Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1243 | 1244 | 1245 | 1246 | 1247 | 1248 | 1249 | 1250 | 1251 | 1252 | 1253 | 1254 | 1255 | 1256 | 1257 | 1258 | 1259 | 1260 | 1261 | 1262 | 1263 |
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: morningWood] * 6
    #29595194 -




Another pic of my litter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: morningWood] * 2
    #29595217 -

morningWood said:

Granted I've had then under lights all winter, blasting the ppfd n nutes. But these started out as single segments last fall. Super stoked!

One into four👍



Those are flipping beautiful my man!  Top tier there


--------------------
ꃅ𝚘𝘳𐍄𝐢c𝚞ˡ𐍄𝚞𝘳𝚎, 𝕭𝖔𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖞, vṂⲩc𝙤ļ𝒐ցy & ᴄҺěʍї𝘴ŧ𝒓γ

                  🥀₷ĸᴜnk🥀


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: morningWood] * 2
    #29595558 -

morningWood said:

Granted I've had then under lights all winter, blasting the ppfd n nutes. But these started out as single segments last fall. Super stoked!

One into four👍



Multiple pups on the same stalk, just outstanding! What's your ppfd?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: Bigworm]
    #29595767 -

I was probably around 600+ ppdf. I wasn't really measuring till I moved a few ganja plants in. Then I had turn the light down to 50% from 75 and raise it to get to about 400 ppdf. I was surprised to see just how vigorous they are. And a little worm castings sprinkled in did hurt I'm sure


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄽🄴🅂🄲🄾
      If you already know everything,
          you can't learn anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: morningWood] * 8
    #29600543 -

My first flowers are pushing out on one of my larger SP!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: Galt] * 1
    #29605472 -

That’s awesome!!! You know what it is?


--------------------
Because everything has its origin
And I come going from place to place from the origin...





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: TardisTrip] * 4
    #29605757 -

No, unfortunately. A no-name I got off FB marketplace for cheap. Reddit peeps suggested its a non-PC.

Here's a full pic from a few months ago.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: Galt] * 4
    #29606025 -

Looks like a non PC to me based on the areols facing outward more then up and having the pronounced mark above them, but I'm new to id'ing them. Very nice either way!

Edited by Bigworm (06/17/26 05:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: Bigworm] * 3
    #29606075 -

Def not PC.


--------------------
Question everything, it's very responsive.

culture storage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: Nichrome] * 1
    #29606114 -

It looks like the pachanoi that come from Ecuador. I have one that's called "Awful" or "TPnonM" that looks just like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: hummingbird] * 1
    #29607074 -

It's an Ecuadorian Pachanoi. PC pachanoi has Grey hairs on flower buds. Non PC have dark ones, like shown. The spination fits Ecuadorian pachanoi too.

Could also be a hybrid. Genetics are so mongrelised it's hard to be sure unless you get them from repuatable people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: karode13] * 2
    #29607365 -

I've seen spiny non-pc pachs, and non-spiney non-pc pachs with grey hairs too. Grey hair around flowers is a pc pheno for sure but it is also shared by non-pc pachs and not a tell all indicator.

Like this one from Chile found on inaturalist.



--------------------
Question everything, it's very responsive.

culture storage

Edited by Nichrome (06/19/26 01:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: Nichrome] * 1
    #29607568 -

Curious about what you all would do with this Bridge. It’s my baby that have had far longer than the others, neglected because of life getting in the way and then brought back to its glory. That said, I’m nervous about chopping on it but it’s getting close to the light and I’m out of room. Almost 3 ft now.


Here’s some other standouts atm:
- TBM B



-TBM A


- Crested Pach (finally took to the pot and is starting to shoot new green growth out the bottom)


--------------------
Just chillin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: Fryburn] * 1
    #29607591 -





Rbm9 grafts with some insane color




Some other mutants I'm propagating





Some normal columnars


--------------------
thumbprint

Grafting cactus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: Nichrome] * 1
    #29607607 -

Nichrome said:
I've seen spiny non-pc pachs, and non-spiney non-pc pachs with grey hairs too. Grey hair around flowers is a pc pheno for sure but it is also shared by non-pc pachs and not a tell all indicator.

