Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1710 | 1711 | 1712 | 1713 | 1714 | 1715 | 1716 | 1717 | 1718 | 1719 | 1720 | 1721 | 1722 | 1723 | 1724 | 1725 | 1726 | 1727 | 1728 | 1729 | 1730 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: 1234go]
    #29202928 -

They have AI carts that can drive themselves back to the corral.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29202935 -

Smellyhobbit said:
I always return my cart because I enjoy the rightful feeling of superiority



Agreed.

Smellyhobbit said:
Without being ironic for a second, I pushed carts for like 5 years. Return your carts. It’s not neutral, you are actively a piece of shit if you don’t. It heavily impacts somebody’s day, and often wind will knock them into cars and cause hundreds of dollars in damage. It isn’t that you’re lazy, you’re being an asshole if you don’t.



Fascist.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: 1234go] * 3
    #29202971 -

1234go said:
The cart corral doesn't transport carts to the store.
They still have to be collected by workers.



For now...but it takes fewer labor hours.  Cut enough labor hours and you can cut a worker from the shift.  That worker is eating canned mackerel and saltines for dinner now because you put the cart in the corral. 

:elderno:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29202982 -

Oh, put a sock in it...

You just trollin...

:ohbrother:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #29203003 -

The Ecstatic said:
Smellyhobbit said:
I always return my cart because I enjoy the rightful feeling of superiority



Agreed.

Smellyhobbit said:
Without being ironic for a second, I pushed carts for like 5 years. Return your carts. It’s not neutral, you are actively a piece of shit if you don’t. It heavily impacts somebody’s day, and often wind will knock them into cars and cause hundreds of dollars in damage. It isn’t that you’re lazy, you’re being an asshole if you don’t.



Fascist.



Fascist this.

You can’t see but I gestured at my genitals.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 1
    #29203006 -

I return my cart to just outside the corral. I don’t like being forced to participate in the illusion of choice provided by a single type of corral but I also want to participate in society in a productive manner.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: christopera]
    #29203014 -

what if you just approach the corral and then roll it away from you and it just so happens to roll into that corral.
Does that count?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29203018 -

dunno if they do in the US but in europe, aldi carts require a 25 cent coin that you get back when you return the cart.  that its so effective actually annoys the shit out of me because it almost makes you a bigger shithead if you'd leave that cart except for your 25 cents. 

re: the workers, no one is hiring anyone to run carts full time so when someone is dick and return their cart, they just stretching someone out that already has enough work to do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 2
    #29203019 -

Sometimes I put the cart about one third in then pull it back out and repeat that a few times before putting it all the way in. But then I pull it back out right at the end.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: christopera]
    #29203020 -

A cart gentleman.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29203048 -

As an employer, I know that regardless of what anyone's full time job responsibilities are if I can get the same work done in a shift with 5 workers as 6 I have 5 people working.  If I can't quite get it done with 5, I hire 6.  If I can outsource my labor to my customers at .05 labor hours each maybe that adds up to the "can't quite get it done" amount of labor and if so, sorry pal, hit the bricks

It is a nice fantasy to imagine that employers are going to pass on that extra time to their employees though.  Almost as quaint as imagining that they'll pass on the labor cost savings to the consumer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29203058 -

The local Shop N Save hires mentally disabled folk to bag and run carts. It works out great. They probably don’t get paid much which is the flavor of capitalism we all prefer.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29203059 -

My opinion of someone has never shifted so drastically based on a single hot take.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29203075 -

If Trump and his billionaire friends want the carts put away they can pay for it.  They don't need my charity.  I will die on this hill.

To be clear, I'm my only employee and I have to just get it all done regardless.  That was just a hypothetical but I really wouldn't probably hire more people than necessary.  I don't think that's controversial.


If you really want a hot take to be upset about ask me about land back or something

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29203078 -

(throws bucket of popcorn to the theater floor)
You’ve convinced me.

