Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
DUMBASS
    #22805838 -

They hired a really hyper guy at work. Guy is a real sales guy. Went out to meet him for a drink when he started and he asked me if I do coke. Was shitty coke, maybe even not coke. Someone asks me if he is on coke as I am sort of open about my drug use which is really recreational. I say IDK. Some people are just hyper. A week later on a night I am off a person finds a baggie of powder on the floor. A co worker heard him sniffing in the public bathroom (not the private employee one, dumbass!). He is going to work at a real high end place. A functioning addict I guess. I just could not get high on anything before or during work. Anyone know a person like this? He is bound to crash sooner or later.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #22805851 -

if you do coke it shouldn't be bad coke.

in the food and beverage biz you get them all, im sure you have seen a few.

you doing medical now right?


a real junkie only drops the baggie after it is licked lol

seems like a lot of square types do blow with the ego enforcing feelings.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #22805861 -

Still working on my license. Still working in a restaurant.:sad:Thought it was pretty brave for him to ask me, but hell I have not done coke in over a year, now I remember why. been twice in 2 years now, got a really good stash of exotic chems to keep me busy.:grin:


--------------------

Edited by tyrannicalrex (01/21/16 01:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #22805863 -

hey such is life, if you can make people happy and not make yourself unhappy doing so and they pay you :vibin:

i trying to jump into real estate this coming year, love food and bev but you have to protect yourself from all the shit stinking it up.

good to see you around rex :toast:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #22805865 -

CHEERS!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #22806023 -

That's the most real conversation I've read. I'm a cocaine addict. Defunked none the less but it's like I can do anything if I think it's coke. Its just the way I was raised.


Sincerely, Brad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 4
    #22806028 -

Aren't we all functioning addicts of some sort?

Too much exercise? Too much food? Coke? Coffee? Flare?  Kiss ass? I mean really what IS a functioning addict......Something someone does you wish you could maintain doing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: vandago]
    #22806539 -

He moved up to a higher end restaurant like a shanahans or del friscos type place. He knows how to do that exceptionally well. I for got to mention yesterday at lunch he was in a section by himself. He had a table "walk out" on a check and they "took the whole checkbook with them.":rolleyes: I'ts his last week as well.

I have been there for over a year and no matter how busy I have been no one has walked out on me. Hmmm...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: vandago]
    #22806571 -

vandago said:
Aren't we all functioning addicts of some sort?

Too much exercise? Too much food? Coke? Coffee? Flare?  Kiss ass? I mean really what IS a functioning addict......Something someone does you wish you could maintain doing?



I have made a regimen to keep mine going. But another poster is correct. The body crashes but it is learning how to get it back. Like with the food you eat or saline solution is just sea salt and water.

I have been a functioning addict for half my life. No plans to stop.:electrickoolaid:

The body has amazing restorative abilities if given the right things.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: timelapses]
    #22807857 -

Without coffee I'd be a complete zombie.  Then there's some people that look at it and instantly poop, start sweating, and get jittery.

Everyone has a different chemistry, and some people's bodies react different to all drugs. 

I have a friend that does acid and goes to sleep, and he doesn't go into k holes period no matter how much he does, it wires him up and it's like he did meth.....where if he does meth he goes to sleep.

I won't even do meth because it doesn't effect me, and I've given it multiple shots. It's just like meh, I'll have a cup of joe.

When I used to do coke I would literally just have panic attacks and stare at my hands the entire time for some reason. OCD probably, and it was like the bomb fish scale everyone else would be so gone on they'd talk about the same part of a movie in 100 different ways waiting for their turn to talk, and I could barely form a word and would just stare at my hands.

Vicodin literally gives me ego death. 15 mg of hydrocodone and I am astral projecting and going in and out of different realities, and I'm not the only person I have heard of that happening too.

Ambien does NOTHING to me, and benzos just medicate me, where some people talk to walls on ambien and benzos turn them into a sloppy pile of sludge......if I mix benzos and alcy say goodbye to my car.


