Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Real-Life Compliments * 1
    #29221615 -

The thread should serve as a reminder of what people like about you. Superficially or otherwise.

Today in church, an old head said my mustache was wicked. Some can rock it and I guess I’m officially one of them.

:astonishedmustache:


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Real-Life Compliments [Re: Shiithead]
    #29222421 -

Hrmm... given the context (i.e. church) and the alleged descriptor "wicked", are you suuuure it was meant to be a compliment? :tongue2:

I don't even remember what the context was, but last week my wife was bitching about witnessing someone she bikes with do something stupid, I don't even remember what it was about but I did chime in that it sounded crazy and "I can't believe someone would do/say that" and she immediately shot back, "Yeah well that's because you're a good person."

Probably the nicest thing my wife has said to me in years! :yesnod: :lol:


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Real-Life Compliments [Re: geokills]
    #29222434 -

But while we're on the subject of mustachios, this was one of my best... :biggrin:

   


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Real-Life Compliments [Re: geokills]
    #29222438 -

They may have said killer mustache. The energy was on point, dude. They also called me dude.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Real-Life Compliments [Re: geokills]
    #29222576 -

geokills said:
But while we're on the subject of mustachios, this was one of my best... :biggrin:

   



Did you play bass in Spinal Tap?


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Real-Life Compliments [Re: geokills]
    #29222613 -

geokills said:
But while we're on the subject of mustachios, this was one of my best... :biggrin:

   



you have the exact same beard pattern as this guy:



i hope this makes your day


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Real-Life Compliments [Re: Envix]
    #29222841 -

Dude is rockin' a pretty fly beard, got more length than I had even! :headbang:

Also figure it won't be long before TPTB begin dishin' out more UBI of one sort or another, but that's on another topic entirely.

Separately, I'm happy to hear Shiithead's got the real duder respekt. :rockon:

(I had suspected as much, just had to mince words a tad bit)


And no Kevin, although I do have a bass guitar to mess with, I am no bass professional.


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Real-Life Compliments [Re: geokills]
    #29222843 -

Well those chops are pretty awesome regardless.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A year full of compliments
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Spooge 6,018 72 05/30/08 06:30 PM
by Jack Albertson
* 2006 Shroomery Compliments Spooge 2,080 19 01/25/06 09:58 PM
by notapillow
* Real Love Thin White Duke 1,140 7 01/23/05 01:52 PM
by Todcasil
* Real Estate.Is there anything illegal about this?
( 1 2 all )
buckwheat 4,844 32 10/23/13 12:12 AM
by spiny
* My first real trip (very long, with pics). Plok 1,401 1 11/16/04 05:12 PM
by Thoth
* I'm truely shocked... Nobody listens to real music?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wecontrolsweetfreedom 16,801 93 09/06/16 08:59 PM
by Jokeshopbeard
* Is your Shroomery personality different from your real life personality?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 4,969 71 07/21/05 11:01 AM
by goobler
* There is doubt as to whether rap is a real artform.
( 1 2 3 all )
Big Fi52 6,020 54 09/07/03 02:02 AM
by SizzlinJ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
119 topic views. 4 members, 43 guests and 188 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.