Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Funeral Songs
    #2934969 -

What song would you want played at your funeral (Kinda morbid I guess but still) personally I'd want Pink Floyd - Wish you were here... and hope upon hope that someone would get the irony.


--------------------
--------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funeral Songs [Re: WildCardsRevenge]
    #2935049 -

I'd definetely want some Pink Floyd in there, but I think I'd like to have "Across the Universe" by John Lennon played too.


--------------------
The above statement is completely fictional and composed solely for the purpose of entertainment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funeral Songs [Re: WildCardsRevenge]
    #2935051 -

That is a really good one actually, I like that idea alot. I have never thought about it, I don't worry much about after death.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funeral Songs [Re: WildCardsRevenge]
    #2935094 -

I was thinking beatles - let it be and nick drake - fly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funeral Songs [Re: adrug]
    #2935107 -

He's Gone

:smile:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funeral Songs [Re: WildCardsRevenge]
    #2935111 -

red rider - lunatic fringe

btw its awesome to see you post WCR....and HI

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funeral Songs [Re: adrug]
    #2935128 -

Nick Drake? You really want them to cry don't ya?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funeral Songs [Re: WildCardsRevenge]
    #2935133 -

Down in a Hole - Alice in Chains

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funeral Songs [Re: WildCardsRevenge]
    #2935140 -

Don't know what i would want played.. they played bridge over troubled water at my grandfathers funeral, which was interesting. Bah i'll have to think more on that one.


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funeral Songs [Re: iluan]
    #2935145 -

Hey fucker? You ready to fish?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funeral Songs [Re: WildCardsRevenge]
    #2935155 -

I couldn't choose one song.

I'd have a playlist of at least 10 songs, and everyone would have to sit there and listen to them. :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funeral Songs [Re: WildCardsRevenge]
    #2935261 -

Tupac - Life goes on
If you havn't heard it, check it out.


--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funeral Songs [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #11850870 -

Finding the right funeral songs is a task. But one should have a  list of appropriate funeral songs. It also depends on what kind of songs the person who has passed away liked. I came across caring.com for some appropriate funeral songs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funeral Songs [Re: sharronlivingston]
    #11850873 -

wish you were is definitely one of them
and white rabbit while they are lowering my casket :awepuss:


--------------------
:penis:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funeral Songs [Re: sharronlivingston]
    #11850876 -

thanks for bumping that 5 year old thread, spammer.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funeral Songs [Re: frith]
    #11850880 -

.:.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Edited by blewmeanie (01/23/10 01:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funeral Songs [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11850899 -

Finding the right funeral songs is a task. But one should have a  list of appropriate funeral songs. It also depends on what kind of songs the person who has passed away liked. I came across caring.com for some appropriate funeral songs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funeral Songs [Re: WildCardsRevenge]
    #11850975 -

haha, this is what I would want want played at my funeral:

Like the Dead Would Laugh

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/download.php?Number=10520967



--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Edited by the bizzle (01/18/10 01:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funeral Songs [Re: frith]
    #11850991 -

:confused:I thought I was in the Veterans Lounge :oldman: there for a minute... I'm kind of traditional, so maybe Danny Boy sung by an Irish Tenor, and Amazing Grace sung by a female vocalist accompanied by bagpipes... Though a good ole fashioned New Orleans style send off being dragged all through town in a horse drawn hearse  with a Dixieland Jazz marchin' band playin' When The Saint Come Marching In , would be pretty cool, also . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funeral Songs [Re: the bizzle]
    #11851001 -

As the rush comes

Andain's lyrical version


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* At Your Funeral...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Yarry 4,341 69 09/15/05 08:27 AM
by KristiMidocean
* just played my song at my cousin's funeral BoneMan 898 1 06/25/05 08:59 PM
by Learyfan
* Playing sad songs and feeling horrible.
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 4,845 28 07/09/04 01:45 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* What song best describes you?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
superpimp 13,933 71 11/18/23 06:09 AM
by oursoulsinmotion
* Westboro Baptist to protest Amish funerals
( 1 2 all )
Dark_Star 6,635 35 10/04/06 10:21 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Phish's last song....
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Hooty 6,512 99 08/16/04 07:24 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* my 420 song PurpleKush 303 0 04/20/06 09:40 PM
by PurpleKush
* Protestors at funerals....
( 1 2 3 all )
enderwood 4,478 52 05/09/06 10:20 PM
by Birds_Can_Swim

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,884 topic views. 6 members, 11 guests and 142 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.