Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: DUMBASS [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #22809495 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #22809510 -

Prisoner#1 said:
vandago said:
  Ignorant would be having no experience in the field of fucking up and being fucked.  I have been both. 









I wouldn't say ironic, I would say fucking stupid.  I'm not claiming to be a fucking genius that gets in trouble out of just being fucked. I actually admit when I make mistakes instead of deny them and cut the people who know what's up out of my life in fear of people knowing.  I own up to what I do, and I get fucked a lot because of my record, but my record didn't just appear.  It's bad decision making. 


And also cocaine sucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: vandago]
    #22809686 -

Wow, taking things a bit personal?

C'mon Pris, your posts and being on this forum is appreciated. And one of the few mods I respect through these years.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: timelapses]
    #22809732 -

It was personally directed at me, a response to my post. Yes I took it personally and in stride. I don't find it ironic that these things take place. I find irony out of ones control.

At this point I can't blame anyone other than myself for my foolish actions, foolish people I have kept around in good faith, and now I reap what I sow.

That to me is not irony, that is pure stupidity, and I am guilty of being a dumbass that needs shit like caffeine and medication to function now because I have put stupidity on my shoulders.

It was not an attack towards pris in anyway, more of like you're almost right, but be a little more brutal man, you and I both know I may try to do good, but that good person stance doesn't negate that I am a fuck up.

And it goes into the op too.  Stupidity will catch up with the coke addict stealing checks, that sucks he has to deal with watching someone blow cocaine while busting his ass on coffee and checks disappearing.

It's personal for me because I can only respond for me when someone responds to me. That's all. Pris is a good guy, I'm surprised he didn't ban me for flaming myself though :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: vandago]
    #22810286 -

LOL@ ban for self flame! Right on what you said about the guy. He is in his 30's. I know all about the pitfalls of coke. I just don't like to see someone who is really good go down. Sooner or later that shit will take you down unless you are a rec user. Some people have incredible control. I have seen freebasers just use on weekends and no other time. Of course I only knew them for a summer and this was 20 years ago. I did some with him the night I met him after work because I have not seen it or wanted to get any in over a year. It was crap and confirmed why I do not seek it out anymore. I will maybe blow a line or 2 here and there but probably not now that I have way better substances!

P.S.
I used crack for about 2 years 20 years ago. I will never do that again!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #22810415 -

Good for you. Crack is whack.:restless:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #22812968 -

tyrannicalrex said:
LOL@ ban for self flame! Right on what you said about the guy. He is in his 30's. I know all about the pitfalls of coke. I just don't like to see someone who is really good go down. Sooner or later that shit will take you down unless you are a rec user. Some people have incredible control. I have seen freebasers just use on weekends and no other time. Of course I only knew them for a summer and this was 20 years ago. I did some with him the night I met him after work because I have not seen it or wanted to get any in over a year. It was crap and confirmed why I do not seek it out anymore. I will maybe blow a line or 2 here and there but probably not now that I have way better substances!

P.S.
I used crack for about 2 years 20 years ago. I will never do that again!



I never tried crack because it seems like the people who smoke it live forever, and anything that makes people sell their kids has to be fucking awesome.......either that or they just really needed an excuse to get rid of their kids and profit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: vandago]
    #22814604 -

vandago said:
The last thing I want when I sit down at a restaurant is having some methed out server.



I actually prefer a methed out sever, as long as they aren't disgusting, their service is better, faster, drinks never aren't full. I actually tip them better because in my experience, they are father better than most severs. Plus I'm a recovering meth addict so I don't mind contributing to their habit!


--------------------
Gnome saying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dumbass. FuzedBox 377 10 02/12/09 12:21 AM
by FuzedBox
* american dumbasses in iraq
( 1 2 all )
k1ng 1,056 20 07/10/09 12:56 PM
by usefulidiot13
* lol at my dumbass friend AliceDee 867 7 03/04/07 10:10 AM
by AliceDee
* These people are some real Dumbass's Brainiac 632 5 01/15/07 11:21 PM
by Maverick
* Form over function. EffedS 666 6 10/29/08 11:30 PM
by isaacein
* Dumbass kid shoots friend in head:
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
PreparationH 7,767 128 05/04/10 12:53 PM
by blujay
* Dumbass Palestinians slaughter rare turtle........
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Brainiac 6,682 78 04/05/08 11:19 AM
by Helpme1
* my dumbass freind dont beleive in ghosts
( 1 2 3 all )
LoveOverAll 1,033 40 07/30/09 01:03 PM
by sui

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,215 topic views. 1 members, 16 guests and 84 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.