Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2505 | 2506 | 2507 | 2508 | 2509 | 2510 | 2511 | 2512 | 2513 | 2514 | 2515 | 2516 | 2517 | 2518 | 2519 | 2520 | 2521 | 2522 | 2523 | 2524 | 2525 | | Last >
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: Mystikal]
    #29554783 -

Godspeed sir
:cophappy:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29554796 -

Ugh I gotta make some sales calls today and I am dreading it.
:fuck:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29554906 -

get loose and doeeet


--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: Sham87] * 2
    #29554911 -

I nailed it
:happyclaps:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29554913 -

:highfive:


--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: Sham87]
    #29554915 -

working on some new designs atm, but the adhd doesnt let me concentrate :lol:


--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: Sham87] * 1
    #29555006 -

Got the new phone. 64gb moto G power.
Ended up going to a little phone shop.

:popcorn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: Mystikal]
    #29555067 -

Sweet baby Jesus it’s hot today


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29555071 -

man its raining here....


--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: Sham87] * 1
    #29555073 -

Cloudy and threatening to rain on the west coast.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: Mystikal]
    #29555117 -

Mystikal said:
Got the new phone. 64gb moto G power.
Ended up going to a little phone shop.

:popcorn:



Is that a mortarola? Mortarola is actually partnering with graphene os soon so you don't have to get a pixel to run it anymore


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: gopher]
    #29555127 -

I just want to make calls and text. Browsing the shroomery too. Probably just keep it stock. I'm happy with it. The processing time is way quicker than my old phone and more room for music.

Yes it's Motorola.
:cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: Mystikal]
    #29555148 -

No. Mystikal. No.

You’re gonna wanna upload the GBiT software from the Roblox mainframe onto the secondary RAM slot for the phone. This lets you clear everything and install a new operating system called TARD (Terabyte Allframe Roblox Dualmodus) that overwrites the superconductive limitations of the silicon. There’s a whole lot more you can do with the phone after that but it basically turns it into a supercomputer.

DM Gopher if you have further questions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: Mystikal]
    #29555154 -

Mystikal said:
Got the new phone. 64gb moto G power.
Ended up going to a little phone shop.

:popcorn:



How do u like it so far? I've been debating switching to Motorola from pixels

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: Rukus]
    #29555169 -

Love it. Already have a few hundred songs downloaded for work. Having fun finding songs again..

I've had a few Motorola over the years including a flip phone 20 years ago. Always pretty solid phones.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: nuds]
    #29555222 -

nuds said:
No. Mystikal. No.

You’re gonna wanna upload the GBiT software from the Roblox mainframe onto the secondary RAM slot for the phone. This lets you clear everything and install a new operating system called TARD (Terabyte Allframe Roblox Dualmodus) that overwrites the superconductive limitations of the silicon. There’s a whole lot more you can do with the phone after that but it basically turns it into a supercomputer.

DM Gopher if you have further questions.



Ahhh I see a fellow master hacker


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: gopher] * 1
    #29555226 -

I am fighting the urge to order a cheesesteak and honestly satan is winning


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29555260 -

wtf i bought a home test blood cuff thingy, and it said my blood pressure was 182/108 AI is saying im going to have a stroke and i need to go to the doctors tomorrow


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: gopher]
    #29555271 -

That is pretty high test it like 5 times take the average

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: gopher]
    #29555272 -

Meter could be miscalibrated or you might not be using it just right or you might just be amped up about the test itself.  Maybe wait a few min and try it again.  Get a few test readings to see if it's consistent

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2505 | 2506 | 2507 | 2508 | 2509 | 2510 | 2511 | 2512 | 2513 | 2514 | 2515 | 2516 | 2517 | 2518 | 2519 | 2520 | 2521 | 2522 | 2523 | 2524 | 2525 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Heres to margaritas! Schwip 601 4 01/31/06 11:02 PM
by Schwip
* new pics of the pubbers? post em!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 157 158 )
Todcasil 257,875 3,144 11/09/07 11:53 PM
by GnuBobo
* Breakfast and a Margarita OneMoreRobot3021 845 12 07/23/05 01:56 PM
by Todcasil
* went out in the garage, smoked a bowl and finished my painting (pics)...
( 1 2 all )
TameMe 3,076 31 08/17/07 04:36 AM
by Wysefool
* The US Air Force garage sale! AsanteM 670 18 10/01/07 06:00 PM
by aDoS
* nyc people - how bad does it really stink?
( 1 2 all )
Vvellum 2,792 34 01/10/07 06:03 PM
by AliceDee
* my cat stinks dirtsquirt 719 15 12/01/05 07:23 PM
by dirtsquirt
* I got a bottle of Captain Morgan in my Garage And i cant find it Anonymous 1,189 13 03/13/05 12:30 PM
by PawPaw

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
466,254 topic views. 1 members, 28 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.069 seconds spending 0.042 seconds on 16 queries.