Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2037 | 2038 | 2039 | 2040 | 2041 | 2042 | 2043 | 2044 | 2045 | 2046 | 2047 | 2048 | 2049 | 2050 | 2051 | 2052 | 2053 | 2054 | 2055 | 2056 | 2057 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2] * 2
    #29620000 -

Psilynut2 said:
They call him DAddy something ... I just can't remember .



That would be Joe Biden, patriarch of the Biden Crime Family. Joe is responsible for the current Epstein Scam in order to distract from the truth that Hunter Biden's laptop contains video proof of satanic child sacrifice being performed in the basement of a pizza/ping-pong joint in Washington, DC.

:trustme:


--------------------
"Which of you to gain me, tell, will risk uncertain pains of hell?
I will not forgive you if you will not take the chance"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: islandsss] * 3
    #29620053 -

Who else believes Trump's role is to be the scapegoat for the US empire. He went against all his promises outside of the border closure. Foreign wars and Epstein coverup.. he basically spat on his base mocking supporters who wanted transparency. Many of them still support him somehow? I think Iran signifies the collapse of debt based fiat... Or some kind of massive debasement of currency which will be dressed up as something else

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: subsrus] * 1
    #29620062 -

Quote:
.Who else believes Trump's role is to be the scapegoat for the US empire.



Trump.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: falcon] * 2
    #29620550 -

"" we had 111 missiles shot by the Islamic Republic of JAPAN "
  The fucking rapist really  said that .  Dude has dementia ....


--------------------


Edited by Psilynut2 (07/09/26 10:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2] * 3
    #29620578 -

They'll probably Weekend at Bernie's him soon, which is likely what they're currently doing with Mitch.


--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: tree frog] * 6
    #29622568 -

Lindsey Graham is ded


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29622570 -

Ha just came here to say that


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #29622585 -

koods said:
Lindsey Graham is ded



Lindsey and McConnell combo?


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #29622597 -

koods said:
Lindsey Graham is ded



:canthelpbutlaugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Kwyjibo] * 1
    #29622730 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: sudly] * 4
    #29622820 -

sudly said:
koods said:
Lindsey Graham is ded



Lindsey and McConnell combo?




They say these things happen in 3's....wonder who the third could be :lmafo:


--------------------
Legalize drugs and prostitution

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: DontFearThePeepr]
    #29622838 -

DontFearThePeepr said:
sudly said:
koods said:
Lindsey Graham is ded



Lindsey and McConnell combo?




They say these things happen in 3's....wonder who the third could be :lmafo:



Biden.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: vicepope] * 2
    #29622854 -

If I had to guess I would look no further than the thread title.

But I'm sure they already have an AI double of him ready to go.  For Fox News interviews and stuff like that.


--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: tree frog] * 5
    #29622868 -

Wow wow wow, think you're taking it a bit too far with the artificial intelligence. Just artificial will suffice


--------------------
a ten ton catastrophe on a sixty pound chain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: tree frog] * 3
    #29622887 -

DontFearThePeepr said:
sudly said:
koods said:
Lindsey Graham is ded



Lindsey and McConnell combo?




They say these things happen in 3's....wonder who the third could be :lmafo:



tree frog said:
If I had to guess I would look no further than the thread title.

But I'm sure they already have an AI double of him ready to go.  For Fox News interviews and stuff like that.



I heard they hired the puppeteers who worked on jabba the hutt. Joota mishka Whitehouse ballroom.


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero] * 1
    #29622894 -

Dekozn said:
Wow wow wow, think you're taking it a bit too far with the artificial intelligence. Just artificial will suffice



That's true.



--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: tree frog] * 4
    #29622896 -

Lol he's nearly artificial already. More cheeseburger than man.


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero] * 4
    #29622903 -

It would be too obvious if they added intelligence


--------------------
a ten ton catastrophe on a sixty pound chain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Dekozn] * 6
    #29622954 -

Happy America 250 from Ronald Frump


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GerryD] * 1
    #29623031 -

Based on history, the number ought to get larger with each retelling. Billions of years...


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2037 | 2038 | 2039 | 2040 | 2041 | 2042 | 2043 | 2044 | 2045 | 2046 | 2047 | 2048 | 2049 | 2050 | 2051 | 2052 | 2053 | 2054 | 2055 | 2056 | 2057 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Congratulations Obama
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
fireworks_godS 6,104 137 01/26/09 01:01 PM
by Seuss
* Yes We Did! Why Obama is the President of War, not "Change." dopestone 627 1 09/17/09 05:22 AM
by Seuss
* Beginning Now: The Panic Phase of the Obama Collapse
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
lonestar2004 11,307 186 03/31/09 07:09 PM
by TGRR
* Obama's Pinstripe Revolution
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 4,606 43 05/09/09 10:51 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Obama climate plan could cost $2 trillion
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 4,203 64 04/10/09 01:36 AM
by ScavengerType
* Obama Signals His Reluctance to Look Into Bush Policies Clordio 572 3 01/12/09 11:12 AM
by Prisoner#1
* President Obama's Half-brother Arrested for Marijuana Possession
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 3,014 31 02/06/09 12:05 AM
by johnm214
* Top Clinton Adviser Says Superdelegates Will Decide Election, Obama's Victories 'Irrelevant'
( 1 2 all )
lonestar2004 3,596 29 02/18/08 04:57 PM
by zappaisgod

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,884 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 38 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.055 seconds spending 0.03 seconds on 16 queries.