Like this one from Chile found on inaturalist.






True.

In Galt's case when you compare the spination, the shape and distance between areoles and the other overall features and then include the flower hair colouration it's clear that it's not a PC pachanoi. And that was really all I was trying to say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: karode13] * 4
    #29607778 -

So since I was last around here I have culled the collection from about 180 cactus to only about 20 or so. It's Winter here so they're all dormant and these pictures are just ones from the start of Autumn(Fall) I had already taken.

I still call them by their old genus name, so I don't want to hear it. I don't care. :crazy2::lol:


This Trichocereus terscheckii I got as a small , tennis sized ball well over a decade ago. It really only started growing upwards 5 years ago.




Trichocereus peruvianus crest that was imported into Australia from the UK. Previous owner was a moderator here. Had this for about the same time as the above.




Trichocereus bridgesii CSD (Chemical Shamns Dick) cultivar. Acquired during COVID.





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: karode13] * 1
    #29608252 -

Only British botany nerds who don't grow cactus call them Echinopsis.

I didn't even realize the genus name had been "officially" changed late last year, until your post inspired me to look into it.

Really nice looking CSD you have there!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: karode13]
    #29608259 -

karode13 said:
This Trichocereus terscheckii I got as a small , tennis sized ball well over a decade ago. It really only started growing upwards 5 years ago.







Don't step on it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: Fryburn] * 3
    #29608719 -

Fryburn said:
Curious about what you all would do with this Bridge. It’s my baby that have had far longer than the others, neglected because of life getting in the way and then brought back to its glory. That said, I’m nervous about chopping on it but it’s getting close to the light and I’m out of room. Almost 3 ft now.


Here’s some other standouts atm:
- TBM B



-TBM A


- Crested Pach (finally took to the pot and is starting to shoot new green growth out the bottom)




Root the top chunky 6-8 inches, cut the middle out and consume it, and leave about 3-4 inches above the soil to pup out.


--------------------
Question everything, it's very responsive.

culture storage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: Nichrome] * 1
    #29610399 -

Can y'all tell me what I've got here? 

How long is it going to take to flower and what are the distinguishing characteristics of the flowers or spines  that tell us about what variety or species I have?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1243 | 1244 | 1245 | 1246 | 1247 | 1248 | 1249 | 1250 | 1251 | 1252 | 1253 | 1254 | 1255 | 1256 | 1257 | 1258 | 1259 | 1260 | 1261 | 1262 | 1263 |

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1566 1567 )
openmind 553,946 31,328 10/06/26 07:54 PM
by buddzy
* Lophophora Growers Unite!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 928 929 )
ferrel_human 963,634 18,579 10/03/26 12:36 PM
by JW123
* Hello Cacti Growers...
( 1 2 3 all )
Dr. uarewotueat 10,284 50 07/23/08 03:00 AM
by just me
* Cactus for a first time grower YSr 1,337 8 10/11/04 04:11 AM
by ninjapixie
* Growing medium for Trichocereus Bridgesii Ogla 4,286 10 07/06/07 07:22 AM
by Dr. uarewotueat
* T. bridgesii monstrosus ?
( 1 2 3 all )
dobermann 8,352 45 09/18/08 10:38 AM
by dobermann
* I'm Thinking T. Bridgesii... Opinion's Please?
( 1 2 all )
Dr. uarewotueat 5,621 30 07/19/08 01:09 PM
by Dr. uarewotueat
* the other bridgesii monstrose
( 1 2 all )
Mitchnast 6,937 21 11/19/06 11:12 AM
by Burke Dennings

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,179,108 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.023 seconds on 18 queries.