Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77
Re: ***The New Official Grateful Dead Music Thread***** [Re: islandsss] * 1
    #29615564 -

islandsss said:
So Many Roads (Live at Soldier Field, Chicago, 7/9/95)
(12:25)




Thank you for sharing!
Great version.
This has been my fav, thus far- 6/11/93, Buckeye



Haven't been around, its been long and equally strange.

GD is like that person you run into when needing the most, that soothes and allows soul to return to body.
The type that you wonder, why am I not chilling with this being, every day?
So I hope to see yall on the road..


5/13/77- Chicago's Auditorium Theatre ~ Jack-a-Roe


--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***The New Official Grateful Dead Music Thread***** [Re: birdeatingspider] * 1
    #29615608 -

This entire show is fire.
3/90 at Knickerbocker- Albany, NY

Walkin' Blues, with a special Brent break out


--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***The New Official Grateful Dead Music Thread***** [Re: birdeatingspider] * 1
    #29615750 -

birdeatingspider said:
This entire show is fire.
3/90 at Knickerbocker- Albany, NY

Walkin' Blues, with a special Brent break out




GD has gotten me some through some doozy trips. They've got a groove, especially the live stuff, that cuts right to the brain stem and makes you sway.

I downloaded that Knickerbocker concert to listen to on my walk tonight.

The early 90s were a great era:

Dear Mr. Fantasy (Live 1989-1990)
(5:45)



--------------------
"Which of you to gain me, tell, will risk uncertain pains of hell?
I will not forgive you if you will not take the chance"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***The New Official Grateful Dead Music Thread***** [Re: islandsss] * 2
    #29619579 -

Listening to the pacific northwest box set now.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***The New Official Grateful Dead Music Thread***** [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29620118 -



Jerry Garcia Band - After Midnight (Live at Kean College, Union, NJ, 2/28/1990)
(13:13)


--------------------
"Which of you to gain me, tell, will risk uncertain pains of hell?
I will not forgive you if you will not take the chance"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***The New Official Grateful Dead Music Thread***** [Re: islandsss]
    #29620212 -

:smugjerry:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***The New Official Grateful Dead Music Thread***** [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 1
    #29620224 -

:grinchjoint:



Eyes of the World (Live at Fairgrounds Arena, Oklahoma City, 10/19/1973)
(14:31)


--------------------
"Which of you to gain me, tell, will risk uncertain pains of hell?
I will not forgive you if you will not take the chance"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***The New Official Grateful Dead Music Thread***** [Re: islandsss] * 3
    #29621649 -

I  meant to be here yesterday but I got high but I got high..

The final concert performed by the Grateful Dead with Jerry Garcia took place on July 9, 1995:feelswierman::smugjerry:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***The New Official Grateful Dead Music Thread***** [Re: orison] * 2
    #29621652 -

orison said:
I  meant to be here yesterday but I got high but I got high..

The final concert performed by the Grateful Dead with Jerry Garcia took place on July 9, 1995:feelswierman::smugjerry:



Lol I meant to post that but then I got high

:loldongs:



--------------------
"Which of you to gain me, tell, will risk uncertain pains of hell?
I will not forgive you if you will not take the chance"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***The New Official Grateful Dead Music Thread***** [Re: islandsss]
    #29621655 -

Good ol grateful dead, I forgot about the last show too.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***The New Official Grateful Dead Music Thread***** [Re: sui] * 1
    #29633065 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***The New Official Grateful Dead Music Thread***** [Re: sui] * 1
    #29633551 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***The New Official Grateful Dead Music Thread***** [Re: stagger]
    #29643834 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***The New Official Grateful Dead Music Thread***** [Re: orison] * 1
    #29643958 -

:smugjerry:
08/1/1942 - 08/09/1995



--------------------



Edited by JonBongGroovy (08/09/26 06:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***The New Official Grateful Dead Music Thread***** [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29664107 -

Grateful Dead - The Music Never Stopped - 4/27/1977 - Capitol Theatre



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***The New Official Grateful Dead Music Thread***** [Re: feevers] * 1
    #29664853 -

is=yXz8hcN-PpBgHLCk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***The New Official Grateful Dead Music Thread***** [Re: unapprovedpuppet]
    #29664873 -

Got to see grateful shred this year, killed it. Saw Sam grisman with Alex hargraves at Oregon country fair right before a bob wier tribute with steve kimock. And saw JRAD a few weeks ago. They were all sick!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***The New Official Grateful Dead Music Thread***** [Re: unapprovedpuppet] * 3
    #29675849 -

Listening to 3/21/85 show,  my birthday dead show.:zomgzomgzomg:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***The New Official Grateful Dead Music Thread***** [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29679242 -

happy belated JBG!🎉, gunna have a listen tonight



here's mine,


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***The New Official Grateful Dead Music Thread***** [Re: stagger]
    #29680124 -

:dancer:

(~);)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Grateful Dead show downloading help...(Get the music!)
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 12,272 22 06/13/10 12:21 AM
by skunkjar
* Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Adom 53,885 128 12/13/18 02:16 AM
by Reblackah
* Grateful Dead Back!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 8,484 43 03/02/03 07:40 AM
by Ripple
* ESPN Getting Tired of Walton Grateful Dead References
( 1 2 all )
SoDak_Stranger 6,585 23 07/13/04 06:10 PM
by OldSpice
* Why love the Grateful Dead? Krishna 3,597 16 02/23/04 08:24 PM
by notapillow
* The Grateful Dead vs. Phish
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 5,952 33 11/30/07 03:37 PM
by RipVanWinkle
* Grateful Dead
( 1 2 all )
kindkesey 4,865 36 04/29/04 01:35 PM
by notapillow
* Grateful Dead, all motherfucking night long
( 1 2 all )
Kremlin 4,562 28 09/23/04 02:11 AM
by Kremlin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
64,233 topic views. 4 members, 19 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 15 queries.