Lsd and mushrooms effect me exactly how I expected them too, but I have seen people eat mushrooms and not even trip.....just get uncomfortable.  I can function on micro doses of LSD great too.  There's no such thing as a microdose of mush to me though, one cap and I start seeing inner beauty in everything.


I'll stick to coffee and my klonopin every night to level me out......I bet if i quit both I would be perfectly fine though, but then I would find something else to function on.......I think some of the worst people are the HIGHLY sober people.....like the batshit inane talk about nothing all day and brag about their sobriety people....."Oh I have been sober 9 years....I mean I fell off the wagon like 40 times, but I get right back on! No way to live except the sober life, today with the big book I learned my charactor defects are...."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: vandago]
    #22808531 -

Ambien does nothing to you? Im the other type :haha: good thing i dont take it anymore.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: Mr. Magic]
    #22808561 -

The name brand does, the generics do nothing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: vandago]
    #22808611 -

I see i was taking generic brand. If i even took 20mg i was completely gone in some crazy cartoon world where i thought everything was alive and talking to me.

I've watched my clothes crawl across the floor, alice in wonderland poster come to life...basically any inanimate object came to life and danced around my room. I even took a trip to walmart on it once. I have no idea how i managed to pay for my things and not die or kill anyone driving to and from.
Weird shit. But so weird that i sometimes want to go to my doc again.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: Mr. Magic]
    #22808621 -

It used to do that to me up until about 2 years ago. Now 10-100 doesn't do a damn thing. Doesn't make me tired, no hallucinations, nothing.  Sad too because the ambien trip was AMAZING

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #22808653 -

Ha that's like every restaurant I've ever worked at. In fact, my connect used to meet me at the bar while I was working and I'd pick up a bunch of blow to do in the bathroom with my friends :lol:

I don't do coke too much anymore unless its free.

I'm a pretty high functioning alcoholic. Either I'm drunk or usually on benzos. I don't think most people can even tell :shrug: I keep landing job interviews and getting offers. We'l see how long I can keep it up though


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22809059 -

A lot of us are that guy you work with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: Mr. Magic]
    #22809090 -

Mr. Magic said:
Ambien does nothing to you? Im the other type :haha: good thing i dont take it anymore.



I take it. Prescibed it. I have so much left over as it is prescribed take as needed.

Side effects suck but after a binge it is a life saver. Body has to sleep to restore.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #22809092 -

tyrannicalrex said:
He moved up to a higher end restaurant like a shanahans or del friscos type place. He knows how to do that exceptionally well. I for got to mention yesterday at lunch he was in a section by himself. He had a table "walk out" on a check and they "took the whole checkbook with them.":rolleyes: I'ts his last week as well.

I have been there for over a year and no matter how busy I have been no one has walked out on me. Hmmm...




Then where is this "functioning" part you speak of?  Sounds like he is wasted at work and not doing his job properly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: vandago]
    #22809108 -

He should switch to meth for work lol or a script to addy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUMBASS [Re: KratKing]
    #22809116 -

The last thing I want when I sit down at a restaurant is having some methed out server.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dumbass. FuzedBox 377 10 02/12/09 12:21 AM
by FuzedBox
* american dumbasses in iraq
( 1 2 all )
k1ng 1,056 20 07/10/09 12:56 PM
by usefulidiot13
* lol at my dumbass friend AliceDee 867 7 03/04/07 10:10 AM
by AliceDee
* These people are some real Dumbass's Brainiac 632 5 01/15/07 11:21 PM
by Maverick
* Form over function. EffedS 666 6 10/29/08 11:30 PM
by isaacein
* Dumbass kid shoots friend in head:
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
PreparationH 7,767 128 05/04/10 12:53 PM
by blujay
* Dumbass Palestinians slaughter rare turtle........
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Brainiac 6,682 78 04/05/08 11:19 AM
by Helpme1
* my dumbass freind dont beleive in ghosts
( 1 2 3 all )
LoveOverAll 1,033 40 07/30/09 01:03 PM
by sui

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,215 topic views. 1 members, 15 guests and 96 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.