Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1465 | 1466 | 1467 | 1468 | 1469 | 1470 | 1471 | 1472 | 1473 | 1474 | 1475 | 1476 | 1477 | 1478 | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29012351 -

What??? That’s a +20 from 2020 for Harris

Quote:
Dartmouth NH poll

President
Harris 62%
Trump 34%




--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #29012402 -

MSNBC and CNN are both projecting 270 for Harris and 268 for trump


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29012419 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
Then why wouldn’t they be at the rally celebrating?



They're too busy out there putting in all them votes.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29012424 -

Would you like some more copium to go with your copathol?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29012427 -

He’s right
Budmans always right


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger] * 1
    #29012457 -

Current gambling market odds.





--------------------
🌾💮🫘🥖

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: hellofresh]
    #29012461 -

hellofresh said:
Current gambling market odds.







See, it's possible to vote for a lesser of two evils and still win.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: durian_2008]
    #29012509 -

Wow I had no idea Trump is talking about banning vaccines .  Fucking hell I know his supporters are stupid but that is just really fucking crazy .  If you wanna play with your kids lives and risk polio or some other stupid shit go right ahead , but ban them for me ? Take my choice away cause RFK JR wants to ? Fuck all of you .


--------------------


Edited by Psilynut2 (11/04/24 06:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #29012554 -

We gotta kill off all those extra kids we'll be having with the abortion/contraceptives ban


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero] * 1
    #29012556 -

Send em to war problem solved.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29012558 -

That won't work our casualty rate is very low . Works for Russia though .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29012559 -

Our rates will increase once we start sending babies to the front


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #29012560 -

Make another Vietnam.
"We couldn't locate them with our drones, oh no!, we must fight them in the jungle"
Problemsolved


--------------------
hmm...

"I'm naked and fearless... And my fear is naked."

"life isn't worth living without the threat of death"

"I got my plans in a ziploc bag, let's see how unproductive we can be"

"nobody lives their lives fully except for bull fighters"

My Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ashfiken]
    #29012562 -

ashfiken said:
Make another Vietnam.




For babies?


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero]
    #29012564 -

I didn't say whom for


--------------------
hmm...

"I'm naked and fearless... And my fear is naked."

"life isn't worth living without the threat of death"

"I got my plans in a ziploc bag, let's see how unproductive we can be"

"nobody lives their lives fully except for bull fighters"

My Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ashfiken]
    #29012569 -

Trumps closing message in Pennsylvania was some rambling nonsense about his hate for SNL , regretting leaving the White House after his loss and Mike Tyson fighting Kamala Harris .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #29012571 -

Mike hasn't harmed a woman since he was 18.
I call spice!


--------------------
hmm...

"I'm naked and fearless... And my fear is naked."

"life isn't worth living without the threat of death"

"I got my plans in a ziploc bag, let's see how unproductive we can be"

"nobody lives their lives fully except for bull fighters"

My Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ashfiken]
    #29012574 -

Hes going to fight Jake Paul , that counts as harming a woman right ?


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #29012576 -

:lol:
Yes but I think that rumored fight is not going to happen..
Mike eats mushies now..
So he kicks everyone's ass in my book. Esp Chuck Norris.
But not Stephen seagal


--------------------
hmm...

"I'm naked and fearless... And my fear is naked."

"life isn't worth living without the threat of death"

"I got my plans in a ziploc bag, let's see how unproductive we can be"

"nobody lives their lives fully except for bull fighters"

My Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ashfiken]
    #29012595 -

Steven Seagal doesn't have the time . He is a little preoccupied .



Quote:
Russian state media Ria Novosti reported that the actor has said that he wrote a letter to Putin, expressing his readiness to die for the president and for Russia. Newsweek has emailed a representative for Seagal for comment.



https://www.newsweek.com/steven-seagal-vladimir-putin-russia-letter-1967638


--------------------


Edited by Psilynut2 (11/04/24 07:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1465 | 1466 | 1467 | 1468 | 1469 | 1470 | 1471 | 1472 | 1473 | 1474 | 1475 | 1476 | 1477 | 1478 | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Buisness seeks "unlimited immigration"
( 1 2 all )
Alex213 3,433 26 09/06/06 10:52 AM
by psilomonkey
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 343 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* Donald Trump for President
( 1 2 all )
mm. 4,008 23 03/04/16 02:51 PM
by 2500 ug. Club
* Donald Trump: Mideast Explosion Could Destroy OPEC lonestar2004 1,357 14 02/01/11 03:17 PM
by zappaisgod
* political trump card afoaf 898 6 12/03/03 03:02 PM
by Rono
* White house corrospondence dinner and Seth Mirers and Trump. timelapses 709 4 05/02/11 06:47 PM
by timelapses
* Just give Iran a nuke already
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomDad 484 51 10/03/26 06:37 PM
by Enlil
* Lake America
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Mystikal 3,739 348 10/02/26 06:09 AM
by gopher

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,319 topic views. 2 members, 2 guests and 58 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.052 seconds spending 0.025 seconds on 18 queries.