Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
help a dumbass.....
    #2925654 -

how do you use the chat? i know, i know... i'm fucking stupid.... but seriously, how do you use the chat?


--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help a dumbass..... [Re: mycopsycho]
    #2925660 -

dont you just click the chat link and then click the shroomer chat and type into the chatbox???


--------------------


'It's not a war on drugs its a war on personal freedom'
>**My Trip Journal**<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help a dumbass..... [Re: AVShroomer]
    #2925682 -

i type and nothing appears once i press enter. what are the channels? i'm not used to irc chat or anything like it so you gotta take me through baby steps....


--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help a dumbass..... [Re: mycopsycho]
    #2925695 -

is there a faq on here for the chat? i need some sort of help.


--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help a dumbass..... [Re: mycopsycho]
    #2925740 -

Your not a dumbass at all.......it took personal tutoring to get me into chat, but that was a long time ago .....you need to download MIRC :grin:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help a dumbass..... [Re: Ripple]
    #2925862 -

Dont you have to pay for MIRC? I only use aim lol


--------------------


'It's not a war on drugs its a war on personal freedom'
>**My Trip Journal**<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help a dumbass..... [Re: AVShroomer]
    #2925927 -

http://www.mirc.com/get.html

it's shareware but you dont actually have to pay :P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help a dumbass..... [Re: Digs]
    #2925933 -

Oh thanks i guess ill have to download that.


--------------------


'It's not a war on drugs its a war on personal freedom'
>**My Trip Journal**<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help a dumbass..... [Re: AVShroomer]
    #2926035 -

AVShroomer said:
Dont you have to pay for MIRC? I only use aim lol



I never have


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help a dumbass..... [Re: Ripple]
    #2926127 -

thanks ripple! that's the kind of answer i've been looking for! :peace:


--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* mIRC RPG im working on LuNaTiX 1,642 15 08/17/08 04:35 PM
by Tri High
* MIRC
( 1 2 all )
mycopsycho 1,353 22 08/13/04 09:42 AM
by mycopsycho
* Thinking of making a Graphical RPG with mirc. LuNaTiX 946 15 08/05/06 12:08 PM
by LuNaTiX
* shit, forgot how to config. mIRC Banez 832 8 12/21/06 10:36 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* mIRC help simp_pimp 458 2 03/11/05 06:15 PM
by simp_pimp
* american dumbasses in iraq
( 1 2 all )
k1ng 1,056 20 07/10/09 12:56 PM
by usefulidiot13
* DUMBASS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 2,215 47 01/23/16 11:17 AM
by BoomRad
* another dumbass aussie gets reamed in indonesia. atomicshaman 973 11 03/01/12 08:01 PM
by California

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
688 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 129 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.