Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Salvia Extract with naptha
    #2822151 -



I made some salvia extract. Looking up old pages made by a member called "Sphere". I had some black wax salvia extract laying around and wanted to make a more pure form. I washed the black wax with naptha 6 times. With every wash i placed the extract in the freezer to help make the particals fall to the bottom.

The pic is what I have after 6 washes and drying it for 20 minutes.

The proplem is the frist extract that i got the black wax from was unkown potency. I try some new extract and let you know if it works.

If any of ya did this let me know how it looked was it anything like i have.


--------------------
DO what I Would

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Salvia Extract with naptha [Re: Remut]
    #2826729 -

lookin good
I would redissolve with the minimum amount of acetone
then put ~10 drops on a cigarette paper and when dry
cut into 5 pieces (maybe each has 800mics),
smoke one see how that goes.
I find 400 mics fits in a dropper drop of acetone
but honestly I was not good with naptha cleaning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Salvia extraction alternative TheHook 2,233 10 03/25/05 10:42 PM
by Mykul
* Amount needed to make 20x Salvia extract? theocean06 1,814 6 09/06/04 03:38 PM
by Gr0wer
* Salvia Extraction Questions! FreeLaws1_6 1,189 3 01/28/05 05:54 PM
by dblaney
* salvia extract preperation strang 2,670 10 11/04/01 09:25 AM
by Elektrolurch
* Hash soaked in Salvia extract. quarkyquasar 1,973 7 08/01/03 10:46 PM
by dilatedcreature
* High Quality Salvia Extraction Muppet69_420 1,512 9 08/30/05 06:36 PM
by redgreenvines
* simple salvia extract question Damn 684 2 04/04/05 11:18 PM
by kadakuda
* Salvia extraction. cdchriscd 978 1 06/21/03 07:58 PM
by neuro

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
2,012 topic views. 1 members, 10 guests and 37 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.