Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: delta9]
    #4549811 -

delta9 said:
Benzos are a great way to give money to the pharmecuitical industry so they can keep fucking us :smile:



Man, this is the first time I've ever really voiced a disagreement with you, but:

Benzo's are a necessity; they acutely target anxiety, which can be serious torture.  You're a very laid back guy and probably don't know much about panic attacks and social anxiety, but some of us NEED that shit.  Don't knock benzos.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4549825 -

I agree. Too bad they only give limited supplies to people.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4549982 -

electrode said:
delta9 said:
Benzos are a great way to give money to the pharmecuitical industry so they can keep fucking us :smile:



Man, this is the first time I've ever really voiced a disagreement with you, but:

Benzo's are a necessity; they acutely target anxiety, which can be serious torture.  You're a very laid back guy and probably don't know much about panic attacks and social anxiety, but some of us NEED that shit.  Don't knock benzos.



In all seriousness, I agree with you, especially if someone has an actual anxiety disorder and they NEED it...  However, *everyone* doesn't need a presciption to addictive benzodiazepines...  This is as much due to doctor's misdiagnosing or misprescribing as it is people who don't know what they really need because they don't really have any real problems they're just unable to BLAH...  The pharmecuiticals don't care at all, they just want their money.

Yes, benzos target anxiety much better than drugs before, and as sleep aids, they are MUCH better than barbituates, ESPECIALLY with the difference in therapuetic index...  But they're addictive, and as a rule, drugs that are addictive kind of sell themselves so long as there are addicts.  Pharmecuitical companies are drug dealers.


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: delta9]
    #4550001 -

I do agree that pharmaceutical companies follow unethical practices.  They are really fucking devious.  I believe that's the topic of Michael Moore's next documentary; let's hope he doesn't go overboard and ruin it (like Farenheit 9/11).

I wish I could be in CA and get a weed prescription. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4550072 -

I wish I was drunk. Most useless law has to be that "21 and above" nonsense. I'm old enough to be trained and paid to kill people by the government, but I can't buy alcohol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4550176 -

You need to come live with me in one of my peezes places, so you can get the license(stupid 21 year old law,) and I'll do all the tender luvin fer the babies.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4550198 -

Will there be titty?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: bukkake]
    #4550201 -

I'll give you titty as soon as I slap this bitch til she can't see.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Polygamous relationships--your opinion?
( 1 2 all )
Crystal G 2,754 26 10/28/07 05:45 PM
by LayYouIn
* I want a prescription to Xanax, how do I do it? Nickio 9,231 19 08/29/08 11:14 AM
by EZDOESIT
* More Prescription Drug Deaths Than… F1234K 1,517 11 05/14/08 01:34 AM
by Mush 4 Brains
* Prescription: Law Of The Land - A Theory SourceLimit 903 2 10/06/05 09:35 PM
by CaptainExtra
* Prescription thizzle wiggles.... pantsboy 590 0 11/27/07 12:20 AM
by pantsboy
* Open vs Monogamy in relationships
( 1 2 all )
kaniz 5,422 30 01/17/15 03:52 PM
by trekie
* Lorazepam 2mg vs Alprazolam 1mg Wait 1,207 4 12/22/08 03:07 PM
by Wait
* Mixing alcohol with alprazolam psilosaurus 485 0 04/28/07 10:27 AM
by psilosaurus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,768 topic views. 5 members, 193 guests and 104 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.