads I would have to wade through pages and pages only to never actually find the part where he told me what I was supposed to do!


--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown


Edited by wolf8312 (03/30/26 02:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide at home from LSA in morning glory seeds, ancient LSD *DELETED* [Re: wolf8312] * 1
    #29531702 -

He's put up different teks here several times and then deleted them, his latest iteration is paywalled behind his book. It's got all new lysergamides, all he had to do was add barley grass powder to the recipe. Organic chemistry is easy. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, check out the bluelight thread, it's more of the same as here. Massive walls of befuddling text, claims of association to famous names and incredible outcomes, thanking people for overwhelming support that isn't happening, faulty chemistry, ignoring pertinent questions, the same puppet defending him with broken logic. Enjoy.

https://www.bluelight.org/community/threads/lsi-ancient-lsd-secret-of-the-eleusis-kykeon-and-vedic-soma.950819/


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide at home from LSA in morning glory seeds, ancient LSD *DELETED* [Re: Northerner]
    #29531745 -

Yeah it was pretty awful. His claims to be a chemist were hard to buy too. Given the methods highlighted within those walls of text.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide at home from LSA in morning glory seeds, ancient LSD *DELETED* [Re: Northerner]
    #29646509 -

ok, so the book has been out for a few months now.

I'm not picking sides.. I know nothing about chemistry. but for fucks sake, surely there is someone on shroomery who can test this with a chemical assay. Sick of reading people fighting about theory and opinions.

Anyone here have access to a chemistry lab with mass spec or HPLC etc???
how about someone does the work instead of thinking about it!

Hamilton Morris, Sort this shit out... PLEASE!!!!!


--------------------
I definitely don't think I have all the answers, but I have a lot of ideas, and some of them even work out. :grin:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide at home from LSA in morning glory seeds, ancient LSD *DELETED* [Re: Tracer78]
    #29646548 -

Tracer78 said:
ok, so the book has been out for a few months now.

I'm not picking sides.. I know nothing about chemistry. but for fucks sake, surely there is someone on shroomery who can test this with a chemical assay. Sick of reading people fighting about theory and opinions.

Anyone here have access to a chemistry lab with mass spec or HPLC etc???
how about someone does the work instead of thinking about it!

Hamilton Morris, Sort this shit out... PLEASE!!!!!



Ironically the best thing you could do for science and just to find out for the community, is to follow his tek (assuming there is such a thing in the book) and report back your findings!

If you wanted, you could also compare this experience to the whole seed experience without any of the substances (peppermint oil etc) claimed to be responsible for the chemical conversion into LSH (or whatever it is).

That might not seem like a lot but would be extremely telling.

Because if one is able to take this alleged newly converted molecule and experience a full on psychedelic trip without HBWR’s agonizing side effects and bizarrely prolonged onset of effects, then it would go some way to proving that we are dealing with something special.

I also plan to try HBWR whole after having soaked them in acidic solution for a week.

Last time I did this produced a radical departure from my hundreds of other HBWR experiences just eating the whole seeds, not only in how much more manageable the side effects were, but in how quickly the actual trip began.

It felt like a normal psychedelic basically. I was eventually sick hours into the trip but this was a wonderful purge and did not abort the experience.

To be clear, that was only one experience with a new variety of HBWR and, who knows, perhaps I just handled the nausea and side effects better that night.

However if I was able to replicate those results with some potent Madagascan seeds (which I know to be highly potent and physically excruciating) then it would go some way to proving, to myself, that Tregar is onto something.

You can prove a lot by just trying it yourself, you just won’t be able to prove anything scientifically. But the more people who do try it and report back positive results (an actual trip without debilitating side effects) the more conclusively we will be able to say that it either works or doesn’t. We can quibble over the actual mechanism later!


--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown


Edited by wolf8312 (08/13/26 09:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide at home from LSA in morning glory seeds, ancient LSD *DELETED* [Re: wolf8312]
    #29646561 -

Hi Wolf.

I absolutely agree with your point.
I'm just too scared. I found this thread because I am seriously Emetophobic (fear of vomiting)

I got excited by the prospect of a nausea free psychedelic.
But way to scared to experiment myself.

I am comfortable with museum doses of LSD and Mushrooms
LSD is fairly low nausea for me, and 2g Cubensis is tolerable but not nausea free.
I've yet to experience a full blown, other dimensional, psychedelic journey.

Both LSD and Mushrooms have been proven non-toxic. So I'm happy to explore them lightly.
I have read that both HBWR and Morning glory do contain toxins. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

So if LSI could be proven true and non-toxic and can be made at home with simple chemistry (think extract/combine/filter/separate, kind of chemistry.)Or at home "Tek"

Then what a dream come true.

So I'll have to leave it for people braver than me.
aI need scientific proof with analysis print outs, not just opinions and theory. (<--comment not aimed at you, wolf. Or anyone in particular really) before I would be brave enough to try.

So here's hoping it can be done, but I don't have the knowledge or even an opinion whether or not its possible.

But god damn wouldn't it be wonderful.

Cheers.


--------------------
I definitely don't think I have all the answers, but I have a lot of ideas, and some of them even work out. :grin:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 |

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* lysergic acid decy dave52 930 3 10/31/03 11:55 PM
by Effed
* Difference between LSI and LSH?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Lysergeus 1,844 65 10/01/25 05:27 AM
by Northerner
* MORNING GLORY L.S.A.
( 1 2 all )
failwebsite 13,878 27 02/08/04 08:03 AM
by alphaone
* Purple Morning Glories?? a0007jason 3,064 10 04/23/06 09:24 PM
by ekornmeyer
* LSA AND ERGOT Shiin 2,398 10 03/09/05 06:26 AM
by gnrm23
* LSA toneloke 1,076 8 01/30/05 12:02 PM
by kraj
* What is fake acid?
( 1 2 3 all )
ilikebigbuds21 7,870 40 07/14/06 03:51 PM
by Gratos
* morning glory seeds plus shrooms wrestler_az 3,863 11 03/27/03 01:52 PM
by shad0want

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
50,039 topic views. 2 members, 30 guests and 57 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.