Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025 | 2026 | 2027 | 2028 | 2029 | 2030 | 2031 | 2032 | 2033 | 2034 | 2035 | 2036 | 2037 | 2038 | 2039 | 2040 | 2041 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: vicepope]
    #29559562 -

Postal engineers?


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero]
    #29559580 -

Tyler James Robinson was in school for electrical apprenticeship. Charle Kirk.
Thomas Matthew Crooks won star award for math and science, associate degree in engineering science. Shooter of trumps ear.
Ryan Wesley Routh dropped out electrical engineering at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University to be a roofing contractor. Florida shooter guy.
Luigi Mangione has Master of Science in Engineering (MSE). United healthcare ceo shooter.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: vicepope] * 1
    #29559615 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Stable Genius]
    #29559619 -



It’s probably nothing :flowstone:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Stable Genius]
    #29559620 -

It is nothing. Idf won't take him especially failing so hard to attack a head of state.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: vicepope]
    #29559632 -

vicepope said:
Tyler James Robinson was in school for electrical apprenticeship. Charle Kirk.
Thomas Matthew Crooks won star award for math and science, associate degree in engineering science. Shooter of trumps ear.
Ryan Wesley Routh dropped out electrical engineering at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University to be a roofing contractor. Florida shooter guy.
Luigi Mangione has Master of Science in Engineering (MSE). United healthcare ceo shooter.



mafia overthrowing U.S. confirmed


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: vicepope]
    #29559635 -

This is even stupider than Butler

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Stable Genius]
    #29559638 -

Kind of wish we had more details but such is life.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: vicepope] * 1
    #29559675 -



dig at garrett metal detectors :smilingpuppy:


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: vicepope]
    #29559676 -



--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Edited by tree frog (04/26/26 07:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: tree frog]
    #29559677 -

From the NYT live coverage - archive link

Quote:
    I’m one of the small number of journalists traveling with the White House press pool tonight. We were in a hall just outside the ballroom when the commotion first rang out.

    Several things happened in quick succession. Tuxedoed agents pulled out guns and began running toward the ballroom. White-jacketed caterers screamed and bolted for stairwells. Pandemonium reigned as top cabinet officials were evacuated.

    Robert Kennedy Jr. and his wife, Cheryl Hines, came out and were ushered into an elevator. Then Jeanine Pirro emerged. The F.B.I. director, Kash Patel, came tearing across the hallway with two men in tow; his girlfriend was hiding in a room with another man who was holding her hand. Reporters are about to be taken back into the ballroom. The show will go on, apparently.





--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: tree frog]
    #29559958 -

The devil let him through the metal detector but the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob protected Trump as he was chosen to do his will.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29559975 -

hilarious how little anyone in the world cares about what "happened" with trump last night.

the world is completely out of fucks to give about this guy.  everyone just disappointed we aren't having that party today.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: dinosaurs] * 1
    #29559977 -

dinosaurs said:
hilarious how little anyone in the world cares about what "happened" with trump last night.

the world is completely out of fucks to give about this guy.  everyone just disappointed we aren't having that party today.



its for the best, I just started a diet, it wouldnt be a good time to buy a whiskey for me


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: dinosaurs]
    #29559978 -

There is a significant chance that the assassin was a poaster. Did anyone go dark after yesterday?


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29559996 -

budmanman said:
There is a significant chance that the assassin was a poaster. Did anyone go dark after yesterday?



Headies said his goodbyes recently…


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29559999 -

Ohhhh Shiddddddd


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29560005 -

Honestly its amazing you guys dont see the pattern of why all this assassinations are done engineering students at bare minimum.  The problem solving of integration of trump that everyone bicthes about is to kill him. Cia uses science people all the time like this in 30 years you guys will see.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: vicepope]
    #29560011 -

vicepope said:
Honestly its amazing you guys dont see the pattern of why all this assassinations are done engineering students at bare minimum.  The problem solving of integration of trump that everyone bicthes about is to kill him. Cia uses science people all the time like this in 30 years you guys will see.



Can someone translate this for me?


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29560012 -

I could but I think it violates the rules.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025 | 2026 | 2027 | 2028 | 2029 | 2030 | 2031 | 2032 | 2033 | 2034 | 2035 | 2036 | 2037 | 2038 | 2039 | 2040 | 2041 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Congratulations Obama
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
fireworks_godS 6,104 137 01/26/09 01:01 PM
by Seuss
* Yes We Did! Why Obama is the President of War, not "Change." dopestone 627 1 09/17/09 05:22 AM
by Seuss
* Beginning Now: The Panic Phase of the Obama Collapse
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
lonestar2004 11,307 186 03/31/09 07:09 PM
by TGRR
* Obama's Pinstripe Revolution
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 4,606 43 05/09/09 10:51 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Obama climate plan could cost $2 trillion
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 4,203 64 04/10/09 01:36 AM
by ScavengerType
* Obama Signals His Reluctance to Look Into Bush Policies Clordio 572 3 01/12/09 11:12 AM
by Prisoner#1
* President Obama's Half-brother Arrested for Marijuana Possession
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 3,014 31 02/06/09 12:05 AM
by johnm214
* Top Clinton Adviser Says Superdelegates Will Decide Election, Obama's Victories 'Irrelevant'
( 1 2 all )
lonestar2004 3,596 29 02/18/08 04:57 PM
by zappaisgod

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,927 topic views. 2 members, 0 guests and 39 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.05 seconds spending 0.025 seconds on 16 queries.