Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Tea
    #2962962 -

well, there's a coffee post how about a tea post? :grin:
i think i made this post once before, but it was a long time ago and you can't bump posts from then.
i like iced tea more than hot tea, but if you get the right kind some hot tea can be really good and relaxing.  here's a pic of my tea cups.  i love them..they all have a different texture and design.


do you have a favorite?


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tea [Re: felix]
    #2962963 -

Earl Grey.


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tea [Re: felix]
    #2962964 -

Milk 2 sugars please.


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tea [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #2962969 -

you certainly know what you like.  do you observe tea time? :laugh:


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tea [Re: felix]
    #2962981 -

Tea Time...wassat?


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tea [Re: felix]
    #2962984 -

Earl Grey, creme and sugar for tea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tea [Re: felix]
    #2962985 -

SWEEET TEA!!!

COLD! (thats how we do it!)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tea [Re: ]
    #2962987 -

Cold tea is just wrong.


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tea [Re: felix]
    #2963047 -

I LOVE tea...I like the taste and I like the buzz it gives me if I drink enough of it.  I love the ritual of putting the teabag into a steaming mug of water.  I love everything about it...although I have gotten to the point where if I don't drink at least three glasses of tea a day I get cranky.  Addicted?  Maybe.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tea [Re: felix]
    #2963068 -

I love iced tea.  I probably go through a gallon every week.  One scoop of sugar and a squirt of lemon :smile:  For hot tea I prefer chai and poppy :wink:


--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tea [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #2963140 -

Nope.

its way fuckin better

nothin like a nice cold glass of sweet tea on a hot summer day  :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tea [Re: felix]
    #2963171 -

Oh yeah! TEA!! I fucking love tea. Check out the ethno garden soon (in a few days), I'm gonna do a tea tek with pics, my own method. From plant to cup...
(Pitty it takes about five days to make a cup!!)
TEA TEA TEA!!! Yay!

"Earl Grey."

Forgive her Lord, she knows not what she does.
:rolleyes:

(:lipsrsealed::noway::puke::puke::projectile::projectile::puke::puke::noway::lipsrsealed:)

What do they put in that shit anyway? It's like they take some perfectly good tea and spray a can of lynx into it :shocked:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tea [Re: Openminded]
    #2963182 -

I thought I'd sound classy if I wrote Earl Grey... :laugh:

It aint all that bad - it beats all that herbal shit...

Yey for Strawberry Tea festivals! <3


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tea [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #2963207 -

No no no, Earl Grey makes you sound old!
Class distinctions don't come from the tea itself, it's all about who you have tea with, probably... Tea time is just like one huge social ladder.
(nah, I'm just making stuff up now)

"Worst Tea in the World" award goes to Lapsang Souchong. Smoked Tea?! Don't know which retard thought that one up :confused:.
Best tea: mine!
Second best: good ol' Yorkshire tea. It's cheap and cheerful, and makes a good strong cuppa.

How the hell did you get another three hundred posts, since 5am on Monday?! No wonder you don't go to sleep, too busy whoring!
(You know what I mean, just a bad choice of words!)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tea [Re: Openminded]
    #2963216 -

For some reason Americans think tea is clear??? Well, that's what one of them said to me anyway... L00n! Tea is muggy brown...

Yessss Yorkshire tea, of course it's good, I live there! *grins*

"Post Whore" I stay true to my words.  :cool:


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tea [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #2963221 -

Always thought Doncaster was like, near Reading? Down South?
Hmm.... I guess you know where it is better than I do, probably.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tea [Re: Openminded]
    #2963223 -

I'm offended!! Haha, Doncaster is in Yorkshire it's not so far away from Sheffield.

Oh aye, I'm a reet Northern gobshite. :laugh:


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tea [Re: felix]
    #2963330 -

I like Tension Tamer by celestial seasonings.  Yummmy. with some milk and lots of sugar. :grin:

It makes me happy  :loveeyes:


--------------------
:heart: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tea [Re: felix]
    #2965955 -

homemade chai beats it all out...

if that can't be had, then some green tea with ginger


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tea [Re: Krishna]
    #2965965 -

Chai is a wonderful gift, I wish I had some milk or creme.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Zen Green Tea Liqueur SkorpivoMusterion 949 1 07/31/05 09:32 AM
by Jabbawaya
* Herbal Tea DayTripper1 1,173 11 02/12/07 07:44 PM
by AroundtheSon
* spliff and tea notapillow 1,237 17 09/14/08 08:23 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* TEA....appreciate the goodness
( 1 2 all )
mikeytro 3,571 25 04/20/09 02:49 PM
by sirdonut
* Tea Appreciation Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
danlennon3 4,291 43 07/11/07 11:30 AM
by TurntableJunky
* What tea do YOU drink??/
( 1 2 all )
Tangerines 1,976 23 08/30/07 08:23 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Southern Sweet Tea License_to_Chill 932 13 04/13/06 12:03 AM
by License_to_Chill
* Yogi Tea gdman 906 8 08/10/05 10:13 PM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,245 topic views. 3 members, 15 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.