Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Loc: east coast.
insomnia is fun.
    #2835534 - 06/28/04 05:41 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

hello all -

just figured i'd say something...been browsing the boards most of the night, bored and unable to sleep. i guess i'm new, since i never posted anything before tonight, but i've been lurking for a good long while now.

anyway, so as to not be entirely boring, i figured i'd ask what the longest is you've been awake, and what kind of effects did you notice that were not the result of a hallucinogen? i've had insomnia-like problems off and on in the past resulting in a mental breakdown a few years back (after six days, prior to my drug-loving days) and seeing/hearing figures/voices a few months ago (after a full week of sleeplessness). sometimes sleeping pills just don't work. eh.

either way, just wanted to let my voice be heard, or words be seen as it were. so hello, i kinda like this place.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: insomnia is fun. [Re: egodeathparade]
    #2835546 - 06/28/04 05:59 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Hi there, and welcome. I'm here quite often in the late hours. I've had insomnia for as long as I can remember. Sleeping pills almost never work, unless I take a massive-almost-near-death dose. Glad you finally decided to join the nuthouse! See ya around the forum.

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Re: insomnia is fun. [Re: egodeathparade]
    #2835552 - 06/28/04 06:04 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

When I was pledging for a frat, during 'Hell week' we were forced to stay up for 5 days straight. Especially after all the shit we had to do, After 48 hours, you just get flat down fukin tired, eyelids become impossible to stay up and your just kinda dazing in and out. Then 60 hours pass and suddenly you just get all wired and giggly....and you alomost cant even fall asleep if you tried. Its kinda weird, this point is kinda fun...its almost like you high, youll get a litle hiper and just laugh at absolutely anything. I remember we couldnt even breathe we were laughin so hard. So then you start gettin tired again on and off and when 84 hours hit, you are hallucinating. Not really psychadelic but mostly shadows moving, stutter-blurred vision, trails, minimunm morphing. You even hear things too....mostly it just sounds like people are talkin in a different language. My frat was stupid and decided to do hell week the week of exams. I remember walkin to my exam trying to clear my head, then all of a sudden I snap back into reality and Im sittin on the sidewalk next to a bush and another student is shakin me makin sure Im ok....I fianlly get into the exam (late) and I look at the paper and I cant read the words at all....all I can see is X's and O's. I passed out and woke up 5 minutes after the exam by the teacher..noanswers filled in and my name unreadable. (I calimed I was sick and took the exam over) I think I slept for a straight 36 hours that night and tok me a few more days after that to get back to normal. The hallucinations from lack of sleep are due to your eyes not being able to focus....These are the same ones people get when the are up for days on speed. (Morhping shadows and "THE SHADOW PEOPLE" are popular ones) They're not pleasant so I dont remcommend stayin up for this long recreationally.

Thats my account, SillyWilly

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub