Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I made some salvia extract. Looking up old pages made by a member called "Sphere". I had some black wax salvia extract laying around and wanted to make a more pure form. I washed the black wax with naptha 6 times. With every wash i placed the extract in the freezer to help make the particals fall to the bottom.
The pic is what I have after 6 washes and drying it for 20 minutes.
The proplem is the frist extract that i got the black wax from was unkown potency. I try some new extract and let you know if it works.
If any of ya did this let me know how it looked was it anything like i have.
lookin good I would redissolve with the minimum amount of acetone then put ~10 drops on a cigarette paper and when dry cut into 5 pieces (maybe each has 800mics), smoke one see how that goes. I find 400 mics fits in a dropper drop of acetone but honestly I was not good with naptha cleaning.
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Magash, karode13, naum, Mostly_Harmless 1,577 topic views. 2 members, 11 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]