Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1507 | 1508 | 1509 | 1510 | 1511 | 1512 | 1513 | 1514 | 1515 | 1516 | 1517 | 1518 | 1519 | 1520 | 1521 | 1522 | 1523 | 1524 | 1525 | 1526 | 1527 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29068405 -

I just had to buy $12 eggs cuz they were almost out when I got to the store. Fuckin wholefoods. Good ass eggs tho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Lynnch]
    #29068407 -

I pay 5.99 for 18 free ranged eggs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Lynnch]
    #29068408 -

Ass eggs are literally shit, dude.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29068418 -

yah when you try to gape they can shoot out:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #29068437 -

All eggs are ass eggs.  Did you think chicken pushed them things outta their pussies?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29068448 -

Do you think chickens are the only source of eggs?


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29068451 -

I was gonna look up the biology there but I won't let you ruin eggs for me.
Ass eggs or not, I'm pretty sure shit doesn't come in shells so I think I'll keep eating em

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Lynnch]
    #29068459 -

I could go for some frog eggs rn no cap


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29068460 -

We don't feel betrayed import the best of the world MAGA



--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29068462 -

I got 4 chickens, and there are to many eggs with that. My rooster finally died 3 months ago, that fucker  picked on one specific bird and would rip out her tailfeathers during bird mount. Mean bastard, had to go in with a wiffle ball bat when I would go into feed/ water to stop his charges.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29068473 -

Enlil said:
Do you think chickens are the only source of eggs?



Duck, quail, ostrich, all ass eggs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Lynnch] * 1
    #29068474 -

Lynnch said:
I was gonna look up the biology there but I won't let you ruin eggs for me.
Ass eggs or not, I'm pretty sure shit doesn't come in shells so I think I'll keep eating em



Much of the world bypasses the need to refrigerate eggs by simply not washing off the antibacterial but water soluble ass coating.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29068477 -

Yeah, no need.

But when I was in PI, they let them develop (although a duck, fertilized) around room temp (which is hot). When you crack the shell, the fluid smells like a hardboiled egg x100. Mine had a partially formed beak and small hairs that were prefeathers, gelatinous bones... The gulp makes you feel like a reptile raid on the Discover channel.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy] * 3
    #29068548 -

The MAGA civil wars are starting. Vivek and Elon are pushing for more H1 visas, and maga is losing it. Vivek went as far as to say that Americans aren’t producing enough engineers and highly skilled tech workers because of our culture and that’s why we need foreigners:

Quote:
The reason top tech companies often hire foreign-born & first-generation engineers over “native” Americans isn’t because of an innate American IQ deficit (a lazy & wrong explanation). A key part of it comes down to the c-word: culture. Tough questions demand tough answers & if we’re really serious about fixing the problem, we have to confront the TRUTH:

Our American culture has venerated mediocrity over excellence for way too long (at least since the 90s and likely longer). That doesn’t start in college, it starts YOUNG.

A culture that celebrates the prom queen over the math olympiad champ, or the jock over the valedictorian, will not produce the best engineers.

A culture that venerates Cory from “Boy Meets World,” or Zach & Slater over Screech in “Saved by the Bell,” or ‘Stefan’ over Steve Urkel in “Family Matters,” will not produce the best engineers.

(Fact: I know *multiple* sets of immigrant parents in the 90s who actively limited how much their kids could watch those TV shows precisely because they promoted mediocrity…and their kids went on to become wildly successful STEM graduates).

More movies like Whiplash, fewer reruns of “Friends.” More math tutoring, fewer sleepovers. More weekend science competitions, fewer Saturday morning cartoons. More books, less TV. More creating, less “chillin.” More extracurriculars, less “hanging out at the mall.”

Most normal American parents look skeptically at “those kinds of parents.” More normal American kids view such “those kinds of kids” with scorn. If you grow up aspiring to normalcy, normalcy is what you will achieve.

Now close your eyes & visualize which families you knew in the 90s (or even now) who raise their kids according to one model versus the other. Be brutally honest.

“Normalcy” doesn’t cut it in a hyper-competitive global market for technical talent. And if we pretend like it does, we’ll have our asses handed to us by China.

This can be our Sputnik moment. We’ve awaken from slumber before & we can do it again. Trump’s election hopefully marks the beginning of a new golden era in America, but only if our culture fully wakes up. A culture that once again prioritizes achievement over normalcy; excellence over mediocrity; nerdiness over conformity; hard work over laziness.

That’s the work we have cut out for us, rather than wallowing in victimhood & just wishing (or legislating) alternative hiring practices into existence. I’m confident we can do it. 🇺🇸 🇺🇸




Hiring Americans is DEI






Laura Loomer went hard after Elon and he has just demonetized her account




Edited by koods (12/26/24 11:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #29068576 -

SirTripAlot said:
Yeah, no need.

But when I was in PI, they let them develop (although a duck, fertilized) around room temp (which is hot). When you crack the shell, the fluid smells like a hardboiled egg x100. Mine had a partially formed beak and small hairs that were prefeathers, gelatinous bones... The gulp makes you feel like a reptile raid on the Discover channel.



Agreed I've raised 2k plus birds in my lifetime most for meat as no one really needs that many eggs.  I hacthed out most of those eggs to get my chickens. That smell when one of your eggs goes bad or half grown makes you wanna throw up.

Eggs have gone down here, but egg whites have gone up, based on bidens corn export decrease. Less protein binding,  bird flu will get them all kill one day. Trump will save the birds except ducks the motherfuckers were the cause of the Spanish flu.

The Trump flu will end all other flus. Pass the eggnog.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 1
    #29068719 -

budmanman said:
I never even noticed eggs went up except that one time when there was a sign telling me they went up cause of bird flu but they were still really cheap.



I have no idea what stance you take on anything but it's a fun read


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29068722 -

ballsalsa said:
All eggs are ass eggs.  Did you think chicken pushed them things outta their pussies?



Actually yes, if I'm correct chickens only have 1 hole they pee, shit, and egg out off


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher]
    #29068735 -

They have cloaca.  Important part is bolded.
AI Overview
Quote:
A chicken's cloaca, also known as the vent, is a flexible, multi-purpose chamber that serves as the opening for the digestive, urinary, and reproductive systems:

Structure
The cloaca is a tubular cavity that's divided into three chambers: the copradaeum, urodaeum, and proctodaeum. Each chamber is separated by a constriction, and the internal openings are covered by muscle and skin.

Function
The cloaca is where chickens poop, lay eggs, and mate. The cloaca folds and shifts to accommodate each bodily function. For example, when a chicken defecates, the cloaca folds back to seal the oviduct. When laying an egg, the cloaca covers the excretory opening to prevent feces and uric acid from contaminating the egg. During mating, the cloaca of the rooster and hen touch in a process called a "cloacal kiss".
Appearance
A healthy chicken's vent should be clean, moist, and not wet. It should not protrude, be dry, or bloody. The shape of the vent depends on whether the hen is laying eggs. When a hen is laying eggs, the vent will look like a vending machine coin slot, and when she is not, it will look more like a circle.




--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher]
    #29068778 -

gopher said:
budmanman said:
I never even noticed eggs went up except that one time when there was a sign telling me they went up cause of bird flu but they were still really cheap.



I have no idea what stance you take on anything but it's a fun read





--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 3
    #29068832 -

Here’s how doubling immigrant work visas is based white nationalism

By SeethingKekistani1488


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1507 | 1508 | 1509 | 1510 | 1511 | 1512 | 1513 | 1514 | 1515 | 1516 | 1517 | 1518 | 1519 | 1520 | 1521 | 1522 | 1523 | 1524 | 1525 | 1526 | 1527 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Congratulations Obama
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
fireworks_godS 6,104 137 01/26/09 01:01 PM
by Seuss
* Yes We Did! Why Obama is the President of War, not "Change." dopestone 627 1 09/17/09 05:22 AM
by Seuss
* Beginning Now: The Panic Phase of the Obama Collapse
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
lonestar2004 11,307 186 03/31/09 07:09 PM
by TGRR
* Obama's Pinstripe Revolution
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 4,606 43 05/09/09 10:51 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Obama climate plan could cost $2 trillion
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 4,203 64 04/10/09 01:36 AM
by ScavengerType
* Obama Signals His Reluctance to Look Into Bush Policies Clordio 572 3 01/12/09 11:12 AM
by Prisoner#1
* President Obama's Half-brother Arrested for Marijuana Possession
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 3,014 31 02/06/09 12:05 AM
by johnm214
* Top Clinton Adviser Says Superdelegates Will Decide Election, Obama's Victories 'Irrelevant'
( 1 2 all )
lonestar2004 3,596 29 02/18/08 04:57 PM
by zappaisgod

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,901 topic views. 2 members, 2 guests and 32 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.025 seconds on 16 queries.