Honestly, I don’t always bring the cart back but when it’s only like two employees in there I do.

But you got a point it’s all about cause & effect. If everybody threw away their garbage at the end of the movie, then no one would need to come in there and clean up the theater afterwards.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: dinosaurs]
    #29203079 -

dinosaurs said:
dunno if they do in the US but in europe, aldi carts require a 25 cent coin that you get back when you return the cart.  that its so effective actually annoys the shit out of me because it almost makes you a bigger shithead if you'd leave that cart except for your 25 cents. 

re: the workers, no one is hiring anyone to run carts full time so when someone is dick and return their cart, they just stretching someone out that already has enough work to do.



In Canada they had to change it from 25 cents to a dollar


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: dinosaurs]
    #29203085 -

dinosaurs said:
dunno if they do in the US but in europe, aldi carts require a 25 cent coin that you get back when you return the cart.  that its so effective actually annoys the shit out of me because it almost makes you a bigger shithead if you'd leave that cart except for your 25 cents. 

re: the workers, no one is hiring anyone to run carts full time so when someone is dick and return their cart, they just stretching someone out that already has enough work to do.



Great deal for Aldi.  They were going to have to pay someone an hourly wage to be on hand to collect those carts but they got the customer to do it by holding a ransom.  The best part is the customers are all patting themselves on the back and huffing their own farts with glee over putting some poor chump on food stamps so Aldi can save a buck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: dinosaurs] * 1
    #29203155 -

dinosaurs said:
well its the gradient of human decency.  the person that returns their cart, the person that returns their cart out of guilt when seeing someone else returning theirs, the person that sees someone returning their cart and doesnt give a shit, and the person that has fallen so far up their own asshole that they dont return their cart and either dont notice others that do or consider them suckers.

in my mind, I'm not trying to trip anyone else or make that grocery store worker bust his/her ass more than they already will be. then again maybe I'm patting myself on the back and should shut the fuck up.  self awareness is a slippery slope.



I used to fill shopping carts with thousands of dollars of power tools... and.. boost all of it for drug money.

But that's just because I'm anti-Capitalist.

Oh yeah... and I always left the cart... in someone else's parking lot altogether! :cookiemonster:


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (04/29/25 08:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29203160 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
(throws bucket of popcorn to the theater floor)
You’ve convinced me.

Honestly, I don’t always bring the cart back but when it’s only like two employees in there I do.

But you got a point it’s all about cause & effect. If everybody threw away their garbage at the end of the movie, then no one would need to come in there and clean up the theater afterwards.



There's some... old... line about breaking all of the windows in town, so the windowmaker has work to do.. to stimulate the economy. I forget... Nevermind.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #29203176 -

we need to get ja rule a shroomery account.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1710 | 1711 | 1712 | 1713 | 1714 | 1715 | 1716 | 1717 | 1718 | 1719 | 1720 | 1721 | 1722 | 1723 | 1724 | 1725 | 1726 | 1727 | 1728 | 1729 | 1730 | | Last >

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Buisness seeks "unlimited immigration"
( 1 2 all )
Alex213 3,433 26 09/06/06 10:52 AM
by psilomonkey
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 343 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* Donald Trump for President
( 1 2 all )
mm. 4,008 23 03/04/16 02:51 PM
by 2500 ug. Club
* Donald Trump: Mideast Explosion Could Destroy OPEC lonestar2004 1,357 14 02/01/11 03:17 PM
by zappaisgod
* political trump card afoaf 898 6 12/03/03 03:02 PM
by Rono
* White house corrospondence dinner and Seth Mirers and Trump. timelapses 709 4 05/02/11 06:47 PM
by timelapses
* Just give Iran a nuke already
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomDad 484 51 10/03/26 06:37 PM
by Enlil
* Lake America
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Mystikal 3,739 348 10/02/26 06:09 AM
by gopher

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,319 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 26 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.052 seconds spending 0.026 seconds on 16 queries.