Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1723 | 1724 | 1725 | 1726 | 1727 | 1728 | 1729 | 1730 | 1731 | 1732 | 1733 | 1734 | 1735 | 1736 | 1737 | 1738 | 1739 | 1740 | 1741 | 1742 | 1743 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: 1234go]
    #29208929 -

Weird what they say about power and corruption.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29208932 -

It's never enough...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: 1234go]
    #29208933 -

Just like donuts 🧐


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29208934 -

I'm more of a savory guy...

:ozzy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29208937 -

I used to smash some donuts when I was a teenager.  Yum-yum was open 24 hrs and aside from the Denny's that got torn down in like 2001 or something it was the only thing in town open after like, 10pm other than 7-11.  Plus we could easily walk there from my buddy's house.  We'd get high as fuck and get a yum-yum dozen which was 1 more than a baker's dozen, so 14 donuts.  I would down like, 8nof those fuckers even though I was probably 180 and my buddy was closer to 280 because that's how I rolled back then.

The guy who worked the late shift was pretty cool.  Trump probably deported him

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: 1234go]
    #29208938 -

1234go said:
I'm more of a savory guy...

:ozzy:



Maple bacon bar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #29208939 -

Breakfast sausage with a little bite of syrup soaked pancake 👌


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29208944 -

ballsalsa said:
1234go said:
I'm more of a savory guy...

:ozzy:



Maple bacon bar




Pass...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: 1234go]
    #29208946 -

Salted chocolate bacon cronut?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29208949 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29208957 -

ballsalsa said:
Salted chocolate bacon cronut?



oh my fucking god i'm hungry


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29208962 -

I just ate.....now I need donuts....


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 1
    #29208963 -

Let’s all get together for donuts

:letsgo:


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 1
    #29208965 -

I'd be down for that


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29208966 -

:donut:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29208968 -

Man I went to get a new cheap bowl at the gas station and didn't think to look at it the way it's blown there's barely a microscopic pin hole for the mouth piece. I just got hooked up with some dankness and I can't even smoke it. :grrr:

And Dunkin is closed to boot


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #29208969 -

Sulfurshelfsean said:
Man I went to get a new cheap bowl at the gas station and didn't think to look at it the way it's blown there's barely a microscopic pin hole for the mouth piece. I just got hooked up with some dankness and I can't even smoke it. :grrr:

And Dunkin is closed to boot



That’s a load of bullshit.

I don’t smoke often but I’ve been thinking of getting a church warden pipe so I can feel like a wizard


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #29208970 -

Can you snag any papers?:burnone:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29208973 -

Everything's closed now unless I want to go to Woodstock. I wound up just covering a bud in the rosin I got and smoking the bud. Ever just smoke a bud? It actually works nicely.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #29208974 -

Til it gets to your fingertips.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1723 | 1724 | 1725 | 1726 | 1727 | 1728 | 1729 | 1730 | 1731 | 1732 | 1733 | 1734 | 1735 | 1736 | 1737 | 1738 | 1739 | 1740 | 1741 | 1742 | 1743 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Congratulations Obama
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
fireworks_godS 6,104 137 01/26/09 01:01 PM
by Seuss
* Yes We Did! Why Obama is the President of War, not "Change." dopestone 627 1 09/17/09 05:22 AM
by Seuss
* Beginning Now: The Panic Phase of the Obama Collapse
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
lonestar2004 11,307 186 03/31/09 07:09 PM
by TGRR
* Obama's Pinstripe Revolution
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 4,606 43 05/09/09 10:51 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Obama climate plan could cost $2 trillion
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 4,203 64 04/10/09 01:36 AM
by ScavengerType
* Obama Signals His Reluctance to Look Into Bush Policies Clordio 572 3 01/12/09 11:12 AM
by Prisoner#1
* McCain tells supporters to be respectful of Obama
( 1 2 3 all )
Gogol 2,874 49 10/13/08 09:43 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* President Obama's Half-brother Arrested for Marijuana Possession
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 3,014 31 02/06/09 12:05 AM
by johnm214

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,803 topic views. 3 members, 4 guests and 35 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.021 seconds on 16 queries.