Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 320 | 321 | 322 | 323 | 324 | 325 | 326 | 327 | 328 | 329 | 330 | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | 339 | 340 | | Last >
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: ballsalsa]
    #28737661 -

ballsalsa said:
I once loaned a buddy my copy of Primal Rage and he sold it and gave me back a used copy of Saturday Night Slam Masters from blockbuster.  It was a bad trade in terms of $$$ but Slam Masters was a fun game and you could play 4 players



That's a shitty way to discover a game 🤣


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #28737752 -

Smellyhobbit said:
Golden Axe also



You remember target earth?


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 1
    #28737756 -

Chubby Cherub on nes was the best.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28737759 -

Mystical ninja on snes was amazing


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #28737762 -

Sulfurshelfsean said:
Smellyhobbit said:
Golden Axe also



You remember target earth?



Never played it but it looks legit.

Had Battletech and that was also legit.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #28737764 -

Have any of you heard of the secret computer game?
Too many ninjas!
All you have are the arrow keys & mouse. But you can bush two arrows at once to have twice as many moves. The mouse moves 360° and controls where your sword is aiming. You can use this to shoot shuriken back at ninja.
You’re trying to defend yourself with your sword against too many ninjas…
It gets progressively out of hand and I suggest anyone try it if they have five minutes of time on a computer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 1
    #28737766 -

Fuck sega was dope as hell back in the day.....


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #28737857 -

Dreamcast was underrated

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: ballsalsa]
    #28737872 -

ballsalsa said:
Dreamcast was underrated



I remember when it first came out and I played a demo in the mall with my dad and I fell in love with it.  I only got to see him when he wasn't doing military things....damn I miss my dad :feelssadman:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (04/14/24 08:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #28737875 -

I still have my old dream cast :rockman:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #28737895 -

I wanted one of those growing up as a kid we just had the first Nintendo then Sega then Nintendo 64.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #28737896 -

JonBongGroovy said:
I wanted one of those growing up as a kid we just had the first Nintendo then Sega then Nintendo 64.



I think all of the old systems were and still are top tier :highfive1:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #28737898 -

Hardware limitations forced developers to get extremely creative. You don't really see that kind of creativity anymore especially with the release of unreal engine 5.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #28737900 -

I co owned a Sega with my older brother. He stole it and pawned it. I deleted his Shadowrun game when I was mad though so kinda deserved that. Never saw the Sega again but he gave me a PS2 one year for Christmas so I got him an Atari one year. He couldn't believe the Atari. Found in thrift shop with a bunch of games for $40.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Mystikal]
    #28737902 -

Mystikal said:
I co owned a Sega with my older brother. He stole it and pawned it. I deleted his Shadowrun game when I was mad though so kinda deserved that. Never saw the Sega again but he gave me a PS2 one year for Christmas so I got him an Atari one year. He couldn't believe the Atari. Found in thrift shop with a bunch of games for $40.



That's shitty and then awesome 🤣

I have all the old systems because my dad would get me one every year for my birthday as I didn't get to see him much.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #28737905 -

I had an N64 and then a GameCube, Banjo-Kazooie and LoZ: Windwaker were some of my favorites.


--------------------
The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you - NDT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #28737906 -

I think ps2, snes or the gameboy advance are probably my favorites if I have to pick though. I think I played those 3 the most out of everything.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Jean-Luc Picard]
    #28737907 -

Jean-Luc Picard said:
I had an N64 and then a GameCube, Banjo-Kazooie and LoZ: Windwaker were some of my favorites.



Oh yeah gamecube....shit. yeah I can't pick a favorite :lol:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 3
    #28737910 -

Check this out :smug:




I actually lost it for a long while and so I thought I could just get on ebay and get it cheap....I was wrong lol....so I eventually found my copy again.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #28737911 -

Yeah vintage games aren't cheap anymore. I paid $50 for Mario Kart SNES a few years back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 320 | 321 | 322 | 323 | 324 | 325 | 326 | 327 | 328 | 329 | 330 | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | 339 | 340 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,540 31 12/11/02 05:13 PM
by Papaver
* Official Search Assistance Thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 9,390 54 12/06/02 02:29 AM
by Papaver
* Official Sunday night thread?
( 1 2 all )
Infrared 5,592 28 05/31/04 02:21 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 08:17 PM
by 073202
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,004 52 07/09/11 03:17 AM
by ModularMind
* The Official Otter Nonsense Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 704 705 )
SneezingPenis 836,738 14,090 10/08/26 06:33 AM
by Toe_Jam
* Official Halloween Costume Thread? funkymonk 2,785 18 10/25/04 04:05 AM
by Super_Blunt
* The Unbridled Negativity Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 101 102 )
SmellyhobbitM 17,654 2,024 10/11/26 12:52 AM
by ellamush

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
108,245 topic views. 3 members, 317 guests and 206 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 18 queries.