Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I'm an aunt... [Re: kaiowas]
    #2930875 -

We should all go snowboarding! a shroomery boarding gathering! That would be so cool. Do you guys half pipe? I am trying to learn. I can go up and down it but i don't get any air. :lol:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm an aunt... [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2930883 -

I haven't done that in like 2 years, it'll be so much fun falling on my ass :grin:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm an aunt... [Re: kaiowas]
    #2930898 -

I hadn't done it since i was a teenager but last year i decided it would be fun to try again. it is way fun but a helmet would be nice.


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm an aunt... [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2930899 -

Lawn care, but its still undesided no real definet plans with it yet, just need more research before I plan on investing.

It would be a pleasure snowboarding with you. Have you gone before?


Thats a definet Kaiowas.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm an aunt... [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #2930906 -

Ive been snowboarding since I was 13 or 14. Except for the few years I telemarked...but usually i do prefer to ride.

Good luck with your biz. You will stay in good shape doing that.


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm an aunt... [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #2930908 -

Yeah I ride all terain. I lived in Tahoe for a while, actualy I lived in Trukee. I might check out Mammoth this year or maybe I will go back to my beloved sugar bowl.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm an aunt... [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2930910 -

i can barely go down on a mini hill let alone a half pipe...but it's so much fun for the lil' time i can stay up...sore as hell when i'm done...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm an aunt... [Re: SoDak_Stranger]
    #2930912 -

yeah it takes a few times but is quite an easy sport to get a handle on after a few times. You should see all the little kids that look professional!


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm an aunt... [Re: SoDak_Stranger]
    #2930921 -

Sore is when you do a 20 foot rock drop, only to land in some one elses bomb whole. Landing on flat packed snow has nearly broken my jaw a couple times, by kneeing my self in the face. I dont know how I do it but some how I do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm an aunt... [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #2930923 -

yay!!!

lake tahoe is a great place to be.

in the spring/summertime the water rapids are awesome as well :smile:


hmmm....maybe a shroomery gathering this winter or next summer is in order  :laugh:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm an aunt... [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2930930 -

i know...i feel like an uncordinated fool out there with all the lil' shits goin' every which way...i've gone 3 times in my life...by the time i make any progress the day is over....i need to move to where there is actually mountains intsted of these lil' hills...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm an aunt... [Re: kaiowas]
    #2930934 -

:lol: K Sheik I am not riding with you...20 ft drops= not up my sleeve.

Kaiowas do you kayak?


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm an aunt... [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2930936 -

Its cuz cool dudes like me teach them lil gromets how to ride with style.

Ride with me and you will be huckin 720 rodeos like nothing of 30 foot cliffs.

Aw we will take it easy. How about some simple fun riding thats always cool with me, we can go in the park if you like also, Its all about pumpin your legs when riding the pipe.

Edited by SHEIKofSHIITAKE (07/27/04 12:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm an aunt... [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2930946 -

nope


I'm a wussy when it comes to water :grin:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm an aunt... [Re: Elise]
    #2931882 -

Awwww Elise he's so cute :smile:


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm an aunt... [Re: Elise]
    #2931889 -

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm an aunt... [Re: Elise]
    #2933604 -

The pics are beautiful Auntie Elise :heart: Congrads :heart:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Yes, Im going Snowboarding! euphoricpoison 983 8 02/02/07 09:53 PM
by euphoricpoison
* A pic of my grand-baby 'n me!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MyInnerChild 6,115 64 11/10/07 06:05 PM
by MyInnerChild
* anyone snowboard?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
twistedty 5,920 90 10/22/12 01:46 AM
by twistedty
* z
( 1 2 3 all )
Almond Flour 3,156 48 03/11/09 03:14 PM
by Jako
* snowboarding looks like fun
( 1 2 all )
ShroomerRoss 2,930 26 02/16/10 07:51 PM
by pwnasaurus
* I'm gonna be an aunt!!!! yogabunnyM 470 16 05/23/10 05:00 PM
by Frost
* Punk Ass Snowboarders
( 1 2 3 all )
nalyudi 5,194 45 12/27/08 05:17 PM
by Tedwilto
* Anybody else snowboard?
( 1 2 all )
RobMarley420 3,877 33 11/30/07 05:08 PM
by DepthToTheCore

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,217 topic views. 10 members, 24 guests and 142 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.