Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSillyWilly
Research chemical online distributors as shroomery vendors?
    #2846534 - 07/01/04 10:09 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Do you guys think the shroomery will ever consider making one of the online supliers of RC's a vendor?..or do you think its too risky.  I know these chemicals are meant for research purposes only and not intended or sold for human consumption... but spores are also only sold for microscopy purposes....not for cultivation....I think sch a vendor would be a graet canditate for those who hang around the science and technology forum  :smirk:. Or maybe even an online supplier of Nitrous Oxide.  That would fit perfectly into the culinary arts section. :cool:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineShroomFan
nn dmt

Re: Research chemical online distributors as shroomery vendors? [Re: SillyWilly]
    #2846579 - 07/01/04 10:27 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

dunno i doubt it they support natural things and shroom related sites so prob not

--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Research chemical online distributors as shroomery vendo [Re: SillyWilly]
    #2846586 - 07/01/04 10:29 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Also, I'm sure the law isn't completely ignorant to the existence of this site/community, and so linking officially and directly to research chemicals isn't the kind of action the Shroomery probably wants to take..

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2846594 - 07/01/04 10:32 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineSillyWilly
Re: Research chemical online distributors as shroomery vendo [Re: ]
    #2846618 - 07/01/04 10:40 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Ya thats true...im not saying they should or shoud not become vendors but again, the same could be said about shroom spores. On the same page, can't spores become federally illegal as well if we draw too much atention to them. How are those vendors out of harms way. I personally dont see the difference. Both intended/sold for legal use.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Research chemical online distributors as shroomery vendo [Re: SillyWilly]
    #2846622 - 07/01/04 10:44 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I simply think that the loopholes for getting around the mushroom issue are much larger than with RC's...look at the name "research chemical." We can all look at it objectively, but some federal attorney's gonna see that and think "RESEARCH....CHEMICAL?!" And that's when they'll invent some new crackpot story about holes in brains..

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: Research chemical online distributors as shroomery vendors? [Re: SillyWilly]
    #2848649 - 07/01/04 10:08 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Ain't gonna happen.  I'm willing to defend the right to share the magical mushroom spores, because I honestly believe that the substances they produce, when used responsibly, can provide an invaluable human, medical (clusterheadache treatment), and ultimately social benefit. 

While I believe some 'research chemicals' may provide individual human benefit, they are very young compounds which are not yet understood to the same degree as the mushroom.  This opens up the very real risks of potential harm that they may cause, and while I believe everyone should have the right to injest as they please so long as they harm none but themselves, I am not willing to defend these chemicals with the same passion and quantity of legitimate reasoning as I am with :mushroom2:'s.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleATWAR
Connoisseur

Loc: #108768 in line...
Re: Research chemical online distributors as shroomery vendors? [Re: geokills]
    #2849413 - 07/02/04 01:17 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

geokills said:
Ain't gonna happen. I'm willing to defend the right to share the magical mushroom spores, because I honestly believe that the substances they produce, when used responsibly, can provide an invaluable human, medical (clusterheadache treatment), and ultimately social benefit.

I agree with you there. It works for me, and lasts a long time after also (weeks to months). No more hepatoxic Tylenol or any other bullshit medicine for me. I would get a headache everyday like the sun comes up. No longer will I suffer such misery thanks to another gift from mother nature the law has forbidden me...

Back on topic. While some research chemicals can be used safely, if a supplier was to become a sponsor I believe far more irresponsible people would be introduced to an easy source... At least far more people in general would be introduced to an ad for them inside a site where they can ask questions about them. If they stumble upon the actual vendors website they usually don't see forums where drugs use is discussed.

Not a good combination...

--------------------
To give is to live...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback