Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1442 | 1443 | 1444 | 1445 | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | 1451 | 1452 | 1453 | 1454 | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa] * 2
    #28999476 -

And it's way more complicated than that example. I am an American manufacturer, all my tooling is bought from countries that now have tariffs because it is not made in countries without tariffs. My tooling just got more expensive which means I have to raise my prices. I don't suddenly just get to outcompete imported goods since my operating costs have gone up. Yet, I don't really see any benefit from the increased tax revenue. In fact, nobody seems to know where that money is being spent. On top of that, the increased price of my goods means I am no longer competitive internationally when I held an advantage before. This a real story from my machine shop.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #28999485 -

Texas Honey Badger said:
I’m good friends with Diddy



Somehow not surprised. Did you attend Epstein's funeral?


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #28999493 -

ballsalsa said:
They literally artificially raise the price at the point of sale



but trump said chyna will pick up that increase at the checkout counter.

i dont keep up with economics too much but how does one tax a foreign country without 'force'? (war)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28999499 -

By charging a tarriff on goods coming into the country.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #28999504 -



the definition is useless without knowing the process could you outline that for us plebs?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy] * 2
    #28999507 -

Goods go to customs.  Customs charges a fee. If that fee isn't paid, the goods don't come in.  It's not complicated. You do know that all shipments from foreign countries go through customs, right?


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #28999513 -

I saw a short of a guy who makes little copper widgets.  I dunno, maybe welder tips or something.  Anyway, he was explaining that even though almost the whole process is automated and he can crank out insane numbers of the widgets he can't be competitive on price because finished widgets from China are offered for less than his cost for the copper stock bits that his machines turn into widgets

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #28999528 -

christopera said:
And it's way more complicated than that example. I am an American manufacturer, all my tooling is bought from countries that now have tariffs because it is not made in countries without tariffs. My tooling just got more expensive which means I have to raise my prices. I don't suddenly just get to outcompete imported goods since my operating costs have gone up. Yet, I don't really see any benefit from the increased tax revenue. In fact, nobody seems to know where that money is being spent. On top of that, the increased price of my goods means I am no longer competitive internationally when I held an advantage before. This a real story from my machine shop.



Well I see the frustration the tax revenue point is a separate issue, in theory we should see benefit to the tax revenue, the fact we don't should be a riot point, like France does supposedly, they riot for everything I heard


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #28999530 -

Yeah fuck that guy


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #28999549 -

McDouchestunt was all actors. Restaurant wasn't even open that day. All the patrons that day were shills. Another scam by Dumpty.
si=6RYaZyKGI0R4eNFt


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #28999552 -

he wasnt even wearing a hair net.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy] * 1
    #28999568 -

So, it’s a fake?  I.e. DT did a silly photo-op at McDonalds and that’s it?  Who could’ve ever guessed it?



--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #28999580 -



--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: vicepope]
    #28999668 -

Voter Fraud in Colorado

si=uYf1yWkU45stMgpE


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28999709 -

mushboy said:
he wasnt even wearing a hair net.



Imagine getting that greasy hair in your food?


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Edited by Sulfurshelfsean (10/25/24 11:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #28999752 -

Texas Honey Badger said:
koods said:
Is he really this stupid or is he lying?





Are you really that stupid?
:picard:



He is explicitly denying that Americans pay the tariffs imposed on foreign goods, which is 100% wrong. Tariffs are paid by the importer.

He’s either lying about how tariffs work, or he doesn’t understand how they work. Which is it?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher]
    #28999771 -

gopher said:
theRealrollforever said:
Can either of you even explain how tariffs work?

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/what-are-tariffs

Read something for fuck sake, you’re just as bad as the people you hate

:picard:



Tldr

But I choose to believe a tarrif is this

An American steel girder cost $10

A Chinese steel girder cost $5

If there's a 100% terrif on Chinese girders

I buy girder from China, I pay China $5 and uncle sam $5

So I might as well buy the amareican girder for $10 and support my compatriot



This is exactly how tariffs work. At no point would China or Chinese companies pay anything. Tariffs increase the cost of imported goods. There is a reason we don’t employ them anymore as a general source of government revenue: 1. they are highly inflationary by increasing costs to manufacturers and consumer, and eliminating the downward price pressure from cheap foreign sources and they do not provide a stable source of income.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #28999774 -

Koods the economist.


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: weirdguy32] * 2
    #28999782 -

weirdguy32 said:
I early voted Tuesday



Me too.  And Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.  Vote early, vote often.


--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ice Nine]
    #28999789 -

Ice9 said:
weirdguy32 said:
I early voted Tuesday



Me too.  And Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.  Vote early, vote often.



ARE YOU GUYS HEARING THIS?!?

ITS CLEARLY rigged!!!!!

:trolled:


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1442 | 1443 | 1444 | 1445 | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | 1451 | 1452 | 1453 | 1454 | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | | Last >

Myyco.com Shop: Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Best of Bad Choices Thread silversoul7 495 13 12/17/03 07:44 PM
by ZippoZ
* how bad/good is bush? CleverName 1,313 12 10/30/02 11:08 PM
by ehud
* Obama wants to Outlaw Offshore Tax-Avoidance Techniques
( 1 2 3 all )
Falcon91Wolvrn03 2,365 47 05/16/09 06:02 PM
by zappaisgod
* No President has lied so badly...
( 1 2 all )
PsiloKitten 2,570 22 11/06/25 07:22 AM
by vicepope
* What makes me a lefty?
( 1 2 all )
GazzBut 2,010 22 09/03/04 12:40 PM
by Anonymous
* Offshore outsourcing PprPlns 215 1 06/02/09 01:28 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Most infamous lefty
( 1 2 all )
Innvertigo 1,711 38 05/01/03 03:44 PM
by Innvertigo
* The Official Ukraine War Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1992 1993 )
nooneman 413,500 39,844 09/28/26 03:23 AM
by twighead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
500,609 topic views. 3 members, 3 guests and 27 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.053 seconds spending 0.026 seconds on 16 queries.