Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #28579502 -

That reoccurring dirt bike dream is so interesting!

Its my personal belief that reoccurring dreams are likely connected PTSD from a past life. Perhaps thats why they feel so real, because they happened at some time in the past....

I cant remember any reoccurring dreams Ive had but I do have reoccurring situations or themes.

Houses are a reoccurring theme in almost all my dreams:

Quote:
Had a really cool whimsical dream. I was first in this house with the task of fixing this in-wall pipe system, something to do with heating i think. I had to cap a pipe and put lil objects on the top-edge of the pipe. It was a difficult job due to the location of the vertical pipe. After walking around the house for sometime, somehow i ended up in a different house. Did i magically travel there? I was with my rave friend Tee. We go inside this large house and thru the front door. We go into separate entrances. Somehow, Tee is "stuck" at her entryway for some unknown reason. I ask if theres a clear glass wall but she says "no". It was quite confusing. We both enter the house and theres a small group of people hanging out in the living room. Tee sits down on a comfy seat but accidentally pokes herself because the woman sitting down next to her was sewing and left a needle thru a piece of fabric. The woman helps out Tee to remove the needle. I continue walking thru the house. I find this crafting room with all sorts of sewing materials. Lots of gold and green stuff. The same materials but in different shapes and forms. The whole room was filled with finished sewn fabrics. It was really pretty. Then i ran into Catilina, my Ex's brother's Ex-wife. She was talking to a friend in the craft room. I walked past. I eventually make it to the back of the house and i go outside on the porch. The back porch borders a golf course, very pretty to look at. Theres large piles of dug-up dirt all around the edges of the house. I then see this security guard-cop guy driving this odd-looking white golf car that kinda looked like a Frog. Looked like a car right out of an anime. He skrrrts to a stop at the back porch. I start talking to him, he seems nice. He looks young, like a young teenager. At this point, i am at ground level and i can see underneath the house (house is built post-and-pier style). I see more dug-up holes of dirt as well as large containers of rain water. I then realize i have to walk all the back thru the long, rectangular house to get my slippers i left at the front door. After this thought, i start hearing loud thunder above me in the dark, spotty greyish clouds that were forming. I tell the young kid "well looks your work day is ending soon, lightning will be coming soon". He says "Nahhh. There won't be any lightning from this storm!". I believed him as i was only hearing low rumbles of thunder but no lightning cracks or flashes of light. Shortly after this curious conversation, i woke up.




--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: ballsalsa]
    #28580676 -

Honestly. Without more details that first series of repeating dreams could’ve just been you really excited about getting to do that again. Probably just a non-rem dream.
If there was more detail. Maybe it was something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #28581414 -

Here's one I just had this morning:

Quote:
I was at this fast food resturant, that had a round table. I kept trying to order a burger from the AI-Powered computer screen that was fixed to this column across from me. The burger was a "1/8 Taro Burger". The waitress even came by and i asked her "Is there a 1/8 Taro burger?" And i looked for this pamplet that i temporarily lost. She said "Yes there is. Just speak loudly to the screen". There was this pretty British woman to the right of me, eating a burger and she said "don't want the big cheesy one eh?". She keep slowing pushing her foods into my personal space on the table. I think she was simping for me. On the 3rd or 4th attempt, it got all quiet, then i shouted again in a childlike, semi-feminine voice. That time, the computer-AI screen finally picked up my verbal order. At that point, i was a little embarrassed that i had to shout my order when it was quiet in the restaurant. And then i woke up.



What are the underlying message(s)?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #28581422 -

🌄😂

I don’t know if there is one in this.
This sounds like it could’ve happened easily in the world.
The part about the woman trying to get you to eat her food was pretty funny though.
Maybe there’s someone in your life that is attracted to you that you’re not interested in. Because you didn’t want to take a bite.

You also seem to be frustrated with technology. Because you had to literally scream at it with a different inflection in your voice to get it to do what you were trying to make it do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 2
    #28582238 -

Here's one

I was picking up some parts for work at home depot and on my way out through the parking lot I ran into my ex and we made some chit chat small talk before I was like " alright, I gotta go but have a good day". Then as I was walking away to my truck a lion attacked her, ate her face and killed her and I was like "huh, that's weird, crazy".  Then I woke up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #28583318 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Quote:
Had a really cool whimsical dream. I was first in this house with the task of fixing this in-wall pipe system, something to do with heating i think. I had to cap a pipe and put lil objects on the top-edge of the pipe. It was a difficult job due to the location of the vertical pipe. After walking around the house for sometime, somehow i ended up in a different house. Did i magically travel there? I was with my rave friend Tee. We go inside this large house and thru the front door. We go into separate entrances. Somehow, Tee is "stuck" at her entryway for some unknown reason. I ask if theres a clear glass wall but she says "no". It was quite confusing. We both enter the house and theres a small group of people hanging out in the living room. Tee sits down on a comfy seat but accidentally pokes herself because the woman sitting down next to her was sewing and left a needle thru a piece of fabric. The woman helps out Tee to remove the needle. I continue walking thru the house. I find this crafting room with all sorts of sewing materials. Lots of gold and green stuff. The same materials but in different shapes and forms. The whole room was filled with finished sewn fabrics. It was really pretty. Then i ran into Catilina, my Ex's brother's Ex-wife. She was talking to a friend in the craft room. I walked past. I eventually make it to the back of the house and i go outside on the porch. The back porch borders a golf course, very pretty to look at. Theres large piles of dug-up dirt all around the edges of the house. I then see this security guard-cop guy driving this odd-looking white golf car that kinda looked like a Frog. Looked like a car right out of an anime. He skrrrts to a stop at the back porch. I start talking to him, he seems nice. He looks young, like a young teenager. At this point, i am at ground level and i can see underneath the house (house is built post-and-pier style). I see more dug-up holes of dirt as well as large containers of rain water. I then realize i have to walk all the back thru the long, rectangular house to get my slippers i left at the front door. After this thought, i start hearing loud thunder above me in the dark, spotty greyish clouds that were forming. I tell the young kid "well looks your work day is ending soon, lightning will be coming soon". He says "Nahhh. There won't be any lightning from this storm!". I believed him as i was only hearing low rumbles of thunder but no lightning cracks or flashes of light. Shortly after this curious conversation, i woke up.





So something is holding your friend back.
From hurting herself.
But it’s just something small. So you’re not that worried.
Maybe you’re looking for something that you forgot.
You’re letting yourself get distracted with pretty things. The pretty room.
I have personally had a dream where I was digging in my backyard for hours. I woke up feeling exhausted.
It isn’t slippers. The slippers represent what you’re actually forgetting.
You might be running out of time to find it. Because the storm clouds are coming.
The person you were talking to may represents an authority figure that you don’t respect or feel is completely competent. They are very young. They obviously can’t tell that thunder has lightning attached.
I do also think that the ex of an ex. Might just be representative of somebody you think might have the thing you forgot. Or it could just be part of the theory I have.

When we’re dreaming and we see someone we recognize that doesn’t have really any business being there. I think that’s when you wake up. You try and rationalize who you were talking to with people that you’re familiar with or remember. That was probably just a person that looked like them.
(was she wearing your slippers?)

Edited by GenesisCorrupted (12/14/23 11:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: ballsalsa]
    #28584279 -

ballsalsa said:
Here's one

I was picking up some parts for work at home depot and on my way out through the parking lot I ran into my ex and we made some chit chat small talk before I was like " alright, I gotta go but have a good day". Then as I was walking away to my truck a lion attacked her, ate her face and killed her and I was like "huh, that's weird, crazy".  Then I woke up



You might have some lingering animosity towards your ex…
“Weird, crazy.“😂 then you walked away? Like it didn’t really bother you.

It almost feels like subconsciously you might even want something bad to happen to her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #28584345 -

My favorite musical is about a dream interpreter

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%2041&version=NIV

si=3eTz4UjBMMDh9DFZ

si=bOyjtEUkSOZQoKpd

si=PvEQyqLPe4ROf_k8


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (12/15/23 07:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Me thinking Koods had a dream. [Re: koods]
    #28584350 -


Seeing it was just a shit post and he isn’t angry for once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Me thinking Koods had a dream. [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #28673068 -

I don’t often remember my dreams, but one of the more entertaining ones from several months ago that I do recall parts of was about having Pedro Pascal as my BF/significant other and we were going about our normal daily lives together when suddenly something cataclysmic began happening in a building nearby - I don’t recall what it was that happened, but he was adamant that we had to go in and save the people inside, so we made our way across the city and entered the building which was basically a huge concrete tube like one of those roundabout things in airport parking and we started descending on foot into it, and then I woke up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Me thinking Koods had a dream. [Re: Triskelope] * 1
    #28673101 -

I dream of alcohol a lot even though it's been years since I drank. Usually I am running out and seeking more in my dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: koods]
    #28673114 -

koods said:
My favorite musical is about a dream interpreter

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%2041&version=NIV

si=3eTz4UjBMMDh9DFZ

si=bOyjtEUkSOZQoKpd

si=PvEQyqLPe4ROf_k8



i knew it. joseph and the amazing techicolor dream coat.
have you seen the mr. show parody of jesus christ superstar?




i'll just edit a dream in here
i found this written on paper inside of an old book. gotta be 6-7 years old

a spaceship landed on a non earth planet. no air there. half of the ship was visible above ground and the other half was below the surface. probably like 6 floors on the ship. the ship didn't have a name for some reason so i decided to call it the overland.

later the computer system went wack. i can't remember if someone told me or if i decided on my own, but i was going to reset the computer. i found a binder full of laminated pages and flipped through to about the middle of the book. it said to give a countdown over the intercom "5...4...3...2...1..." i decided to start at four because i thought that five had already past. i gave the countdown and pressed the glowing reset button. i looked at a readout of the ship's systems.
i noticed that we were losing air. i needed to go set some machine up manually. i was told to put on a suit. i found one and put it on but couldn't get the helmet to connect to the suit right. i spent the rest of the dream on the verge of blacking from my suit not holding pressure.


--------------------
halfass mycology

Edited by GenericHero (02/23/24 07:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 2
    #28673857 -

ok so i didnt read any of the posts except the first few im just gonna jump right in

so i had a dream me and my girlfriend went over to her exes house for them to bang. he fucked the shit out of her whlie i slept faceodwn on the sofa in the same room. he ended up paying her a bunch of money and we left, but as we were leaving there was just this

fucking headless corpse in the hallway and a girl screaming on the telephone in some langyage i didnt understand. she acted like we werent even there. i said lets get a move on and the car was already waiting outside, a dark colored suv, there were people we knew inside. we got in and rode off.

i woke up ejaulating forcefully into my underwear, my hard morning cock dripping with shameful disgusting ropey tendrils of cum, it got everywhere, then i went into the bathroom and got really bad diarrhea.

so yeah its up to you if you wanna answer that just lmk. i thought id chime in
:fonz:


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: fiddle_head] * 1
    #28674201 -

fiddle_head said:
ok so i didnt read any of the posts except the first few im just gonna jump right in

so i had a dream me and my girlfriend went over to her exes house for them to bang. he fucked the shit out of her whlie i slept faceodwn on the sofa in the same room. he ended up paying her a bunch of money and we left, but as we were leaving there was just this

fucking headless corpse in the hallway and a girl screaming on the telephone in some langyage i didnt understand. she acted like we werent even there. i said lets get a move on and the car was already waiting outside, a dark colored suv, there were people we knew inside. we got in and rode off.

i woke up ejaulating forcefully into my underwear, my hard morning cock dripping with shameful disgusting ropey tendrils of cum, it got everywhere, then i went into the bathroom and got really bad diarrhea.

so yeah its up to you if you wanna answer that just lmk. i thought id chime in
:fonz:



Ezpz. There's something wrong with your person. All aspects of yourself are trying to rid your body of something. Diarrhoea of the brain. Diarrhea of the butt. Diarrhoea of the penis...


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: fiddle_head]
    #28674214 -

I’m still working on my analysis.

I have questions.
How did you feel when she paid the person money?
Was the decapitated person wearing any clothes that you remember or seemed familiar?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28677569 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
I’m still working on my analysis.

I have questions.
How did you feel when she paid the person money?
Was the decapitated person wearing any clothes that you remember or seemed familiar?



her ex was the one who paid her the money for the sex.

it was a green collared suit, nobody in particular.


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29069914 -

My dream was weird. I was at a school in the cafeteria and there was this reputation of gloom. Everyone was scared and there were already established occurrences  of scary stuff. It almost felt like something was inevitable.

So, all of a sudden, something was happening. Someone was getting hurt and a bunch of people were running to the doors to go outside, me included.
I got this feeling that there were “turns” with this ominous occurrence. So whatever the oppression was made its way outside.
I remember standing between two cars trying to figure out what the heck it was. I look up and then all of a sudden I’m back in the cafeteria

and I see this woman, wearing black sort of float over a counter and she was looking right at me. So I run outside again and I am back behind that car and the woman in black is coming up to me, I knew it was my turn.

Instead of running, somehow I had a throwing knives and I started throwing them at her. She was catching them and spawning her own, throwing them back at me. I kept running in between cars and throwing knives but even though the ones were hitting her, I was getting “hit markers.” <—- gaming term if you need me to explain.

Finally, after a crazy throwing knife battle, she finally hit me with one in the shoulder and then I woke up.

Have fun, GC!


--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: birdeatingspider]
    #29070450 -

I’d say you’re probably being tormented by somebody who has authority over you and it feels like no matter what you do. Nothing can stop them from coming.

It’s your turn to undergo this analysis, or this decision has been made for you as it has been for others.

(when you were suddenly back in the cafeteria)
You even remember a time when you knew it was going to be your turn next. And now that time is coming.

At least that’s what my feelings were on it.

Reminded me of nun massacre.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29070628 -

In about all my dreams, the Earth is 3x as big, and there are countries and landmasses that don't exist. Usually I will travel across the US and there will be 3 Florida like tourist spots along the south. Canada is huge and the border between America is unclear, and its sometimes merged with Russia. In northern Europe there will be about 3 Sweden shaped islands + more. In the pacific islands, there is a huge archipelago, and between the waters is a huge black hole where ships don't escape. Asia takes up about half the globe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: Death Angel] * 1
    #29070761 -

do me do me

I'm in a glass building and some kinda heat weapon goes off and everyone starts dieing. 

Always assumed it was me geting nuked.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Need help w/ dream interpretation Anonymous 626 2 07/01/03 10:20 PM
by DailyPot
* Dream a drug... Hijinx_Spike 1,225 7 10/05/04 06:46 AM
by Hawkeye2
* Dreams where your teeth are falling out...
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 3,923 27 09/13/04 02:49 PM
by AbstractHarmonix
* Tripping in Dreams
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 6,048 32 10/09/20 07:00 AM
by Shroomhunts
* do you dream? Turd 2,558 19 02/20/04 06:30 AM
by earthshiner
* OK This dream freaked me the fuggout!
( 1 2 all )
Strumpling 2,660 31 09/14/04 11:35 AM
by Strumpling
* Old Girlfriend Dreams ShrewDigsby 1,381 7 02/10/03 11:40 AM
by utopianglory
* wildest dream i've had in a while. Ole Field Trashe 897 6 08/08/03 12:18 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,301 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.