Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Re: Alprazolam...whats the dealio? [Re: JvF]
    #28322157 -

check around the web for etizolam. still some good clear-net sources. Though the shipping takes a while and every once in a while it gets seized at customs.


--------------------
"Love is seeing the unity under the imaginary diversity."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam...whats the dealio? [Re: JvF]
    #28322170 -

I'm just like OP where strangely I'm not very affected by high doses of benzos. There was a time when they really messed me up but I think years of severe poly substance abuse issues largely being alcohol and gaba receptor site related are the culprit behind my nullified benzo experiences now. I know alcohol and benzos act on the gabas. I won't get any effect from benzodiazepines now unless it's IV but I'm convinced that's more to do with relief from W/D cause the only time I would get IV benzos was in the hospital for alcohol DTs


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam...whats the dealio? [Re: 336] * 1
    #28322924 -

336 said:
check around the web for etizolam. still some good clear-net sources. Though the shipping takes a while and every once in a while it gets seized at customs.



I have an OCD type issue and I tried Etiz a few years ago and it worked just as good as Xanax but didn't give me near as bad of side effects as long as I just took one.....then one night I thought why not take an extra?......needless to say I don't take etiz anymore :lol:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam...whats the dealio? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #28323150 -

Benzos require a  'trip sitter's because the user loses all frame of sober reference- in order ensure abuse never occurs because the benzo user will inevitably forget whether or not they took a dose, take another, and so on....

One quick if not comfortable at all way to detox from benzos is to remain in a persistent 'hole', by blocking n-methyl-d-aspartate receptors by whatever means (s isomer ketamine seems to be most specific) for about 3 days. I'm not a doctor and I'm not recommending this.

If anyone does try this please do not be alone. You will be uncomfortable. You will feel weird. Then you will not feel at all. Then you will not be uncomfortable. Is appropriate to have a fast acting benzodiazepine available FOR EMERGENCY PURPOSES ONLY. being uncomfortable is not an emergency, so you got to have to have a trip sitter with a basic understanding of physiology and vital signs so they can know if or when danger is approaching.


Edited by morrowasted (05/17/23 11:08 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam...whats the dealio? [Re: morrowasted]
    #28323254 -

morrowasted said:
Benzos require a  'trip sitter's because the user loses all frame of sober reference- in order ensure abuse never occurs because the benzo user will inevitably forget whether or not they took a dose, take another, and so on....

One quick if not comfortable at all way to detox from benzos is to remain in a persistent 'hole', by blocking n-methyl-d-aspartate receptors by whatever means (s isomer ketamine seems to be most specific) for about 3 days. I'm not a doctor and I'm not recommending this.

If anyone does try this please do not be alone. You will be uncomfortable. You will feel weird. Then you will not feel at all. Then you will not be uncomfortable. Is appropriate to have a fast acting benzodiazepine available FOR EMERGENCY PURPOSES ONLY. being uncomfortable is not an emergency, so you got to have to have a trip sitter with a basic understanding of physiology and vital signs so they can know if or when danger is approaching.





I have never abused Xanax or any benzo in my life and the etiz was so light and I thought my tolerance was building so I thought why not just try an extra.....I was at my friends and apparently I ran over my toe with one of their office chairs and it was bleeding and I was freaking out telling them I'm going to die and need to go to the hospital....I remember none of that and was wondering why my toe hurt so fucking bad when I woke up the next day as I 100% crashed there that night :lolsy:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam...whats the dealio? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #28323292 -

:rofl:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mixing Benzo's with Benzo's Bundy 985 2 05/18/12 01:43 PM
by WakeboardrB
* Alprazolam.
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 1,768 27 08/18/05 02:05 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Hmm, do benzos cause brain damage?
( 1 2 all )
Knifey Mcstab 4,656 29 04/13/16 07:13 AM
by Sophistic Radiance
* Making Alprazolam (Xanax) Hrethic 80,276 13 04/07/11 12:35 AM
by Larrythescaryrex
* .
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
AnonymousRabbit 4,655 96 12/01/11 12:15 AM
by Acaterpillar
* benzos
( 1 2 all )
plasma 2,074 24 05/14/12 04:24 PM
by Its Pat
* how does 1mg of alprazolam simply vanish?
( 1 2 all )
LicHmicrO 3,897 20 07/25/10 11:29 PM
by shakedown
* any one here enjoy benzos?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Locky 6,107 86 06/06/11 09:54 AM
by Funguspants

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,685 topic views. 8 members, 30 guests and 164 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.