Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Is it normal for these to start so small? ๐Ÿ˜… AMVP EZ dial mono
    #29422238 -

Yo hey guys just wanted to update on my AMVP grow taking  off. Just wondering if it's normal for them to start so small?


--------------------
๐Ÿ„โค๏ธ fellow shroomer fam."be the change and kindness you want to see in this world"๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝโค๏ธ
Noobies guide: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28501530#28501530
Instapot Ez grain Tek:https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29586605

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it normal for these to start so small? ๐Ÿ˜… AMVP EZ dial mono [Re: LeoHale420]
    #29422296 -

Those are pins.  Pins are all small.


--------------------
๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ผ ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฟ


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it normal for these to start so small? ๐Ÿ˜… AMVP EZ dial mono [Re: Mr Piggy] * 1
    #29422527 -

I mean yeah lol I just wasn't expecting them to b that small, prolly cus I've been growing yeti which the pins on that one start off bigger than these. Oh btw took your advice from before when making this tub and did pure coir instead of CV.


--------------------
๐Ÿ„โค๏ธ fellow shroomer fam."be the change and kindness you want to see in this world"๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝโค๏ธ
Noobies guide: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28501530#28501530
Instapot Ez grain Tek:https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29586605

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it normal for these to start so small? ๐Ÿ˜… AMVP EZ dial mono [Re: LeoHale420] * 1
    #29422882 -

I haven't grown yeti myself but if it lives up to its name I wouldn't expect other mushrooms to be that large.  In my experience pins start out very small, the size of pin heads.  I've had them go from that to monsters in a couple of weeks, so just keep your conditions good and keep an eye on them :thumbup:

You could also just end up with tiny mushrooms because genetics, always a gamble :shrug:


--------------------
๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ผ ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฟ


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it normal for these to start so small? ๐Ÿ˜… AMVP EZ dial mono [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #29423034 -

True that every grow is a gamble ๐Ÿ˜‚ Also you really haven't grown Yeti? I'm surprised. I HIGHLY recommend it. Beautiful variant to grow. Imo Yeti has the best balance of time for fruiting, fruit size, and potency of anything I've grown. Not to mention gorgeous looking fruits. If I had to suggest one variety to grow it'd be Yeti๐Ÿฅฐ


--------------------
๐Ÿ„โค๏ธ fellow shroomer fam."be the change and kindness you want to see in this world"๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝโค๏ธ
Noobies guide: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28501530#28501530
Instapot Ez grain Tek:https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29586605

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it normal for these to start so small? ๐Ÿ˜… AMVP EZ dial mono [Re: LeoHale420] * 1
    #29423367 -

I have a stack of swabs and prints that takes up two shoes.  Some day I may grow all of the new varieties, but I usually only do one at a time so it might be a while.  Thanks for the rec :thumbup:


--------------------
๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ผ ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฟ


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Albino Melmac update, and two new projects First gen Yeti clone and new AMVP grow with Pastys EZ dial tub๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ LeoHale420 193 3 11/27/25 05:56 PM
by Muffa
* I contacted the vendor, I ordered B+ but its either APE or AMVP. How are they looking?
( 1 2 all )
Xjcohenx 1,672 20 12/12/24 02:02 PM
by QuantumZ00
* AMVP first try with EZ dial mono taking off, and yeti clone clone exploding๐Ÿฅฐ LeoHale420 136 0 12/06/25 12:38 PM
by LeoHale420
* Ez grow mucho overlay i think godsdumpster 2,833 14 07/16/02 09:53 AM
by goldentop
* Re: quick start... ? smachine 635 5 04/06/01 07:28 AM
by G-nome
* Ez-grow mushroom kit
( 1 2 all )
40oztofreedom 13,351 31 10/26/02 01:23 AM
by 40oz
* EZ Grow Kit? Distrancia 2,841 9 02/20/02 12:01 PM
by MilhouseT1
* Ez-Grow Mushroom Kit? DannyBoy 3,442 11 02/01/03 08:42 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
201 topic views. 26 members, 171 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.