Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Insomnia
    #1239920 - 01/22/03 02:17 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I live in europe. I stay up till 7 in the morning. I simply can't sleep. I twist and turn till I get up again and turn on my computer, surf the web and end up here. Good threads and topics. A little hypocrite and most people are not all that knowing as they claim they are. It's good fun. Lot's of laughs and a few tears. I think I'm going to do the same today... :smirk:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebluesky
mushroom cowboy

Re: Insomnia [Re: ]
    #1239933 - 01/22/03 02:21 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

smoke 2 grams of good bud before bed for a more restful night's sleep. Warning: do not operate heavy machinery after smoking.  :grin: 

--------------------
You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day,
Lord you know it makes me high when you turn your love my way. Turn your love my waaaaaay, Yea.
-Richard (Dickey) Betts

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Insomnia [Re: bluesky]
    #1239945 - 01/22/03 02:27 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

That usually works for me. If not, I'll also have a beer. That almost always does the trick, unless the insomnia is caused by severe depression(like the time I stayed up for three days straight after my ex-gf dumped me).

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Anonymous

Re: Insomnia [Re: bluesky]
    #1239965 - 01/22/03 02:32 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:grin:already did, didn't work. I've been for a couple of years like this. I could've been a vampire by now. You can imgine that I don't get up early or anything either so I guess I'm stuck with my insomnia...The night is still and calm. I like it. It makes me feel like i'm the only guy on the planet.
I'm listening to Ozzy Osbourne on MTV. He's okay. A old rock legend/Antichrist :grin: I saw yesterday on MTV News that his wife Sharon has cancer. I hope she gets better and is able to make another Osbournes season after the one that's coming. Doe sanyone watch that show? What about Jackass, does anyone wacht it?

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1239972 - 01/22/03 02:35 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Jackass is the first show named after its target audience.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Offlinebluesky
mushroom cowboy

#1239981 - 01/22/03 02:39 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Id rather turn the TV off than watch a couple of spioled wannabe rich kids bitch about every little thing. The Osbournes is just another stupid american hype that will be looked at in the future with disgust, sort of like the macarena. :tongue: 

--------------------
You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day,
Lord you know it makes me high when you turn your love my way. Turn your love my waaaaaay, Yea.
-Richard (Dickey) Betts

Anonymous

Re: Insomnia [Re: silversoul7]
    #1239985 - 01/22/03 02:40 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

lol You're right about that. He filed a law suit against MTV for ten million dollars 'cause they madejhim look bad he says. What do you expect when you flip a porty pot upside down with shit in it and it seaps all down your back. Or jump in a town sewer in myanus and you get little pieces of poop in your mouth. :grin:

Offlinecelestialtripper
Test Pilot
Male User Gallery

#1239991 - 01/22/03 02:42 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

i feel your pain man! ive been going through a nice dose of insomnia myself for the past 2 weeks or so now. its not as bad for me as it is for you though, i get to sleep around 4:30-5 in the morning. its really starting to fuck with me though. i get up after about 2 hours of sleep and get ready to goto school...ill stand infront of my closet for a little bit, just gaping out, and then i snap back into it and get dressed. i get to school and its even worse. shadows start playing games with my mind and its super hard paying attention to whats going on around me. ill just be sitting in class staring at these moving shadows wondering if they're actually there, look up at the clock and 15 minutes has already passed, its pretty strange. ive also tried smoking some bud around 10-11 at night to see if that would help, didnt work so now with all the spair time i find myself drinking a lot more than i really should. hah exams tomorrow! great, i cant fucking wait!

Anonymous

Re: Insomnia [Re: celestialtripper]
    #1240009 - 01/22/03 02:47 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Ha, ha. I think you have exam anxiety lol Are you going to get you're diploma? What school do you do? Where are you from?

Offlinecelestialtripper
Test Pilot
Male User Gallery

#1240040 - 01/22/03 02:56 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

im from a tiny little town in canada and go to burnout high. the school i goto has become like a second pharmacy over the past few years, im in my last year at high school. lol, no i dont think its exam anxiety, i think its just an over active mind. i have a lot of personal things on my mind right now that just cycle over and over and over in my mind at night and i just keep rolling over in bed thinking about shit and i cant get to sleep. i think i need to masturbate more, i mean meditate more but its been really hard trying to clear my mind these past few weeks.

Anonymous

Re: Insomnia [Re: celestialtripper]
    #1240051 - 01/22/03 03:00 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

masturbation usually doen't works for me either, but I have to admit 2 years without GF really does make you a practisioner :grin:

OfflineOutkastSlug
Musician/Performer

Loc: B.C., Canada
    #1241714 - 01/23/03 05:36 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

First off, I have to say that I watch Jackass constantly, when I'm stoned.

I've had severe insomnia for a couple years now. So about a year ago I started smokin bud every night. On the occasional night, I'll also "relieve a little tension". But that kinda does the oposite and get's me all wired. Anywho, weed worked for me! Hope you find something that'll work for you. Or you could just get a night job.....

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub