Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2699 | 2700 | 2701 | 2702 | 2703 | 2704 | 2705 | 2706 | 2707 | 2708 | 2709 | 2710 | 2711 | 2712 | 2713 | 2714 | 2715 | 2716 | 2717 | 2718 | 2719 | | Last >
Re: Butthouse in the stooch [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29641153 -

Damn luck :kingcrankey:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29641162 -

KevinDontWave said:
I broke my lucky harvest jar and it's all been a downward spiral since then
:unwanted:



Can't have been that lucky


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #29641210 -

I am willing to settle for manslaughter if I can't pull off murder


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch [Re: Mistakes]
    #29641235 -

*threadslaughter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29641241 -

That's my family name.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch [Re: PatrickKn] * 1
    #29641244 -

I don't know that I feel like walking to the farmers market but I want mangoes.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29641284 -

Mangoes be like


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch [Re: Mistakes] * 4
    #29641373 -

A guy that went to college with me called me today. He said he was trying to find me like for 18 years. He also thought I was married and have twin babies because someone else from our college told so. Felt funny that people are making fake news of your life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch [Re: SilvJailbiddi] * 1
    #29641394 -

I know what you mean.

A certain psychopath spread rumors that I contracted HIV and sometimes when I see people I haven't seen for 10+ years they look at me like they seen a ghost.

Find out I'm healthy as a horse, married with kids and their minds are blown. :facepalm:


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch [Re: SilvJailbiddi] * 1
    #29641486 -

When I was in HS, there was a rumor going around that one of my friends and I were smoking crack.

Still to this day, I have never seen crack in person, and I turn 37 this month.


--------------------
GOVERNMENT WARNING: The above post contains LSD. According to the surgeon general, LSD may expand the mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch [Re: entheogencia] * 3
    #29641493 -

When I was in high school my buddy started a rumor that I tripped while running a mile, fell to my knees and shit my pants

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #29641542 -

Cannabischarlie said:
KevinDontWave said:
I broke my lucky harvest jar and it's all been a downward spiral since then
:unwanted:



Can't have been that lucky



no kidding. it splashed all over me


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29641561 -

KevinDontWave said:
Cannabischarlie said:
KevinDontWave said:
I broke my lucky harvest jar and it's all been a downward spiral since then
:unwanted:



Can't have been that lucky



no kidding. it splashed all over me



:lol: that sucks.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29641562 -

KevinDontWave said:
Cannabischarlie said:
KevinDontWave said:
I broke my lucky harvest jar and it's all been a downward spiral since then
:unwanted:



Can't have been that lucky



no kidding. it splashed all over me



:goldenharvest: ?


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29641564 -

Toe_Jam said:
KevinDontWave said:
Cannabischarlie said:
KevinDontWave said:
I broke my lucky harvest jar and it's all been a downward spiral since then
:unwanted:



Can't have been that lucky



no kidding. it splashed all over me



:goldenharvest: ?



yes
:shamecube:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Great, fucking piss everywhere thanks [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29641567 -

:moralsupport:


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Great, fucking piss everywhere thanks [Re: Toe_Jam] * 2
    #29641573 -



--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Great, fucking piss everywhere thanks [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29641583 -



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Great, fucking piss everywhere thanks [Re: twighead] * 2
    #29641663 -

When I was in high school I started rumours about all the married, twin-having, HIV carrying, crack smoking fucks I didn’t like. And I made sure to keep it up after school so nobody would find out.

Just kidding (if you couldn’t tell). When I was in high school I discovered LSD and started tripping regularly, and voluntarily withdrew myself from so much of what I perceived to be fake interactions. I felt like I was looking through this weird social veil, and opted instead to focus on the people I perceived to be better friends worth the investment.

And it paid off. The people I gave my time, at that time, are still fucking good friends of mine, and dropping myself out of that weird popularity contest that has very close similarities to adult workplace politics and ‚the rat race‘, has done nothing but benefit my adult life.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Great, fucking piss everywhere thanks [Re: nuds]
    #29641675 -

I piss in a jug on long road trips.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2699 | 2700 | 2701 | 2702 | 2703 | 2704 | 2705 | 2706 | 2707 | 2708 | 2709 | 2710 | 2711 | 2712 | 2713 | 2714 | 2715 | 2716 | 2717 | 2718 | 2719 | | Last >

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The offical 2004 Happy New Year Thread ? The Shroomery ? 2004, 2005
( 1 2 all )
JettaJay 3,882 33 12/31/04 03:54 PM
by DNKYD
* The Unoffical 2004 Happy New Year Thread ? The Shroomery ? 2004, 2005 shirley knott 486 3 12/31/04 09:31 AM
by sui
* obama on fatherhood
( 1 2 all )
subject 2,329 23 10/04/09 09:49 PM
by FoURtWeNTy420
* Shroomery pics Volume 3
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Ripple 16,338 108 03/22/05 12:23 AM
by Learyfan
* Psyborgs recommend a movie thread.
( 1 2 all )
psyborg 5,512 35 04/19/04 05:03 PM
by RunDMT
* shroomery cliques
( 1 2 all )
RebelSteve33 4,645 21 06/05/03 06:34 AM
by Cherk
* Official Shroomery Shape-Up Program!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Delyrium 9,737 70 05/04/04 10:36 PM
by utopianglory
* History of the shroomery
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rob_K 11,403 63 09/18/07 09:36 AM
by The_Ghost

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
469,945 topic views. 2 members, 25 guests and 208 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.061 seconds spending 0.039 seconds on 18 queries.