Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
LOL! Collest shit I've ever done.
    #2811380 -

Ok, the last day of school I left an unsuspicious window open to the computer lab... guess what... now I'm in it!!!!

Free internet all summer baby! :laugh: :sun: :laugh:

:cool::thumbup: - yeahhh...!


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOL! Collest shit I've ever done. [Re: filthysock]
    #2811401 -

You'll get caught. There're janitors and shits.


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOL! Collest shit I've ever done. [Re: filthysock]
    #2811406 -

go to the science room and steal their scales and sifters, you'll get more use out of them than they will


--------------------
If I didn't have such a great drive (golf) the American people would thing I wasn't working so hard. George W. Bush

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOL! Collest shit I've ever done. [Re: hairs]
    #2811413 -

I've thought about the getting cought thing... I will only use this room late at night and shit.  There are ways to hide too.

Science room?  Nah... this room is locked up.  There are alot of library magazines I could steal though :tongue:  the books are in the next room :tongue:


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOL! Collest shit I've ever done. [Re: filthysock]
    #2811438 -

Steal the computers and sell them, MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOL! Collest shit I've ever done. [Re: filthysock]
    #2811441 -

just buy a frikkin' datamaskin :yesnod:


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOL! Collest shit I've ever done. [Re: filthysock]
    #2811443 -

ive come to the conclusion that all norwegian people or people that live in norway are crazy...
peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOL! Collest shit I've ever done. [Re: splifftoter]
    #2811474 -

That's not crazy. It's a good way to get additional adrenaline.
But its not possible to take everything internet offers You that way :laugh:


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOL! Collest shit I've ever done. [Re: filthysock]
    #2811517 -

way to go, posting about it on the internet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOL! Collest shit I've ever done. [Re: ]
    #2811529 -

hahahahahhahahah let's all see how long this lasts - i'm sure they'll eventually close the window.


--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOL! Collest shit I've ever done. [Re: filthysock]
    #2811700 -

Thats real admriable of you, ever heard of karma?


--------------------
"Be good and you will be lonesome."
Mark Twain


Grow Log



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOL! Collest shit I've ever done. [Re: filthysock]
    #2812034 -

You know what else is funny?

Posts in the pub show up in google searches. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOL! Collest shit I've ever done. [Re: hairs]
    #2812041 -

hairs said:
go to the science room and steal their scales and sifters, you'll get more use out of them than they will



No kidding hey? If I'm going to commit an offense, I'm gonna steal something worthwhile. :grin:

If I wanted to go on the computers all day, I'd sit in my infotech and animation classes... like I did everyday. :crazy:
So glad I graduated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOL! Collest shit I've ever done. [Re: filthysock]
    #2812083 -

alot of schools have motion sensors as well so late at night with the alarm on = bad idea =0
unless ofcourse your school doesnt have an alarm on it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOL! Collest shit I've ever done. [Re: Skinnymofo]
    #2812124 -

for a second i thought you lived in the u.s. and then remembered you are in norway...i don't know anything about that country except the fjords. But i don't know how they are with security and what not, but be careful. I would be worried about alarms and getting caught.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOL! Collest shit I've ever done. [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2812259 -

Way to go!!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Karma only works if he hurts something. He ain't hurting anything. Just be sure and keep your guard up while you're there! ...oh, and delete cookies. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOL! Collest shit I've ever done. [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2812322 -

Are fjords the water things?


Also, filthysock's avatar looks like a pig if you look at it out the corner of your eye.


--------------------

Edited by IAmTheWalrus212 (06/20/04 10:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOL! Collest shit I've ever done. [Re: IAmTheWalrus212]
    #2812333 -

yeah, they are really deep and narrow or something ig uess....apparently they are really cool. I know the line up like the whole west coast....OHH I'M GOOD!


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOL! Collest shit I've ever done. [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2812336 -

How are they cool




I don't get them!!!!! help me!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOL! Collest shit I've ever done. [Re: IAmTheWalrus212]
    #2812344 -

you would have to see a picture or soemthing for better understanding


iguess it's like lots of peninsula's and in between them is water but it's REALLY deep and they are narrow...i don't know how to describe it good.....ask filty sock.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* venezuelan bud is the shit! cracker_smacker 1,473 11 12/09/02 11:48 AM
by baraka
* Memorable quotes from people you've met ToTheSummit 1,898 10 01/26/03 07:02 PM
by TekNut
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,401 53 05/07/18 09:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* When it feels like you've got something in your eye superpimp 5,351 9 04/28/03 08:44 PM
by oDin
* Places you've NEVER made whoopee but want to
( 1 2 all )
Morphrying 5,791 34 03/14/03 07:08 PM
by psyphon
* Nasty shit to look at while tripping DreaMaTrix 2,624 9 01/22/03 08:01 PM
by Xibalba
* Conjoined Twins... Some crazy shit! SirEHShackleton 2,306 10 01/05/03 10:34 AM
by Little Shroom
* I've been away... its me Kriz MaskedMulatto 1,400 7 03/12/03 07:16 AM
by Purple_Voyage

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,056 topic views. 4 members, 27 guests and 196 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.